Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

"Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) (38961 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO / Northern Youths Threaten Showdown With ‘anti-buhari’ Campaigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by alaoeri: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
Jona supporters Asari & co also promised hell will loose in case Jona loses.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by RedArrow: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
Say no to violence

Say no to provocative advert
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Listen to urself, typical PDP illiteracy. God will soon expose you all. Shame , shame, shame !

Who is this GOAT? Don't EVER quote me again. Ever!

4 Likes

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by yinchar(m): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
I smell LIES

Sai Buhari
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by banki(m): 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
this too will fail......

We know that the propaganda has reached exciting heights I just wish on both sides they are ready for the consequences of inciting north vs east or Christian vs muslim....

Ait should have cctv cameras, who delivered the letter, how come the letter headed paper doesn't have a physical address its ok not to like buhari but for goodness sake lets stop all this incitement the polity is already heated up people are in fear

4 Likes

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by clevvermind(m): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Shut up!... You this savage booharist, Go and tell your brothers not to kill innocent souls.
they are just bunch of vampires. always hungry for blood. we are ready for them this time. let them try it. dem go see wahala plenty.

2 Likes

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Gboliwe: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
When the war all these people are drumming for comes, my ernest prayer is that no innocent will be consumed.

The people asking for violence and bloodshed and those encouraging it online and offline will be the only ones whose blood will be shed.

3 Likes

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by cjrane: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30669941][/quote]

Dude prepare to either get used to life without 'oyel' money or leave Nigeria altogether for your caliphate.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by mrmetoo1: 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Awww!! How sweet? Please who's fooling who?

I'm sure a lot of you guys watched the media chat yesterday where GEJ said you don't have control over what your followers do or say. This is GEJ talking about people even his own camp. Now going by that logic, how is GMB's fault that some deranged fellow is issuing nonsensical threats.

2 Likes

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by olas24u(f): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

What nonsense propaganda
Buhari is a blood thirsty maniac, so are his supporters.
AIT said the truth about him.

All your tactics never worked with all the millions .the last card 6 weeks extension .You cannot postpone Christmas day!

2 Likes

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Idrismusty97(m): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
Gboliwe:
When the war all these people are drumming for comes, my ernest prayer is that no innocent will be consumed.

The people asking for violence and bloodshed and those encouraging it online and offline will be the only ones whose blood will be shed.
We all know the people beating the drums of war....You know them don't you? And no! They aren't Northerners.

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
olas24u:

All your tactics never worked with all the millions .the last card 6 weeks extension .You cannot postpone Christmas day!
What is this one saying

2 Likes

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Idrismusty97(m): 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Awww!! How sweet? Please who's fooling who?

Another thing is I'm sure a lot of you guys watched the media chat yesterday where GEJ said you don't have control over what your followers do or say. This is GEJ talking about people even his own camp. Now going by that logic, how is GMB's fault that some deranged fellow is issuing nonsensical threats.
Alot of people commenting here are just hypocrites.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Abduletudaye(m): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
Am really disappointed..so if Muhammadu Buhari doesn't win the election, there must be violence??

What's just wrong with some peoples mentality?? angry

Cnt things just be normal?

Am a GMB fan but these people don fall my hand i swear down angry

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
DDeliverer:

Who is this GOAT? Don't EVER quote me again. Ever!
So... I quoted you,what did you do ? Illiterate ...go to hell.

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by olas24u(f): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

What is this one saying

You cannot postpone the election forever ,there is judgment day!

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
olas24u:

You cannot postpone the election forever ,there is judgment day!
Was it Jonathan that postponed it?... Why are you talking like buhari

4 Likes

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by kodded(m): 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
JANJAWEEEDS

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Abduletudaye(m): 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

What is this one saying

He left his spectacles in my house angry
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by cjrane: 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
kodded:
JANJAWEEEDS

Do they care?
That is why Nigeria is considered a jungle because of their penchant to copy middle-eastern Arabs.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by KOBOJO: 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
APC and VIOLENCE are inseparable.,

BUHARI should put his dogs on a leash.

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by kodded(m): 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Listen to urself, typical PDP illiteracy. God will soon expose you all. Shame , shame, shame !
OYA CRY

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Arysexy(m): 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
I see apc vultures giving this animals support, yet same rats are shouting crucify asari.

Hypocrites
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by olas24u(f): 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Was it Jonathan that postponed it?... Why are you talking like buhari

compare and contrast Buhari and GEJ interview and see the clear difference between theoretical Phd and Military applied training.Gej was trying to redefine what is already in a Cambridge dictionary corruption
noun uk /kəˈrʌp.ʃən/ us
corruption noun (BAD BEHAVIOUR)
C1 [U] illegal, bad, or dishonest behaviour, especially by people in positions of power:

thief
noun [C] uk /θiːf/ ( plural thieves) us
B1 a person who steals: A post office was broken into last night, and the thieves got away with £120,000.
See also
theft

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
olas24u:

compare and contrast Buhari and GEJ interview and see the clear difference between theoretical Phd and Military applied training.Gej was trying to redefine what is already in a Cambridge dictionary corruption
noun uk /kəˈrʌp.ʃən/ us
corruption noun (BAD BEHAVIOUR)
C1 [U] illegal, bad, or dishonest behaviour, especially by people in positions of power:

thief
noun [C] uk /θiːf/ ( plural thieves) us
B1 a person who steals: A post office was broken into last night, and the thieves got away with £120,000.
See also
theft
Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe....
Babe, you're funny. Tell me how Buhari wants to stabilize oil price?... HE'S JUST AN ILLITERATE.
I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by noordean(m): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:
you see?... I WAS SAYING THIS YESTERDAY AND SOME e-touts and urchins were attacking me, Buhari's supporters are just too violent, not just on the streets but also online(Nairaland).

