Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2962226 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
As long as you use that ass of yours no wahala . grin

But why nau? angry

u knw y angry
Neway of course what else would i use tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TakeBanana: 12:33am On Jul 18, 2015
Cherlene:

Awwh, I am IMPRESSED.
Honesty and Maturity= 10/10
I am PLEASED you did not PREVARICATE.

Cherlene
whitewitch:
im glad ure impress with me, as far as ure involve im going to be 100% honest and truthful to u. "ure too beautiful to be lied to.

Hmmm, do you know how many bananas she has eaten. Some with the cover, some without.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 12:33am On Jul 18, 2015
whitewitch:
ur wish is my command, though i dnt take a lot of pics bt lemme show u d one iv got now, give me a minute.

Patiently WAITING. smiley

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Sinnzu thesonofmark evening smiley
Catching up on my tv programmmes , decided to see whose up before i get some shut eye
Whats popping ?
Just came in too. Nuffin much really, just laffin at a kids attempt to deceive his mother.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:33am On Jul 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
Serzly man thats d lamest, weakest attempt. Silly to its very foundation. I don die with laff for heregrin

Even my 16-year old cousin knows better than to woo a female with such weak lines.grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 12:33am On Jul 18, 2015
April07:

Hehehehe.. You tot us all we know,, your legacy shall live on grin

You're fine abi? As always.
Anything for the girls? You know how e dey be na cheesy
Sure there is always something for the ladies nau.

All I've got now is one long pipe and plenty lies. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 12:34am On Jul 18, 2015
hehehehe, wonders shall never end! Whitewitch in love, hahahahaha lunatic
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 12:35am On Jul 18, 2015
SMEAGOL, AM BACK FOR U
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
Just came in too. Nuffin much really, just laffin at a kids attempt to deceive his mother.

Lol well she doesn't mind hehehe
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Even my 16-year old cousin knows better than to woo a female with such weak lines.grin
Thats what happens when you live the little semblance of a life you have in the slums of mushin.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 12:35am On Jul 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:

u knw y angry
Neway of course what else would i use tongue
Honestly, I've not offended anyone online and offline , I've got something that is biting my ass already. grin

Oya nau , gist me nau - you sabi say me like Aproko well well. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:35am On Jul 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Sin.nzu thesonof.mark evening smiley
Catching up on my tv programmmes , decided to see whose up before i get some shut eye
Whats popping ?
Took advantage of the holiday to do a bit of socializing.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 18, 2015
Whitewitch oya go to bed
Its too late .. See side effects showing .. Get some rest hun
N then come back tomorrow rejuvenated n sing some more poems to the lovely miss..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 18, 2015
Cherlene:

Patiently WAITING. smiley
Cherlene
im done as u ask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 12:37am On Jul 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sure there is always something for the ladies nau.

All I've got now is one long pipe and plenty lies. tongue

Ofcos @bolded, ofcos smiley

We're used to it
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol well she doesn't mind hehehe
Funny enuf she's d one am laffin at. Not dat i giv two fuccks, its juss for the laughs.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 12:38am On Jul 18, 2015
April07:

Ofcos @bolded, ofcos smiley

We're used to it
Well, mine is as pure as snow. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Took advantage of the holiday to do a bit of socializing.

Oh cool
I can do with a holiday .. Sun sea n sand

U should see the beach we got here disgusting cant even go in the water .. The irony right england surrounded by water yanno
Yet no decent holiday spot
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 18, 2015
Kindly click on his profile to view d famous dirty blue wallsgringringrin.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 12:39am On Jul 18, 2015
whitewitch:
im done as u ask

You are VERY FAMILIAR.

Thank you. I must ask, how many MONIKERS do you have dear?

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
Funny enuf she's d one am laffin at. Not dat i giv two fuccks, its juss for the laughs.

Oh why
Cuz she taking it seriously lols dont think she knows who it is
Last week he dreamt today its poem ... U just have to smile
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
Thats what happens when you live the little semblance of a life you have in the slums of mushin.

LOL.

He's the kind of guy who probably engages people like us to woo his crush on his behalf.,and you know what happens next.grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 12:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
Kindly click on his profile to view d famous dirty blue wallsgringringrin.
grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 12:40am On Jul 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, mine is as pure as snow. cheesy

Sure.. It is. Pure as snow. Indeed. sad

I'm sha off to bed. Sleep tight when you do kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 18, 2015
Cherlene:

You are VERY FAMILIAR.

Cherlene

You see .... Didnt take long hehehe
Ahhh cherlene u really didnt know it an Alt smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by marcondo13: 12:40am On Jul 18, 2015
Sinnzu:

I dey tell u! I bow!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 18, 2015
Cherlene:

You are VERY FAMILIAR.

Cherlene
i have two monikers
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 12:40am On Jul 18, 2015
whitewitch:
ur wish is my command, though i dnt take a lot of pics bt lemme show u d one iv got now, give me a minute.
Smh.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 12:41am On Jul 18, 2015
as usual, the same old loser who operate 20 monikers reveals his identity because of love. Whitewitch the worthless bleached monkey
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Honestly, I've not offended anyone online and offline , I've got something that is biting my ass already. grin

Oya nau , gist me nau - you sabi say me like Aproko well well. grin

Lol nah its nothing really
Just playing with u ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 12:41am On Jul 18, 2015
April07:

Sure.. It is. Pure as snow. Indeed. sad

I'm sha off to bed. Sleep tight when you do kiss
Sleep tight humming bird. wink kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 18, 2015
Tashaamania:
grin grin grin
The great walls of mushingringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.