Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,679 members, 7,865,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2998580 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 04, 2015
dechandel:
You know for a second i actually thought you wanted to play your own missing in action game grin
Welcome back kiss

~ Didn't you see my mention ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dechandel(f): 12:41am On Apr 04, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Didn't you see my mention ?
Ermm.. I am not sure i did
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 04, 2015
dechandel:
Ermm.. I am not sure i did

~ I asked if you were in Nigeria or overseas?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dechandel(f): 12:46am On Apr 04, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ I asked if you were in Nigeria or overseas?
Not in Nigeria
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 04, 2015
dechandel:
Not in Nigeria

~ Where. ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dechandel(f): 12:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Where. ?
UK.. Why?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 04, 2015
dechandel:
UK.. Why?

~ I was just curious. tongue
What school you studying at?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MizMyColi(f): 1:22am On Apr 04, 2015
kaboninc:

Good morming jarey.
Saw your mention earlier.

I was on my own o.
My friends dragged me into politics matter.

I was so sure Jona would win mehn...
Either by hook or crook!
There, I said it.

The man shock me wallahi.

The elections have come and gone, but not without learning viable life lessons I tell you.

It just showed me another demon I need to conquer.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MizMyColi(f): 1:25am On Apr 04, 2015
dechandel:
You know for a second i actually thought you wanted to play your own missing in action game grin
Welcome back kiss

Lol
I only miss when shiii gets real.
Hehehecheesy

Thanks Dess.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dechandel(f): 1:48am On Apr 04, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ I was just curious. tongue
What school you studying at?
Lol. Curiousity did what to the cat again?? tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:

ayam waiting for the eye popping change. grin
You go wait tire! grin

You better start famzing change agents weather the breeze go blow reach your side. cheesy

But they've got plans for realz, not a fan of their candidate but I love the ideas they've got. Meanwhile, don't expect miracles to be done overnight. cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nkemjacob2(m): 5:25am On Apr 04, 2015
Am single seriously lookin for a relationship or a friendship either. A girl of 20 -22yrs.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nkemjacob2(m): 5:25am On Apr 04, 2015
When u re heart broken was ur best moment
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nkemjacob2(m): 5:26am On Apr 04, 2015
How do u know that d relationship u re is the right one
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2015
dechandel:
Lol. Curiousity did what to the cat again?? tongue
Ututu oma, omalicha. Biko nne, onye ebee k'ibu? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Mine is fake abi??

cry cry cry

E done sure say them send you.
Leave me o.

Cc: Chibwike.
Nah, didn't forget you.
I've been busy and you haven't even been steady either. Guess you're busy too.

Life happens.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kaboninc(m): 9:27am On Apr 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Good morming jarey.
Saw your mention earlier.

I was on my own o.
My friends dragged me into politics matter.

I was so sure Jona would win mehn...
Either by hook or crook!
There, I said it.

The man shock me wallahi.

The elections have come and gone, but not without learning viable life lessons I tell you.

It just showed me another demon I need to conquer.

Good moring oh

The election shock you...no be the man wink

I wasn't really shocked sha...but the South West (including Kwara), Edo State and 2 states in the North Central - Benue and Kogi decided this vote.

The trend was same as in 2011. Same people who voted for Buhari in 2011 in the north did the same in 2015. South West was the swing vote.

Any way the election has come and gone. Lessons learnt...you see why they say every event has a reason for occurring? You've identified a weakness....

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MizMyColi(f): 9:39am On Apr 04, 2015
Gbam!
kaboninc:

Good moring oh

The election shock you...no be the man wink

I wasn't really shocked sha...but the South West (including Kwara), Edo State and 2 states in the North Central - Benue and Kogi decided this vote.

The trend was same as in 2011. Same people who voted for Buhari in 2011 in the north did the same in 2015. South West was the swing vote.

Any way the election has come and gone. Lessons learnt...you see why they say every event has a reason for occurring? You've identified a weakness....

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dechandel(f): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2015
JoeCutie:
Ututu oma, omalicha. Biko nne, onye ebee k'ibu? smiley
shocked shocked shocked
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Onye ebee ibu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2015
2dice:

the way you talking sound confident..why dont you wanna put a picx up there..
lol@sound confident.

I might be someone you know.

I kinda like the anonymous feature here,u can say what u want and be a non- conformist. Unlike facebook and instagram and all.
No face attached
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Cc: Dechandel
Mizmycoli
Dygeasy
Friedplantain
Softysparky
Crocz.

I love you all!!!! Yes I do!!

Y'all showed me a new kinda love I never knew I could get off cyberspace!

Thanks for the concern/love/support/prayers...

I love you guys once again.

*kisses*hugs*tears in my eyes*

I love you pass nne cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:
lol@sound confident.

I might be someone you know.

I kinda like the anonymous feature here,u can say what u want and be a non- conformist. Unlike facebook and instagram and all.
No face attached
Morning to you
lol @sum1 i might knw..
I doubt that
yea that's true ..
Seems yu getting bored of attention right tongue
from Fb instagram and Realife
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 04, 2015
2dice:

Morning to you
lol @sum1 i might knw..
I doubt that
yea that's true ..
Seems yu getting bored of attention right tongue
from Fb instagram and Realife
Really I'm getting bored of the attention.

I wanna be anonymous!

U don't have a pic up as well
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:

Really I'm getting bored of the attention.

I wanna be anonymous!

U don't have a pic up as well
ooh well
Maybe we are from the same
*skoolOfHardKnockss
btw stop checking my cute butt out @dp cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yimu.

I've been inside mizmycoli's pant. angry
shocked jisos!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
mirexxx:
shocked jisos!!
Wetin?

Close your eyes when I'm playing with your Mom. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wetin?

Close your eyes when I'm playing with your Mom. angry
hehehe
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
D1ck, edit my number from that thread.
.I'm receiving a lot of calls.

What's all this now?

undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
MzNelly:
D1ck, edit my number from that thread.
.I'm receiving a lot of calls.

What's all this now?

undecided
Lol.... sowie. No wonder you didn't pick when I called on Thursday.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
D1ck:
Lol.... sowie. No wonder you didn't pick when I called on Thursday.

~ What thread?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ What thread?
grin Thief....

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.