Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,575 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2979410 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pinkycute(f): 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
cool I don't like WET KISS undecided

DRY KISS will do better wink

Lolzzzzz.... cheesy

figo05:

I feel on top of the world now reading this. Am sorry too. **draw u close while I plant a long and wet kiss on ur lips just to tell u how sorry I am**
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
pinkycute:

Lolzzzzz.... cheesy

Modified.... But I dnt give dry kiss from afar
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 12:08am On Apr 03, 2015
pinkycute:

Lolzzzzz.... cheesy

Hmmmm.shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by real86(m): 12:17am On Apr 03, 2015
Very fine. Just trying to relax after the whole election wahala.
diddydiva:
Licely shocked how are u? tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by real86(m): 12:21am On Apr 03, 2015
diddydiva:
Licely shocked how are u? tongue
How was your day?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 03, 2015
Dimples192 wats up smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 03, 2015
missclasssy:
Dimples192 wats up smiley

Nothing much

Was up wiv u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 03, 2015
Dimples192:

Nothing much

Was up wiv u

I am good, just a bit drunk

Are you okay? Like I hope all those stuff micheal is saying isn't getting to you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 03, 2015
missclasssy:

I am good, just a bit drunk

Are you okay? Like I hope all those stuff micheal is saying isn't getting to you.

Lol no not even slightly

I've just been busy

And NL is getting boring
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 6:57am On Apr 03, 2015
Mhizkel:

Not feeling 2well
eeya sowie dear
what the nature of you sickness?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 03, 2015
Dimples192:

Lol no not even slightly

I've just been busy

And NL is getting boring

Dimples192 ... Dnt like it when ur like this man

Want u bk to ur old fun self .. Whise micheal .. If its who i think it is .. I'll have a word .
Miss ya tho u n cherryice .. cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
How much dey your phone? undecided
Any other person send you card apart from the one wey I send give you yesterday?? undecided

I'm not derailing. grin She don dey fear cheesy

I'm not talking of the amount in the phone,i dey talk of the worth undecided

That card wen i send you yesterday naim you dey talk of? I will top it for you today again o tongue

Zones manager nor get level
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ociboy(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2015
whats the deal for today?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

I'm not talking of the amount in the phone,i dey talk of the worth undecided

That card wen i send you yesterday naim you dey talk of? I will top it for you today again o tongue

Zones manager nor get level
Is this how ungrateful you are?? sad

What an ingrate! cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Is this how ungrateful you are?? sad

What an ingrate! cry

Hahahaha.

Ntoor tongue tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

Hahahaha.

Ntoor tongue tongue
Let's see who'll be giving you money from now on.

Oh I forgot. She works in zones. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wizradbuckz: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hello pretty lady here how are you doing?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
2dice:

eeya sowie dear
what the nature of you sickness?
T and M
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mhizkel:

T and M
pele..dear
hope yu are taken ur drugs and injection
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Let's see who'll be giving you money from now on.

Oh I forgot. She works in zones. undecided

Don't worry i will send you money on monday tongue

Work in that shitty place undecided. Taaa!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

Don't worry i will send you money on monday tongue

Work in that shitty place undecided. Taaa!!
[size=30pt] Yimu!![/size]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
[size=30pt] Yimu!![/size]

Hahahaha...

E pain am
tongue cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

Hahahaha...

E pain am
tongue cheesy
See you undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
See you undecided undecided

Haha. Make i pity you small. cool

How is your day going? Flexing the hols
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

Haha. Make i pity you small. cool

How is your day going? Flexing the hols
Lol!

Yet to feel it though. How's your end?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol!

Yet to feel it though. How's your end?

My end is fine. Cooking,eating and sleeping smiley

Kinda lazy day tho
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ronald4lif wo sie wohnen?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

My end is fine. Cooking,eating and sleeping smiley

Kinda lazy day tho
lol

come make I give you work
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
D1ck:
Ronald...4lif wo sie wohnen?

Ich lebe in England und meine frau ist eine Deutsche. Ich gebe vor, da ich nicht ein baby baby liebe nur so kann ich hier flirten haben.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
lol

come make I give you work

I nor dey find work. This rest is needed.

Just say you're hungry and i will send you food. I'm generous like that wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

I nor dey find work. This rest is needed.

Just say you're hungry and i will send you food. I'm generous like that wink
Wetin you use your week do wey you dey rest? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.