Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,485 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

"Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) (38895 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO / Northern Youths Threaten Showdown With ‘anti-buhari’ Campaigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:23am On Feb 13, 2015
sbaks:
ok sir! Let's keep fighting until the end I tell you. Our people don't know the dangers that await them. These people are killing sef just to get to power and islamize Us. I Pity southerners as they dont know what doom awaits them. Do you know that even yoruba muslims are being killed? Because you know say them no strong like hausa? (though dem ma get their own o but e no reach hausa sha but they too are fanatics but na fear fear no go make dem wan carry knife. If not they are the same jare abi?)
@bold, of course I know this, I've lived in kaduna and I know this as a fact, they believe yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims.
You're right, those other Muslims(yoruba) no get liver.

2 Likes

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

@bold, of course I know this, I've lived in kaduna and I know this as a fact, they believe yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims.
You're right, those other Muslims(yoruba) no get liver.
had it been yoruba muslims get that liver ehn? Smh. Their own for fit worse o?
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:28am On Feb 13, 2015
sbaks:
had it been yoruba muslims get that liver ehn? Smh. Their own for fit worse o?
Hehehehehehehehehehe.... True talk boss. grin
Na to run leave the country for them be that o

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by olas24u(f): 11:31am On Feb 13, 2015
jcmaiah:

What i mean is those things are not false, just not necessary. Both aint same

what are not the same ?did you watch the documentary.he was trying to suit his own purpose by outlining the ones he thinks are okay ,but they documentary was a long document

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Namady(m): 11:31am On Feb 13, 2015
Seun:
Asari Dokubo is also a Muslim! :-)
mayb Tompolo and henry are also muslims ryt

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by onenaira007: 11:38am On Feb 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Your mother is an ass.hole. Stupid northern goat.
The "stupid Northern goat" have been ruling over your generations @ d same time feeding on our soil.
So as to say "a sheep feeding on it's shepherd". ASSHOLE of the 1st order. Quote me and get hit by a keke.

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad.
And this severussnape/ snake above me, aren't you always tired of spamming every thread you set ur eyes on ?
Back to the topic, thats a political propaganda, no muslim in the north will ever think of doing such as they are all in support of unity and progress in nigeria. So shame on y'all.

[size=18pt]Sai BUHARI[/size]
yea,that was the exact assurances those late nysc members had before they were butchered...
Nigerians cannot be blackmailed,Nigerians cannot be deceived.
Nigerians say NO TO BUHARI..

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by kingthreat(m): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2015
DDeliverer:
Animals everywhere..

GEJ will remain president till 2019. If Nigeria wants to burn, LET IT BURN.

Na you and your family go burn first. Cocksucka
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by melomelo: 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
Only for this reason, I am no longer supporting Buhari any more. I m disappointed. What a mess

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by san316(m): 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
anwo247:

So if the letter was delivered through security post or letterbox, how wld you have known the content? Even when you know, how do you acquire the power to arrest? Are you police? At no point do you have power to place the law enforcement authority into your own hands. You can only report to the police and any necessary security agency.

Did you see the 'received' stamp? where I work, the received stamp is with the CSO. the security don't acknowledge mails. these people are liar.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Pavarottii(m): 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
Simple everybody should rule its land "this so called OIL MARRIAGE by lord luggard has done more harm than good"

Say NO to Born to rule syndrome'
If our oil Is good for u, then our President is also good to rule.

GEJ!
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Defcon1(m): 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad.
And this severussnape/ snake above me, aren't you always tired of spamming every thread you set ur eyes on ?
Back to the topic, thats a political propaganda, no muslim in the north will ever think of doing such as they are all in support of unity and progress in nigeria. So shame on y'all.

[size=18pt]Sai BUHARI[/size]

Don't let your support for GMB blind you.
These are dangerous times and all threats,whether from the north or the south;whether from supporters of the APC or PDP,should be taken for granted or trivialized as propaganda
The previous elections showed what some aggrieved supporters were capable of;and all those wanton destruction of lives and property came WITHOUT warning.You can imagine what could happen this time,having given a stern warning (if the letter is genuine,that is)
All parties should call their supporters to order,and condemn and dissociate themselves from any inflammatory rhetoric attributed to their supporters

May the best candidate win
#ForOurCollectiveGood
#OneNigeria

2 Likes

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe.... True talk boss. grin
Na to run leave the country for them be that o
lol.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Pweetyradiance(f): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Who.re, I can see you've changed your profile picture; Thanks to me. Though this one is better. But you still remain a... lipsrsealed tongue grin
it's ur elder sis who is a LovePeddler,may God thunder ur mouth. upload ur pics if u are not an ugly idiot. he goat
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Pweetyradiance(f): 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=Pweetyradiance post=30696631] it's ur elder sis who is a LovePeddler,may God thunder ur mouth. upload ur pics if u are not an ugly idiot. he goat,muntus,good for nothing fool
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
it's ur elder sis who is a LovePeddler,may God thunder ur mouth. upload ur pics if u are not an ugly idiot. he goat
Sorry, I don't have elder sister. tongue
May Satan thunder your smelly ass. grin
Why should I upload my picture on a faceless forum?
You're looking for customers that's why you upload yours.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Pweetyradiance(f): 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
san316:

Oh boy eh!!!
I just checked your pic. don't mind that goat that was calling you ugly. he no get eye at all. na just your canvas too big(oversize)
but really, You're beautiful.. you're beautiful its troooo. when I saaaw your face, on your profile pic... and I don't know what to saaaaay...

