Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu (38131 Views)

NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military / Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu / I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by beerfraud: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
Earlier Today, I Received A Presidential Welcome To Nigeria

#TableShaker

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1688891388614578177

I Am Live And Direct In Abuja, Nigeria, My Beloved Country

#TableShaker

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1688884494680379393

120 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by beerfraud: 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ipob Obidients you can now do your worst

188 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Beremx(f): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
Political appointment loading.... He has insulted Igbo people enough to get appointed by Tinubu.
Congratulations to him

481 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by gaby(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
Your arselicking finally paid off...go and make merry, boy.

The part of you that you had to trade off to achieve this can never ever be bought back.

Something had to give, man.

No one like me will envy you.

Trapped and deleted is what you have become.

Doooh

You see whiiin sha while it lasted. E no easy for pikin to see him papa begin call am mummy.

Abeg make una help me tell Bola say me sef dey challenge am so that Im go get my support.

Make e just help me make Ibori EFCC chairman to complete the circus, once and for all.

Haba mana

242 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Okoroawusa: 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Obidients over to you...

122 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by yarimo(m): 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
Beremx:
Political appointment loading.... He has insulted Igbo people enough to get appointed by Tinubu.
Congratulations to him
so UWAZURUIKE was also looking for appointment? You were smart and knowledgeable before 2023 election. I don't know what went wrong

196 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Ikaeniyan0: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
Reno the husband of obidients

109 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by paramakina202: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Obidients over to you...

Was it Obidients that sent him on self exile in 2015?

256 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by beerfraud: 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
Beremx:
Congratulations to him
he is now in Nigeria

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Phoen1X: 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
Congrats,.his constant anti igbo rantings has finally paid off,...its a wake up call to ffk to go on the offensive.

109 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by beerfraud: 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
paramakina202:

Was it Obidients that sent him on self exile in 2015?
Obidients usually threatening him that he can not visit Nigeria

153 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Beremx(f): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
yarimo:
so UWAZURUIKE was also looking for appointment? You were smart and knowledgeable before 2023 election. I don't know what went wrong
you have no right to measure someone else's smartness and knowledge. Just because I no longer share the same political thoughts with you doesn't make me less of myself. What's my business with Uwazuruike?

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by stevonics: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
you just spoke my mind. the Ticket is how much insult and lies can you dish out against the Igbos.
Beremx:
Congratulations to him

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by paramakina202: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
beerfraud:
Obidients usually threatening him that he can not visit Nigeria

So it is because of Obidients that Tinubu government returned him back to Nigeria?
What a wonderful achievement!

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by yarimo(m): 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
Beremx:
you have no right to measure someone else's smartness and knowledge. Just because I no longer share the same political thoughts with you doesn't make me less of myself. What's my business with Uwazuruike?
you have never ever shared any political thought with me . Check your records before you type

103 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Beremx(f): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
yarimo:
you have never ever shared any political thought with me . Check your records before you type
whatever!!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by SalamRushdie: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
His begging has helped

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Scarrr: 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
Oko awon yeeboh

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
Beremx:
Congratulations to him

You call facts, Insults?
You are a hater of truth

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Obidients are about to feel pressured again

It threatens to be a tough few weeks for them cheesy cheesy cheesy

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
No wonder the ass licking

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Nebes: 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Is it a coincidence that he returned just as Buhari left power?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by beerfraud: 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
paramakina202:

So it is because of Obidients that Tinubu government returned him back to Nigeria?
What a wonderful achievement!
Reno omokri is back

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by fx45(m): 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Obidients over to you...
Obidients sent him on exile since 2015? Like seriously? Shame no dey catch una?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Essenza01: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
No one is ready to make you rich on twitter... you can move along, no one cares..

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by fx45(m): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
beerfraud:
he is now in Nigeria
Whose business? Who cares where the hungry he-goat is?

16 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by gidgiddy: 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
His a$$licking of the Tinubu administration finally paid off

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by beerfraud: 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
fx45:
Whose business? Who cares where the hungry he-goat is?
Obidients cares

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by helinues: 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
grin cheesy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by sleek214(m): 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
gaby:
Your arselicking finally paid off...go and make merry, boy.

The part of you that you had to trade off to achieve this can never ever be bought back.

Something had to give, man.

No one like me will envy you.

Trapped and deleted is what you have become.

Doooh

You see whiiin sha while it lasted. E no easy for pikin to see him papa begin call am mummy.

Abeg make una help me tell Bola say me sef dey challenge am so that I go get him support.

Make e just help me make Ibori EFCC chairman to complete the circus, once and for all.

Haba mana
You're pained

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Kalashnikov49: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
grin coming back to get arrested and same agbado supporters will abandon you... grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by successmatters(m): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
Who's he?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidential Campaign: See How Parked Trailers Vanished From Bridges In Lagos / Ugwuanyi, Pete Edochie, Aki & Others Celebrate Easter With Children (Photos) / Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.