Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,785 members, 7,866,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2998927 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
D1ck:
grin Thief....

~ Just post the link to the thread first, lemme observe first cheesy Is ireneony's number there cos I need to shag that girl on Easter Monday latest grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Just post the link to the thread first, lemme observe first cheesy Is ireneony's number there cos I need to shag that girl on Easter Monday latest grin
www.youareathief.com grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192, please who the fvck is _dickrider.
The person is really making me annoyed.....

It seems you have an idea
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Burger01(m): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
kaboninc:

Good moring oh

The election shock you...no be the man wink

I wasn't really shocked sha...but the South West (including Kwara), Edo State and 2 states in the North Central - Benue and Kogi decided this vote.

The trend was same as in 2011. Same people who voted for Buhari in 2011 in the north did the same in 2015. South West was the swing vote.

Any way the election has come and gone. Lessons learnt...you see why they say every event has a reason for occurring? You've identified a weakness....

Words..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:
Dimples192, please who the fvck is _dickrider.
The person is really making me annoyed.....

It seems you have an idea

Lol I dnt knw I just highlighted the irony and hypocrisy she demonstrated on that thread
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
DarkRebel666, I want to rap embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by BluePearls(m): 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
I am here! need someone to talk to sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mannylex(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
dechandel:
Lol. Curiousity did what to the cat again?? tongue

Sup bae, which are you in the pic. Left or right?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
dechandel:
shocked shocked shocked
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Onye ebee ibu
Ah ahn! Idi surprised? grin

Abum onye Anambra. Ginwa nko? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
2dice:

uhm that my daughter
how are you spendin the Easter
M jez gonna b on ma bed counting ceilings
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dechandel(f): 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
JoeCutie:
Ah ahn! Idi surprised? grin

Abum onye Anambra. Ginwa nko? smiley
Me too tongue
Ebee??

I was only suprised that the question was thrown to me out of the blues grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
dechandel:
Me too tongue
Ebee??

I was only surprised that the question was thrown to me out of the blues grin
Hehehe. That's me in typicality; I punch you when you ain't watching. tongue

Ok, abum onye Orumba South. Ginwa?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
MzNelly:
DarkRebel666, I want to rap embarassed

~ You want to rap one you want to learn how to rap?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ You want to rap one you want to learn how to rap?

I want to rap. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
dechandel:
Me too tongue
Ebee??

I was only suprised that the question was thrown to me out of the blues grin
I like igbo girls kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
MzNelly:

I want to rap. smiley

~ Go to this link and drop your verses there
.You can also read verses that's been dropped there as far as 2008

https://www.nairaland.com/200489/flow-rank/676
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Go to this link and drop your verses there
.You can also read verses that's been dropped there as far as 2008

https://www.nairaland.com/200489/flow-rank/676

There are only guys there
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
MzNelly:

There are only guys there

~ No! There are femcees there also. But only about 2 are regular members. The others are Facebook battlers in Fb groups that come occasionally

drop something now.. lemme rate your skill
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ No! There are femcees there also. But only about 2 are regular members. The others are Facebook battlers in Fb groups that come occasionally

drop something now.. lemme rate your skill
can I drop too? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin grin

Taaa!! Side chick ko, side turkey ni undecided

I don go nor bring me back
Wey this girl sef?? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ipledge angry

Quit quoting me up and down the place. Stay still cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ipledge:
can I drop too? grin

~ You are free
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:
Ipledge angry

Quit quoting me up and down the place. Stay still cheesy
Someone called me maga because of you cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Wey this girl sef?? undecided
Na U be diz
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ipledge:

Because of me shocked

You lie grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:

Because of me shocked

You lie grin
mznelly sad, she said am d King of all magas
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ipledge:

Off to bed now sweet dreams my darling wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ipledge:
mznelly sad, she said am d King of all magas

She just wants to have you all for herself. Dnt listen to her kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:

the kiss have been waiting for cry kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:

Liar
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Wey this this my aunty sef?? undecided

My dear bòdiaye?? Wè ĺèbà cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ipledge:
Na U be diz
Na me o grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.