Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2962780 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
Eeeeewww.. Thats nasty!embarassed
Very im cringing over here cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 12:53am On Jul 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:

In my house undecided
Why r u calling him .. Or u want me to .. U know .. Break something grin

Don't fight over a dick girl.

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Akwaibom state. Its located on the outskirts of Uyo and close to the the oil city of Eket.♦
Wow that should be like a tourist spot u know
Money can be made cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 12:53am On Jul 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
Eeeeewww.. Thats nasty!embarassed
Dude , when did you start your good Samaritan's job? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, I'm not jealous, just a brotherly advice bro.

go to bed
Gurgle you still haven't repented from night crawling? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 18, 2015
MrsChima:

Dick ke ... Pls oh
His my security guard cant have dis small small girls distracting him on duty grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 12:54am On Jul 18, 2015
whitewitch:
go to bed
is ur brain still soaked in kerosene coz i see u dont have it ryt now.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:54am On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
smeagol wants to become straight, hahahaha nigga u gay.

It's common knowledge that your are one of the male strippers FIRSTEVA employed to attend to her gay clients.

She opened a thread and you applied.

Gay whøre.♦
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 18, 2015
Lol mrschima she ran away
I was only joking u knw hehehe
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by marcondo13: 12:55am On Jul 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's the meaning of the highlighted statement , is cherlene's puccy made of gold? cheesy

I tire o! All wells nor get choice o! It must accept well bucket, whether dem dig am for big man house or poor man house! Well na well!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 18, 2015
Sinaj lol im joking ohh chai
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 12:56am On Jul 18, 2015
MrsChima:

I knew you were a pussy eater (literally).
Well, I made a vow that Americans won't beat me to it. cheesy tongue

Who eats puccies more than the Yankees and white folks ? cheesy
No one else ma'am - if Chima is sleeping on bike , bring it on lemme spit on it and eat it . lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 12:57am On Jul 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It's common knowledge that your are one of the male strippers FIRSTEVA employed to attend to her gay clients.

She opened a thread and you applied.

Gay whøre.♦
hahahaha smeagol, why are u soo obsessed with firsteva? Is love by force? Gaytoad, mark needz u ryt now.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's the meaning of the highlighted statement , is cherlene's puccy made of gold? cheesy
Dunno * shrugs*
U'll have to ask her man dat smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 12:57am On Jul 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Gurgle you still haven't repented from night crawling? cheesy

I tried to sleep early the past 2 nights

I was just lying there considering my life till date, mehn what kind of nonsense is that

When Sleep comes he should call me Im tired of waiting joor
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Dude , when did you start your good Samaritan's job? cheesy
Since the good lord touched ma soul, buh dah was nasty brah!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:57am On Jul 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Wow that should be like a tourist spot u know
Money can be made cool
It is actually a tourist spot and its frequented by the white oil workers in Mobil Nigeria and their families.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 12:58am On Jul 18, 2015
MrsChima:

Don't listen to her please else some of these small girls will destroy the functionality of your man's diick turning ya man to a spectator in the arena of ikworkrikwor. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 18, 2015
so many haters (sinnzu) why!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 1:00am On Jul 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
Since the good lord touched ma soul, buh dah was nasty brah!
What's your Fuccking problem .

Please don't go Jesus on me yet.

What you guys are doing to sweetorgasm is nauseating too. tongue

Free the brother and don't be a kill joy. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 18, 2015
whitewitch:
so many haters (sinnzu) why!!!!
Who d fvck are you? Fucck off my mentions!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinaj(f): 1:00am On Jul 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:

In my house undecided
Why r u calling him .. Or u want me to .. U know .. Break something grin

ah no! u dnt av to damage anything yet...

I wnted him to help me fix my bulb erm... but it seems I will have to do it myself sad

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 1:01am On Jul 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Dunno * shrugs*
U'll have to ask her man dat smiley
Who's her man again?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
It is actually a tourist spot and its frequented by the white oil workers in Mobil Nigeria and their families.

Oh good
At least it would get maintained n looked after .. Hopefully would try visit one of these days ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Who's her man again?
Dunno
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 18, 2015
sinaj:

ah no! u dnt av to damage anything yet...

I wnted him to help me fix my bulb erm... but it seems I will have to do it myself sad

Ok in that case i will send him over
They guy lazy self ...

Psb4real fix her light bulb tongue n i dont want any reply back thanks
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:02am On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha smeagol, why are u soo obsessed with firsteva? Is love by force? Gaytoad, mark needz u ryt now.

You don't get it, do you?

Whørish gays aren't welcomed here.

Continue being a low life stripper and hope Firsteva would increase your wage from the paltry #225 per night you currently earn.grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's your Fuccking problem .

Please don't go Jesus on me yet.

What you guys are doing to sweetorgasm is nauseating too. tongue

Free the brother and don't be a kill joy. grin
You gat some spare time? Lets talk about our Lordsmiley. He will soon be here you know?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 1:02am On Jul 18, 2015
marcondo13:

I tire o! All wells nor get choice o! It must accept well bucket, whether dem dig am for big man house or poor man house! Well na well!
Hehe.... grin Omo ! You sef dey para o I swear.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 1:03am On Jul 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
You gat some spare time? Lets talk about our Lordsmiley. He will soon be here you know?
Buhahahaha. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinaj(f): 1:03am On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:

I tried to sleep early the past 2 nights

I was just lying there considering my life till date, mehn what kind of nonsense is that

When Sleep comes he should call me Im tired of waiting joor

plz beep me weneva he comes, am tired of waiting toosad

(1) (2) (3) ... (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.