Buhari'S supporters killed hundreds of people last time and they are still threatening to do the same this time around, Why won't they be violent? ; when Buhari himself is an embodiment of violence and fanatism. Just because AIT said the truth about their demigod.
Bunch of savages

and that animal,asari dokubo is nt threatening everyday? He threatens nt only d hausas bt everybdy staying in d north. Dat man is indeed an animal! thou am nt supporting ds threat against d station,everybdy knws AIT r partisan bt they will never admit dat. Jst wait n see... The true change is almst here,March28th is almst here
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by olas24u(f): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe....
Babe, you're funny. Tell me how Buhari wants to stabilize oil price?... HE'S JUST AN ILLITERATE.
I rest my case.

Oil prices in the international market or domestic market?

He was a minister of petroleum and supported in realization of Nigerian refineries
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by PEREP: 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
olas24u:

This is just propaganda !AIT was engaged in false information about buhari ,and you think its fair ?

Pls tell us one of the details given that was outright falsehood?

Did he send foreigners out of Naija or not?
Was 2.8B Naira missing in 1978 or not?
Did he try Ajasin 3 times just to convict him?
Did he send soldiers to the market and for pple to sell food at a particular price?
Did he crate Umaru Dikko or Not?
Did he not execute a woman by firing squad?
Did IBB took over from him on the stand that he does not believe in the diverse vviews of Nigerian nation?
Did he not bring APC as contractor to PTF and was there an inquiry which indicts the APC (Afri-Project consortium) of defrauding Nigeria 25B?
Were Journalists thrown to prison and NANs banned?

This and many more happened and the documentary simply stated the events of those days or were they acted?

2 Likes

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by olas24u(f): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
PEREP:

Did he send soldiers to the market and for pple to sell food at a particular price?
Did IBB took over from him on the stand that he does not believe in the diverse vviews of Nigerian nation?
Did he not bring APC as contractor to PTF and was there an inquiry which indicts the APC (Afri-Project consortium) of defrauding Nigeria 25B?

foreigners were sent out of Nigeria?to achieve what? price control was to achieve what? Umaru dikko was on the run why?

This and many more happened and the documentary simply stated the events of those days or were they acted?
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by olas24u(f): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
PEREP:

AIT/GEJ Lied To Nigerians

1. Fela NEVER mentioned Buhari in $N2.8B scandal. He mentioned OBJ. AIT edited that part off.

2. Buhari did not expel Ghanians from Nigeria. Shagari of the NPN did. AIT made a FALSE assertion.

3. Gloria Okon did not disappear under Buhari it was under IBB and Dele Giwa was murdered for it.

4. GEJ went so low to bring Buhari’s daughters into politics. Can one use Dame’s inability to bear a child as a campaign issue?

5. Fela’s mother the GREAT Funmilayo Kuti died after OBJ Kalakuta in 1978 Buhari came into power in 1984.

6. All Politicians that was sentenced to prison by the 1984 Military Tribunal were found to either enrich themselves with public funds or diverted public funds. Non were convicted by fiat

7. GEJ and AIT went after Buhari’s late wife and daughter. How low and desperate can Jonathan get?

8. AIT/GEJ alleged that Buhari has been losing since 1999. This is a lie. Buhari’s first shot was in 2003. In 1999 Chief Olu Falae of ANPP/AD contested against Obj.

9. AIT/GEJ criticised Buhari for Heading PTF Board. Whereas, PTF is till date the most successful parastatal ever in Nigeria. Through PTF, the Amazon Dora Akunyili was known.

6 Likes

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by olas24u(f): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
PEREP:

AIT/GEJ Lied To Nigerians

1. Fela NEVER mentioned Buhari in $N2.8B scandal. He mentioned OBJ. AIT edited that part off.

2. Buhari did not expel Ghanians from Nigeria. Shagari of the NPN did. AIT made a FALSE assertion.

3. Gloria Okon did not disappear under Buhari it was under IBB and Dele Giwa was murdered for it.

4. GEJ went so low to bring Buhari’s daughters into politics. Can one use Dame’s inability to bear a child as a campaign issue?

5. Fela’s mother the GREAT Funmilayo Kuti died after OBJ Kalakuta in 1978 Buhari came into power in 1984.

6. All Politicians that was sentenced to prison by the 1984 Military Tribunal were found to either enrich themselves with public funds or diverted public funds. Non were convicted by fiat

7. GEJ and AIT went after Buhari’s late wife and daughter. How low and desperate can Jonathan get?

8. AIT/GEJ alleged that Buhari has been losing since 1999. This is a lie. Buhari’s first shot was in 2003. In 1999 Chief Olu Falae of ANPP/AD contested against Obj.

9. AIT/GEJ criticised Buhari for Heading PTF Board. Whereas, PTF is till date the most successful parastatal ever in Nigeria. Through PTF, the Amazon Dora Akunyili was known.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

'Being Buhari' By Bayo Omoboriowo: President Buhari Unveils Book / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Holds Father Hostage, Releases Him After 30 Minutes / How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.