Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,720 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI (38299 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso With His Gun During Obasanjo's Tenure / No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by Abayhormy(m): 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Please can you show us the un-doctored one? Thanks.
This so called transperency international write up is a cook up write-up by an anonymous and NOT transparency international.
It was posted by livenewsng.com, An anti-Buhari site dedicated to GEJ propaganda. and they posted it here quoting Transperency international.
Below are transperency international authentic link and website. Transperency international website does not know anything about this write up.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transparency_International
http://www.transparency.org

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by philips70(m): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
kaboninc:

It is 'data' bro even in plural context.

That said, can you furnish us with real facts (not rumors) of actual corrupt practices?

Thanks for spotting the error. What real facts do you need for me to convince you about my everyday experience? I don't think we need a classroom training to realize integrity and compliance is gradually going extinct among us. That being said, I expect you to be concerned about the lies the OP spewed in his post. We are being fed with too many distorted lines and our political history totally rewritten typically for obvious political gains. It's not healthy as the internet is totally replacing hard libraries for future generations.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by Defcon1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
geedeex2:
Transparency international ,you can't tell us what we know .GEJ Government is more corrupt than all the other administrations we have had in Nigeria put together
l am a neutral,but it is best to talk with facts
The people at Transparency lnternational have shown their facts
to buttress their assertion
Where is yours?

May the best candidate win.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by Eluwilussit(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Abayhormy:

This so called transperency international write up is a cook up write-up by an anonymous and NOT transparency international.
It was posted by livenewsng.com, An anti-Buhari site dedicated to GEJ propaganda. and they posted it here quoting Transperency international.
Below are transperency international authentic link and website. Transperency international website does not know anything about this write up.

I have been there. It doesn't prove or disprove anything. Unless you are referring to the dates.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by walozanga(m): 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
My problem with this Buhari underage thinkers is that they dont learn to read. They too believe in imaginations. This is reality starring u at the face.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by landform(m): 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=siraj1402 post=30669592]Yes it is true that is why we have slogans like,
-Stealing is not corruption
-I will use technology to fight corruption
-When there is yam and goat together, you need to separate than_ in other for goat to eat the yam.
etc.
Meanwhile we have picture evidence that this government is really fighting corruption as shown below.[/quote do u know what is called zombi,(hausa army)that is what u are, even when the truth is quite convincing.Haven't u even seen good reasons why u should make a u-turn and join the wining team,Gej.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by theoctopus: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
Abayhormy:

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by Jesusloveyou: 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
sammhi:

stop being stupid...the fact that all these are in the news does not mean they are facts. anyone can write any rubbish. Let me give you example
Sanusi said $20bn was missing from NNPC ....after the PWC audit..nothing was missing... Soludo said 30 trillions missing....but ask. How much is the country income for three or four years?
please face facts not rumors or unsubstantiated news.....
d missing $20b is for kero subsidy paid by ministry finance,while d 30t naira is d depleted foreign reserve,swf and ecess crude acc.abeg d corruption is too much in this regime.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by Dewze(m): 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
emeka2847:
This is rubbish.
So the corruption we see with our eyes are not correct?

Which corruption do you see with your eyes? Every corrupt case you know about, you only heard, read and believed and that is the sole truth.
The only corruption you see is the one that goes on in your immediate environment, in which you most likely would have participated in, directly or indirectly.

There is corruption, yes, but I will not tolerate hypocrites complaining about it.

N.B. The word hypocrite here does not refer to you cause I barely know you.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by Dewze(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
iiiyyyk:
So this y they shifted d election.
# i have decided
buhari/Osinbajo

The truth they say will set you free, not Buhari/Osibanjo. So, decide on the truth today and not on personal conviction.

Posterity stands above and before us all.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by Dewze(m): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
orinocopulse:
WHEN DID TRANSPARENCY INTERNATIONAL START GUYS??!!!!

Please let's stop this crap on Nairaland!

National Geography (google that name) has records of human history as far back as a 1000yrs. Are you going to ask them when they started as well?

This is not to say the op's report is true though. I see propaganda every where.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by OKKO(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
For those claiming to be expert in research, claiming that the graph by OP is lie because AI is formed 1993 and can't handle data based on 1985 governance; you are just showing your ignorance in an area called RETROSPECTIVE research.

