Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2961746 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Captainswag225:
so now u are broke to the extent that u comment after 5 hours? Do u want money huh? Smeagol
[/size
Faggøt leprechaun, you are missing the point, isn't it?

All functional persons with above par interpersonal skills take time off the virtual world (the internet) to socialize with real people like I do.

You a chronic social recluse with the intelligence of a tilapia fish stay online all day.

No friends or girlfriend. Oops! I forgot you are gay. My bad.grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
whitewitch:
im sorry regarding my coversation with darkenedrebel, i wanted to poke fun at him, regarding d relationship issue im searching bcaus i want a woman like u and nt just any woman.

Awwwh, APOLOGY ACCEPTED. smiley

May I ask, why LIKE ME
- Do CLARIFY your STATEMENT, *not just any woman?*

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
whitewitch:
ok let d show begin, if u must know i have all d screenshots between ur conversation and hers and hw u tried to hm hm hm hm b4 she rejected u
grin
whitewitch:
ok let d show begin, if u must know i have all d screenshots between ur conversation and hers and hw u tried to hm hm hm hm b4 she rejected u

Cc truckpusher!!!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Cherlene:

Awwwh, APOLOGY ACCEPTED. smiley

May I ask, why LIKE ME
- Do CLARIFY your STATEMENT, *not just any woman?*

Cherlene
yeah i like u bcaus ure a woman amongs women, ure unique, ure beautiful, ure loving, ure caring, ure loyal, ure smart, ure respectful, ure every guy's dream, ure a queen, ure a princess, ure peculiar, ure a good mother and u have a banging body in other words ure sexy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lindx93:

Going shopping tomorrow, making my hair on Sunday nd free on Monday I guess.
Ahhh! What will you buy for me? I'm serious. Very serious.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
funlord:
grin

Cc truckpusher!!!!
grin
funlord:
grin

Cc truckpusher!!!!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
whitewitch:
yeah i like u bcaus ure a woman amongs women, ure unique, ure beautiful, ure loving, ure caring, ure loyal, ure smart, ure respectful, ure every guy's dream, ure a queen, ure a princess, ure peculiar, ure a good mother and u have a banging body in other words ure sexy.

Aaawhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
I am VOICELESS......

Beautiful DESCRIPTION.
Did you OBSERVE me SILENTLY?

Cherlene

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
Cherlene:

Aaawhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I am VOICELESS...... Beautiful DESCRIPTION. Did you OBSERVE me SILENTLY?
Cherlene
yeah i have, can i sing for you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
WATS UP?
I am fine and u?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
whitewitch:
yeah i have, can i sing for you?

Yes, DO.
Hope it is AUDIBLE?

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
Cherlene:

Yes, DO.
Hope it is AUDIBLE?

Cherlene
its a written lyric 4 a queen like u. ok lemme start, you are the love of my life! the reason why am alife, everytime time i see you, i see a light that shines so bright, everytime u touch me i feel the hand of an angel, since u came into my life, everytin abt me has change for the better, ure are the love of my life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mehn ... See love ... Meself go love ooo cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Lindx93(f): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
Ahhh! What will you buy for me? I'm serious. Very serious.
I'll inquire from my bf.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
whitewitch:
its a written lyric 4 a queen like u. ok lemme start, you are the love of my life! the reason why am alife, everytime time i see you, i see a light that shines so bright, everytime u touch me i feel the hand of an angel, since u came into my life, everytin abt me has change for the better, ure are the love of my life.

Aaaaaaaawwwww,
BEAUTIFUL your the first NAIRALANDER to SING/WRITE a lyric for me

So CHARMING! Thank you.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Cherlene:

Aaaaaaaawwwww,

So CHARMING! Thank you.

Cherlene
ure welcum and u dserv d song, if only i can b singing and playing a piano 4 u every night while i watch u sleep, i will gladly do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
whitewitch:
ure welcum and u dserv d song, if only i can b singing and playing a piano 4 u every night while i watch u sleep, i will gladly do it.

Nawwwh, Thank you.

So INTRODUCE yourself to me!

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Cherlene:

Nawwwh, Thank you.

So INTRODUCE yourself to me!

Cherlene
my real name is prosper, i am a Nigerian from delta, im a student, an enterpreneur and a soccer star, i sing a lot, im a dancer and iv acted in quite a few movies and stage play in school and im in love with a lady in nairaland call cherlene.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
whitewitch:
my real name is prosper, i am a Nigerian from delta, im a student, an enterpreneur and a soccer star, i sing a lot, im a dancer and iv acted in quite a few movies and stage play in school and im in love with a lady in nairaland call cherlene.

Lovely name, I am Cherlene.

What do you study? Oooh, you APPEAR to have MANY QUALITIES. Super!!

INLOVE- Do EXPLAIN??

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
wristbangle:

Bin a while. Ur face scarce like fuel oo
School work.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sinnzu:
thats what you'll say until u wake up next to him one morning stark naked! shocked
not bad, the relationship is like a bro-sis thingy tongue but I still want him not breathing undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
Cherlene:

Lovely name, I am Cherlene.

What do you study? Oooh, you APPEAR to have MANY QUALITIES. Super!!

INLOVE- Do EXPLAIN??

Cherlene
yeah thanks i study banking and finance, abt my qualities im talented in sport and in act(music, movies and dancing) and abt loving u, if i can turn back d hands of time i will probably make u d mother of my kids.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
whitewitch:
yeah thanks i study banking and finance, abt my qualities im talented in sport and in act and abt loving u, if i can turn back d hands of time i will probably make u d mother of my kids.

Lovely, DELIGHTFUL.

Aww, if I may ask, are you a CHARMER.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wristbangle: 12:01am On Jul 18, 2015
Tashaamania:

School work.

Okay.. weldone

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 18, 2015
Cherlene:

Lovely, DELIGHTFUL.

Aww, if I may ask, are you a CHARMER.

Cherlene
lol no im nt a charmer, i am only telling u all this 4rm the bottom of my heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 18, 2015
Tashaamania:

not bad, the relationship is like a bro-sis thingy tongue but I still want him not breathing undecided
hehehehe... So how much are you willing to pay?cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 12:03am On Jul 18, 2015
whitewitch:
lol no im nt a charmer, i am only telling u all this 4rm the bottom of my heart.

Pray so!!
May I know your AGE??

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 12:04am On Jul 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
hehehehe... So how much are you willing to pay?cheesy
price your name tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 12:05am On Jul 18, 2015
wristbangle:

Okay.. weldone
wristwatch?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 18, 2015
Cherlene:

Pray so!!
May I know your AGE??

Cherlene
ok its normal to have want to lie to u abt my age bt bcaus of what i feel 4 u, im nt going to lie, i am 20 years old.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 18, 2015
Tashaamania:
price your name tongue
how much is his life worth?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by marcondo13: 12:07am On Jul 18, 2015
Cherlene:

Aaaaaaaawwwww,

So CHARMING! Thank you.

Cherlene

Story for the gods!
Women and their memory!
Babe, as you fine reach, So you mean to tell us that you have not received poems from any guy or guys on Nairaland?
Haba! Diaris God o!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 12:09am On Jul 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
how much is his life worth?
priceless tongue
goto bed..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.