Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2991546 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

shocked shocked shocked shocked..

See who i be wan give better babe undecided
grin grin grin

See who wan give person babe grin
You don get guy? If not for me wey dey manage you as side chick undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Karchisbarbie hw re u now..longest time...you forgot me...or i forgot you...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Not sure what to say on that. I'll go sabbatical a bit. I go answer later. cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

No come back Abeg grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
chibwike:
Agapec haris you just dey everywhere for dis thread...wats up
Brotherly! I dey o. How your side?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin

See who wan give person babe grin
You don get guy? If not for me wey dey manage you as side chick undecided

grin grin grin

Taaa!! Side chick ko, side turkey ni undecided

I don go nor bring me back
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin grin

Taaa!! Side chick ko, side turkey ni undecided

I don go nor bring me back
Dey go. When my blood dey hot I go call you back. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
ahsekeena:

My colour is a shade lighter than omotola's..the actress
the way you talking sound confident..why dont you wanna put a picx up there..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yea
sowie dear
oya take it
*shejejjryryrkekenwhehe*
you healed in Jesus name
cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dygeasy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Cc: Dechandel
Mizmycoli
Dygeasy
Friedplantain
Softysparky
Crocz.

I love you all!!!! Yes I do!!

Y'all showed me a new kinda love I never knew I could get off cyberspace!

Thanks for the concern/love/support/prayers...

I love you guys once again.

*kisses*hugs*tears in my eyes*

We love you too!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dechandel(f): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Cc: Dechan.del
Mizm.ycoli
Dyge.asy
Friedpla.ntain
Softys.parky
Cr.ocz.

Awww. Honey I've got much love for you too smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
dechandel:
Awww. Honey I've got much love for you too smiley
Yimu undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dechandel(f): 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yimu undecided
Youuuu!! grin grin
I've been looking for you.. Where have you been?? undecided tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
dechandel:
Youuuu!! grin grin
I've been looking for you.. Where have you been?? undecided tongue
Yimu.

I've been inside mizmycoli's pant. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dechandel(f): 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yimu.

I've been inside mizmy.coli's pant. angry
Whatsup with you and Yimu this night?? Are you stoned on wiz khalifa?? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
dechandel:
Whatsup with you and Yimu this night?? Are you stoned on wiz khalifa?? undecided
And another Yimu for you. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dechandel(f): 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
And another Yimu for you. grin
I am so sorry okay?? grin
I know Jonathan's loss is the cause of this depression, you will be fine grin grin
Get well soon kiss

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
2dice:

sowie dear
oya take it
*shejejjryryrkekenwhehe*
you healed in Jesus name
cheesy cheesy
Amen pastor!Lol..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
dechandel:
I am so sorry okay?? grin
I know Jonathan's loss is the cause of this depression, you will be fine grin grin
Get well soon kiss
Jonathan didn't lose anything.

He won them all.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dechandel(f): 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Jonathan didn't lose anything.

He won them all.
I agree with you
He only stepped down for 'em blood tyrants just to save Naija angry grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
dechandel:
I agree with you
He only stepped down for 'em blood tyrants just to save Naija angry grin
Yeso ,he refused to become a puppet in the hands of the powers that be and the owners of Nigeria decided he should go and the man gladly left them in peace. grin

ayam waiting for the eye popping change. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Crocz(m): 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Cc: Dec.handel
Mi.zmycoli
Dy.geasy
Fri.edplantain
So.ftysparky
Cr.ocz.

You welcome kiss

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeso ,he refused to become a puppet in the hands of the powers that be and the owners of Nigeria decided he should go and the man gladly left them in peace. grin

...they will be too blinded to see no change! Season film is about to start sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
chimkaire:
...they will be too blinded to see no change! Season film is about to start sad
I just dey laugh. grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MizMyColi(f): 11:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Cc: Dechandel
Mizmycoli
Dygeasy
Friedplantain
Softysparky
Crocz.

shocked My darling!!kiss

We Love you too! I take it the waters are calm now...

Lol
Cyberspace be getting realer these days.

I usually don't type from this phone (Palasa Tins). I do more of viewing.

We go relate when smartie comes up.

Missed you around, good to see you!

Softie, Dessychandie, boss DyG, Segs kiss

cool

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mhizkel:

Amen pastor!Lol..
uhm that my daughter
how are you spendin the Easter
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by xynerise: 11:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
Where elders dey discuss how to move romance section forward na e wan small girl open mouth tell us say our talk don get limit even lock the thread undecided

Absolute power truly corrupts absolutely

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mehn, the way people take sides on this forum is just so annoying

Well, I give no fvck about what you think about me, you immature, emotional kidults

If you think I am going to play "sycophant" to you, then you are as clueless as Edward Smith on the control deck of Apollo 11.....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by xynerise: 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
missclasssy:

Mehn, the way people take sides on this forum is just so annoying

Well, I give no fvck about what you think about me, you emotional kidults

You for comment this thing for religion section na. See as e be like say na me and you dey quarrel undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
xynerise:

You for comment this thing for religion section na. See as e be like say na me and you dey quarrel undecided

gringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kaboninc(m): 12:27am On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yimu.

I've been inside mizmycoli's pant. angry

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dechandel(f): 12:28am On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:

Yes oo.. I am also waiting for this change grin
Dollar to Naira grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dechandel(f): 12:35am On Apr 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

shocked My darling!!kiss

We Love you too! I take it the waters are calm now...

Lol
Cyberspace be getting realer these days.

I usually don't type from this phone (Palasa Tins). I do more of viewing.

We go relate when smartie comes up.

Missed you around, good to see you!

Softie, Dessychandie, boss DyG, Segs kiss

cool
You know for a second i actually thought you wanted to play your own missing in action game grin
Welcome back kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.