Based on National Statistics, Archives and Documentaries you can research or make publications of an era 50 years before your born.

Some of the writers of award winning War Novels were never at the front line.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by Fantacy1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=Wisdom
When Una cough out the missing $20billion, N30 trillion, among others, then we can sit down and talk.

Lol....u be d best mathematician in d World. 4 ur mind $20b = #30t abi?
Do u really knw wat #30tr is...almost d Countries 8yrs budject.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by Noviolence2015: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
genearts:
TI was 1st launched in 1993

http://www.transparency.org/whoweare/history

Another trash moved to fp.

Aren't shameless to be quoting Wikipedia as your source of knowledge. Pathetic
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by Noviolence2015: 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
OKKO:
For those claiming to be expert in research, claiming that the graph by OP is lie because AI is formed 1993 and can't handle data based on 1985 governance; you are just showing your ignorance in an area called RETROSPECTIVE research.

Based on National Statistics, Archives and Documentaries you can research or make publications of an era 50 years before your born.

Some of the writers of award winning War Novels were never at the front line.
Crop of kids born in the late 80s and early 90s that don't even know when Nigeria found it independence. How can you expect them to know that information since Big Bang theory or Adam and eve adds up to research. These are the people calling for change. Sad undecided
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by klarke(m): 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
tonytony208:

but where are those farmers benefiting from the fertilizer distribution? Why arent they speaking up? Why arent dey campaigning for GEJ in their own little way?

Bia tony stop arguing blindly, my sister inlaw is one of the beneficiaries. She lives in Dutse Alhaji in abuja. She has a farm somewhere there too. I was watching one program put together by the agric ministry with her during christmas holidays, she told me that this one is true. She said there collection centre is @ Bwari. They may not need to campaign because if they do, you are d first that'll start crying that they'v been bought. All they need to do (which they'll certainly do) is to vote GEJ come March 28. Nigerians are nt fools, we know who is who. Don't be deceived! Elections are not won with propaganda or on Nairaland. When the chips are down, u'll understand.
Over and out.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by eugoo: 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
Lies seems to fly high but one single truth brings it down.my president truth must surely bring victory to you and all of us.GEJ for till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by mediauno: 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) announced the postponement of the 2015 General Elections during a stakeholders meeting held on February 7, 2015.

INEC alleged that they decided to postpone the election for six weeks due to the threat posed by Boko Haram and to enable the commission continue distribution of Permanent Voters Cards (PVC) to citizens to prevent mass disenfranchisement.

BUT Here's the real reason why 2015 the election was postponed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CARaQ_j0L-s
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by babestella: 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
geedeex2:
Transparency international ,you can't tell us what we know .GEJ Government is more corrupt than all the other administrations we have had in Nigeria put together

Please tell us how GEJs government is more corrupt that the previous. I'd like to know and want you to list the corrupt practices during each regime starting from 1970. You don't just debunk facts by mere false and propagandist statement just to justify your empty & directionless shout of change orchestrated by self acclaimed and squeaky clean 'saints'.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by ARKdiscloser7(m): 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Some are calling T.I names now but if analysis was against GEJ, the same fools will hail them.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by tonytony208(m): 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
klarke:

Bia tony stop arguing blindly, my sister inlaw is one of the beneficiaries. She lives in Dutse Alhaji in abuja. She has a farm somewhere there too. I was watching one program put together by the agric ministry with her during christmas holidays, she told me that this one is true. She said there collection centre is @ Bwari. They may not need to campaign because if they do, you are d first that'll start crying that they'v been bought. All they need to do (which they'll certainly do) is to vote GEJ come March 28. Nigerians are nt fools, we know who is who. Don't be deceived! Elections are not won with propaganda or on Nairaland. When the chips are down, u'll understand.
Over and out.

before you comment or quote next time, ensure you read well. My comment is not an argument; rather, i was asking a simple question.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by tonytony208(m): 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
martin98:

So you expect the farmers to come and campaign on nairaland.

my life is not limited to nairaland; i don't know about yours. Ohaneze, OPC, ACF, et al do not need to come to nairaland to campaign. Yet, we are hearing their voices and we can all deduce who they will possibly vote for. But the farmers; don't they have unions? How come they aren't coming up to speak out.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by melvin0004(m): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
geedeex2:
are u frm niger
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by Solomon30: 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
TI Transparent International, Corruption Perception Index shows that, both Buhari and Obasanjo regimes are more corrupt to GEJ's.
Today, both Buhari & OBJ are the ones saying GEJ regime is corrupt, that's life!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by Ephemmm: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
OKDnigeria:
GEJ said it. those who shout about corruption today are the most corrupt. Imagine Tinubu...

