Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,358 members, 7,853,605 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

"Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) (38937 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO / Northern Youths Threaten Showdown With ‘anti-buhari’ Campaigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by buchilino(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
olas24u:

Did you say pap?

yep pap
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by olas24u(f): 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
generalissimo:
That's not the case sweetie. This is strictly political. I must confess I just felt irritated to see a lady giving her support to GMB like u did. I dont think women's place is only in the kitchen. I'm always against pple who think such.....but I gotta yab u na. Make I yab u again?

And you want a better country with your mindset?come back in few years time and see i support GMB if he fails to perform.I have supported GEJ before,i didnot see any reason, i have the right to choose if its democracy.You cant promise many things and come back if you did not do them .

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by francizy(m): 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
Rawani:
Scam.

The next thing for the PDP is to arrange a bombing of AIT facilities, send the military in, then tell Nigerians that elections cannot still hold as there are domestic security issues, and the security agencies are too busy tackling it, to protect innocent Nigerians.

Meanwhile our soldiers are playing ludo in front of opposition member's houses.

UrennaNkoli:
Too bad.
And this severussnape/ snake above me, aren't you always tired of spamming every thread you set ur eyes on ?
Back to the topic, thats a political propaganda, no muslim in the north will ever think of doing such as they are all in support of unity and progress in nigeria. So shame on y'all.

[size=18pt]Sai BUHARI[/size]

Was the 2011 post election violence a PDP propaganda too?

Smh! Truth about APC is always a propaganda..

APC appears worse than PDP after all..

I used to see all of you APC and PDP supporters as the same until now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by elujah1(m): 9:03am On Feb 14, 2015
ayindejimmy:

I've lived in Katsina, Batagarawa, Funtua, Dutse, Binungbari in Katsina state. Also in Zamfara, Kano and Kaduna. And I also have relatives and friends still living there.
A candidate can't help violent alleged supporters than to continuously denounce their activities. Buhari has never relented in doing that.

http://ynaija.com/i-reject-any-supporter-who-resorts-to-violence-buhari-condemns-burning-of-gejs-campaign-buses/

http://www..ng/2015/01/10/buhari-condemns-burning-goodluck-jonathans-campaign-buses/

However, I've never read about Gej denouncing A sari Dokunbo, Tompolo or any militant for all their threat of war if Gej loses. Please, endeavour to correct me wit a link if I'm wrong..
Now, which part of the north did you aay I've you live?
bauchi, kaduna and kano. You cant convince me.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by dangotecementplc(f): 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
DANGOTE CEMENT FACTORY WISH TO INFORM THE
GENERAL PUBLIC OF SALES OF CEMENT AT A LOW
FACTORY PRICE OF #1000 PER BAG. WE SHIP TO ANY
PART OF THE COUNTRY UPON THE CUSTOMER(S) ORDER,
AND WE ALSO
DELIVER TO YOUR REQUIRED LOCATION(DOOR
STEP) *PRODUCT : DANGOTE CEMENT (50KG)*ORIGIN :
DANGOTE FACTORY.
*PRICE PER BAG : 1000 NAIRA ONLY.
*TRAILER LOAD QTY : 600 to 900 BAGS.
*Total Cost: 600 BAGS X... 1000 NAIRA: d=600,000 NAIRA.
*DURATION OF DELIVERY AFTER ORDER : 2DAYS.
*TRANSPORTATION COST: DEPENDS ON THE DISTANCE/
YOUR STATE. CONTACT US NOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER .
***CALL ALHAJI AGBEBAKU IBRAHIM VIA >
+2348034147532 or 0092348034147532... FOR MORE
INFORMATION....
NOTE: We deliver our goods to which ever state our
customers may reside... either their warehouse, sites or
construction company....
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by ohisma(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ogedengbe Paul Ohis (Myself)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fayemi Picks Habibat Adubiaro, A Muslim Woman As Running Mate / 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB / Emmanuel Nwankwo Vomits Blood & Dies After Lagos Party Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.