Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2962078 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 12:42am On Jul 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, mine is as pure as snow. cheesy

ho.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:42am On Jul 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Oh cool
I can do with a holiday .. Sun sea n sand

U should see the beach we got here disgusting cant even go in the water .. The irony right england surrounded by water yanno
Yet no decent holiday spot

Luckily, we are blessed with beautiful beaches around here.♦
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Whitewitch oya go to bed
Its too late .. See side effects showing .. Get some rest hun
N then come back tomorrow rejuvenated n sing some more poems to the lovely miss..
nope i aint sleeping tonight
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 12:42am On Jul 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol nah its nothing really
Just playing with u ..
wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
as usual, the same old loser who operate 20 monikers reveals his identity because of love. Whitewitch the worthless bleached monkey
praise the lord, hw are u. in jesus name amen
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 12:43am On Jul 18, 2015
MrsChima:

ho.
grin
Yes ma'am .
You got some free puccy for ya boy? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by marcondo13: 12:43am On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
as usual, the same old loser who operate 20 monikers reveals his identity because of love. Whitewitch the worthless bleached monkey

Bad man! U harsh o! U vex pass man when Boko Haram bomb him only store! LOL

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 18, 2015
whitewitch:
nope i aint sleeping tonight
U have to
I mean ur tired ...... U too like woman .. U no dey fear a Whole cherlene u dey toast like dis .. cheesy
Oya to bed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I know ... Rode a horse once i think in lekki
I miss home sha cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Smh.
repent nd b baptise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:46am On Jul 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
Kindly click on his profile to view d famous dirty blue wallsgringringrin.

Let him have fun. Finally someone takes him seriously (albeit fleetingly) and you want to ruin it?grin

She'd find out he's unstable soon.smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 12:46am On Jul 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin
Yes ma'am .
You got some free puccy for ya boy? grin

Yep. (Releasing a pregnant horse) Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 12:46am On Jul 18, 2015
marcondo13:

Bad man! U harsh o! U vex pass man when Boko Haram bomb him only store! LOL
lmao
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 12:46am On Jul 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:

U have to
I mean ur tired ...... U too like woman .. U no dey fear a Whole cherlene u dey toast like dis .. cheesy
Oya to bed
What's the meaning of the highlighted statement , is cherlene's puccy made of gold? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:

U have to
Oya to bed
but the heart want what it wants

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:46am On Jul 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:

I know ... Rode a horse once i think in lekki I miss home sha cry
Ibeno beach all the way.♦
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 12:48am On Jul 18, 2015
whitewitch, fire burn u for mentioning jesus' name. Did jesus ask u to bleach? Or did jesus tell u to soak ur brain in kerosene?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Ibeno beach all the way.♦
Where is that? Ph?

Just searched pics on google looks really nice way better than what we have here
But its cuz we dont really get sun here
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 12:48am On Jul 18, 2015
whitewitch:
repent nd b baptise
You don't need to act the clown to get laid , boy! angry

Repackage ya self and see these puccies asking for ya contact.

Believe me , even the worst imbeciiile will hang these ladies with a enough packaging . grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Let him have fun. Finally someone takes him seriously (albeit fleetingly) and you want to ruin it?grin

She'd find out he's unstable soon.smiley

for her sake, i hope she does.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 12:49am On Jul 18, 2015
MrsChima:

Yep. (Releasing a pregnant horse) Enjoy!
Come over here Lemme grab those stubborn giant clits of yours and make mince meats of them with my canine. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 12:49am On Jul 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

smeagol wants to become straight, hahahaha nigga u gay.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
whitewitch, fire burn u for mentioning jesus' name. Did jesus ask u to bleach? Or did jesus tell u to soak ur brain in kerosene?
it is well, i pray to save ur soul in jesus name amen
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinaj(f): 12:49am On Jul 18, 2015
pbs4real where r you cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
whitewitc.h, fire burn u for mentioning jesus' name. Did jesus ask u to bleach? Or did jesus tell u to soak ur brain in kerosene?
gringringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:50am On Jul 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Where is that? Ph?

Akwaibom state. Its located on the outskirts of Uyo and close to the the oil city of Eket.♦
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
You don't need to act the clown to get laid , boy! angry

Repackage ya self and see these puccies asking for ya contact.

Believe me , even the worst imbeciiile will hang these ladies with a enough packaging . grin
jealous
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinaj(f): 12:51am On Jul 18, 2015
whitewitch:
it is well, i pray to save ur soul in jesus name amen
sweetorgasm? grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Come over here Lemme grab those stubborn giant clits of yours and make mince meats of them with my canine. cheesy
Eeeeewww.. Thats nasty!embarassed

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 12:52am On Jul 18, 2015
whitewitch:
jealous
Well, I'm not jealous, just a brotherly advice bro.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 18, 2015
sinaj:
pbs4real where r you cry
In my house undecided
Why r u calling him .. Or u want me to .. U know .. Break something grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 12:52am On Jul 18, 2015
Truckpusher:

I knew you were a pussy eater (literally).

(1) (2) (3) ... (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.