I am not here to defend Tinubu. But if Tinubu is corrupt and still walking free, it portray GEJ administration as a toothless dog that cannot bite honezly.

Was it not the same Tinubu that was tried and declared corruptless by PDP administration? You guys no dey shame at all walahi...
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by genearts(m): 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Aren't shameless to be quoting Wikipedia as your source of knowledge. Pathetic
who is dis fool. It is only wikipedia u saw der abi e.diot
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by Ephemmm: 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
criminalmindz:
SOME GMB FANS WILL SE THIS AND STILL ARGUE. THATS WHY THE OBA OF LAGOS CALLED OBJ/GMB THE FATHERS OF CPRRUPTION

Dude, this news is orchestrated by PDP supporter and if you truly read it, U will understand that it is paraphrased.

US release information on an issue and no international address or link or front page were given. Instead the writer still used Nigerian address.

Is US Otuoke village? Who is fooling who? Go and read the one released by economists in support of GMB, and do the comparism.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by erico2k2(m): 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
siraj1402:
Yes it is true that is why we have slogans like,
-Stealing is not corruption
-I will use technology to fight corruption
-When there is yam and goat together, you need to separate them in other for goat to eat the yam.
etc.
Meanwhile we have picture evidence that this government is really fighting corruption as shown below.
dont be ignorant.stealing is and will never be corruption.is ur skull 2 think 2 absorb that single phrase?when a PHD holder speaks.the rest should listen.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by Noviolence2015: 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
genearts:
who is dis fool. It is only wikipedia u saw der abi e.diot
Rattled for being called out? Did you or did you not quote Wikipedia.
You are as foolish as your sense of judgement... Because TI was founded late in the 80s, every occurrence of the past becomes a non issue? Brainless cow supporting a dictator and cow owner called GMB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by klarke(m): 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
tonytony208:

before you comment or quote next time, ensure you read well. My comment is not an argument; rather, i was asking a simple question.

And I answered the question, but you suddenly left it and start pursuing shadow. smiley
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by tonytony208(m): 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
klarke:

And I answered the question, but you suddenly left it and start pursuing shadow. smiley

you got the whole essence of my question wrong. I was trying to point that out to you, but you refuse to be revived from your mental coma.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI by mickeymimi: 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
Democratic process had been militarized under Gej. He keep harassing the opposition with soldiers.

GEJ is surrounded by idiots who knows better way to pocket public money and later decamp to other party's.

Who masterminded the disappearance of N20 billion Naira from the NNPC? >>>>Jonathan
-N60 billion police pension scam?
-3million Dollars F. Lawan bribery scandal
-created the $713 billion (Dollars) port authority fraud
-perpetrated the 6.8 billion petrol subsidy scam
-raised 21 BILLION NAIRA TO SHARE TO
FRIENDS UNDER THE GUISE OF POLITICAL CAMPAIGN
- facilitated the Oduah N225 million car scandal
-mismanaged the 5 Trillion Naira oil money
-sponsored buying of arms and ammunition from South Africa with Billions
of Naira
-enabled the N10 billion Allison jet scandal
-siphoned the missing $20 billion (Dollars) from the Federation account
-Who prevented NNPC,within a period of 19 Months from remitting the sum of USD49.8 billion to the federation account
-brought in the $1.1 billion (Dollars) Malabu bribe scandal
-assured the $180 million (Dollars) Halliburton scandal
- masterminded the $32billion (Dollars) ill-equipping Nigerian defence >>>>Jonathan

Nigerians cant wait for this change to come.

sai Buhari

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Igbos Have Themselves To Blame For Voting Atiku— APC / Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu / Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.