Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,369 members, 7,853,650 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2991382 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
2dice:

pele..dear
hope yu are taken ur drugs and injection
Yes, tanx!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Wetin you use your week do wey you dey rest? undecided

I dey break melon tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mhizkel:
Yes, tanx!
hun is it that serious?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

I dey break melon tongue
Lol! Na that one you go use 4 years learn for school??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol! Na that one you go use 4 years learn for school??

I'm using what i learnt for the melon breaking ministry.

You can't understand tho.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

I'm using what i learnt for the melon breaking ministry.

You can't understand tho.
I first talk am say na wire wire ministry you dey run grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ahsekeena
come over here..
Kon xplain yur magical moniker
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
2dice:
Ahsekeena
come over here..
Kon xplain yur magical moniker

Lol..its simple.

I'm kesha and the eena is just nothing

The ahsek is kesha spelt backwards.

Eena is just eena.

I'm creative like that. I know smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol..its simple.

I'm kesha and the eena is just nothing

The ahsek is kesha spelt backwards.

Eena is just eena.

I'm creative like that. I know smiley
lol
nice one
u try small tongue
so kesha is yur realname?
It sound foreign tho
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I first talk am say na wire wire ministry you dey run grin

Lmao!!.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
2dice:

lol
nice one
u try small tongue
so kesha is yur realname?
It sound foreign tho
yeah..my mum isn't from nigeria,she's from barbados. My dad is ibo

But I've lived all my life in nigeria
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by adex12345: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lmao!!.
grin

How your day sleep go??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
ahsekeena:
yeah..my mum isn't from nigeria,she's from barbados. My dad is ibo

But I've lived all my life in nigeria
little wonder
isn't Barbados a Caribbean country?
what does your name Kesha mean
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin

How your day sleep go??

Fine o. Just woke up wink.

What's up, how your side?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by donPhill(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
D1ck:
undecided I hope you're not thinking of insulting me.... that'd be a wrong move
lols...just funny
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

Fine o. Just woke up wink.

What's up, how your side?
Just woke up too grin

You dey sleep when dem dey kill Jesus abi?
It's a sin. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nkemjacob2(m): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
How do we no comitted ladies in a relationship
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Just woke up too grin

You dey sleep when dem dey kill Jesus abi?
It's a sin. angry

grin grin grin

See who's talking..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin grin

See who's talking..
You've got no idea who you're talking to. wink

Go cry to God on your knees for three hours for forgiveness. That's the only way he'll forgive you. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
2dice:

little wonder
isn't Barbados a Caribbean country?
what does your name Kesha mean
kesha means favourite.

yea,barbados is located in the carribean.

Lemme ask u two...why d moniker 2dice? How did it come about?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You've got no idea who you're talking to. wink

Go cry to God on your knees for three hours for forgiveness. That's the only way he'll forgive you. angry

Lool.

No man can tell me how or when to talk God.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lool.

No man can tell me how or when to talk God.
Ua disrespecting a man ofu God angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Ua disrespecting a man ofu God angry

grin grin grin

Man of god you mean
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin grin

Man of god you mean
Nope.

Mab if God angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Nope.

Man of God angry

Fake pastors everywhere sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

Fake pastors everywhere sad

Have you seen any comment on NL by me that depicts I'm a fake man of God?? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Have you seen any comment on NL by me that depicts I'm a fake man of God?? undecided

Plenty plenty plentiful.

You're a man of god not God undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
ahsekeena:
kesha means favourite.

yea,barbados is located in the carribean.

Lemme ask u two...why d moniker 2dice? How did it come about?
ooh well
i really don't what to choose wen i got to 'choose Username'
all the crazy names i got in stock jes disappear..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Yay my ban has been lifted. Many thanks to Farano, Ishilove and rocktation. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
2dice:

ooh well
i really don't what to choose wen i got to 'choose Username'
all the crazy names i got in stock jes disappear..

U see why I am creative tongue

U must have a nickname now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.