...to be continued.
actually I was just home taking pics with my bros oversized canvas
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Pweetyradiance(f): 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

just like he has thundered ur stupid mouth, I don't have Tym for a goat like u. mumu
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Pweetyradiance(f): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

bloody fool.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by dollarlander: 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
DDeliverer:
Animals everywhere..

GEJ will remain president till 2019. If Nigeria wants to burn, LET IT BURN.

You can say this because you have never seen war before. Go and ask the Rwandans, Liberians and Libyans.

It is your father's house that will burn completely.

Mumu.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
bloody fool.

Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe....
Your moniker should have been [size=15pt]uglyradiance[/size]
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Pweetyradiance(f): 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe....
Your moniker should have been [size=15pt]uglyradiance[/size]
u no get work
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
u no get work
speak English please...I don't have work, right?. But you do cheesy
And your job is [size=15pt]Jumping from one bed to another[/size] grin grin
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by generalissimo(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
olas24u:

You no get sense at all,shame on you ,you still believe a woman place is kitchen ,i pity of your low self esteem.foolish
That's not the case sweetie. This is strictly political. I must confess I just felt irritated to see a lady giving her support to GMB like u did. I dont think women's place is only in the kitchen. I'm always against pple who think such.....but I gotta yab u na. Make I yab u again?

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by mediauno: 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by PEREP: 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=olas24u post=30672023]

AIT/GEJ Lied To Nigerians

1. Fela NEVER mentioned Buhari in $N2.8B scandal. He mentioned OBJ. AIT edited that part off.

Was GMB in charge of NNPC in 1978 or not? Whether Fela mentioned his name or not is inconsequential to this discussion.

2. Buhari did not expel Ghanians from Nigeria. Shagari of the NPN did. AIT made a FALSE assertion.

It is either you are too young to know what happened or the Uncle you spoke to gave you falsehood. The documentary came with Videos and as such speaks for itself

3. Gloria Okon did not disappear under Buhari it was under IBB and Dele Giwa was murdered for it.

Gget further details on this episode to understand how it all started

4. GEJ went so low to bring Buhari’s daughters into politics. Can one use Dame’s inability to bear a child as a campaign issue?

It is not cool but were the details given false?

5. Fela’s mother the GREAT Funmilayo Kuti died after OBJ Kalakuta in 1978 Buhari came into power in 1984.

The documentary did not say Buhari killed Funmilayo. So what is this about?

6. All Politicians that was sentenced to prison by the 1984 Military Tribunal were found to either enrich themselves with public funds or diverted public funds. Non were convicted by fiat

The documentary did not say that corruption was good but setting up 3 Military tribunal just to make sure Ajasin goes to Jail even when he was Cleared was condemnable.

7. GEJ and AIT went after Buhari’s late wife and daughter. How low and desperate can Jonathan get?

Not cool but did it happen?

8. AIT/GEJ alleged that Buhari has been losing since 1999. This is a lie. Buhari’s first shot was in 2003. In 1999 Chief Olu Falae of ANPP/AD contested against Obj.

They talked specifically of 2003, 2007 and 2011.

9. AIT/GEJ criticised Buhari for Heading PTF Board. Whereas, PTF is till date the most successful parastatal ever in Nigeria. Through PTF, the Amazon Dora Akunyili was known.

That it threw up Dora does not say it was devoid of inflation of figures to the tune of over 25b. Or was the 25B plus not stolen?

Pls these are simple truth which happened within the period.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Chiaka(f): 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
Is this how he hopes to rule. We don't want a leader who cannot stand criticism. A leader who cannot support freedom of speech.
GEJ has withstood all sorts yet, he never mention any threat words publicly to his opposers. Please Nigeria will move Forward.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by kechywillz(m): 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
you see?... I WAS SAYING THIS
YESTERDAY AND SOME e-touts and
urchins were attacking me, Buhari's
supporters are just too violent, not just
on the streets but also online

Abeg moderator why did u delete this comment,this comment cant be compared to Apc supports comment,i wonder if It was an Apc supporter,this comment cannot be removed but seeing that it will really get enuff likes,u deleted it,e no good oo,Apc supports
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Chiaka(f): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=PEREP post=30698796][/quote]

Don't we no longer have freedom of speech in Nigeria??
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Chiaka(f): 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
Meaning if GMB comes into power. Forums like Nairaland and many media companies will be out of business right.

Anyway whoever made that threat letter have succeeded in directing us to vote a leader that will support freedom of speech and expressions
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by adoyi81: 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Story Story!
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by VoteWisely: 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
#VoteWisely

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return / Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) / Abdulazeez Ganduje Threatens Legal Action Against Father Over ₦190m Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.