Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2966146 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

I WAS NOT /NEVER CRUSHING PLEASE!!!

I can still say it even if she's still online.
OK. But you don't have to cry about it.

She/he was a beautiful girl.

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
sinizia:

Holyshit!! WTF?!! shockedshockedshockedshocked

I'm speechless. shocked

All these are speculations - don't tell me you are that gullible that you'd eat this up . this is obviously a hater

Until I see the Facebook proof I ain't believing nowt ..I can easily set anybody up & make everyone believe. We need to be objective here..like the Europeans & Americans

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by yorubadelta(f): 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

You folks are joking about this matter.
You dont know the guy is seriously mentally disturbed.
Obsessive was the word someone used and I concur wholeheartedly.
He calls my moniker for anyone and everyone that accosts him cos he so desperately wants to talk to me again. I repeat, until he apologises, that will not happen.
Spoilt jobless individual.

As in, as soon as I started following you, the guy has been using his VictoriaBee account to troll me. But I kept ignoring until that final one that was done on FP. Cant believe someone can act in such a deranged manner and the Moderators did nothing about it. smh.

Well, I did say every dog has it's day and now look, dude has been exposed. I feel sorry for him though. Karma ehnn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RepentantTr0ll(m): 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
ORALL:

But the moniker you quoted was accusing victoria of quoting him,and you quoted him saying you did not..

Which means you are both victoria and francis

Ashiri tuu
Read her post very well.
She accused me of being her at the end of the post.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
pbs4real:
hahahagrin wen u said u galz wna go to bed togetherlipsrsealed

Lol shush! Don't u sleep on d bed ur brothers or friends ehn? So what's bad if I say we re going together? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
Am I male or female? Confused!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ORALL: 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
marieolae:
Damnn!
Sorry,and try to apologise
Chai nl !!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
AND SHE/HE WOOED ME IN THE WOOING CHALLENGE...

I DON DIE!!! crycrycrycrycry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2273277_yyy_jpegc6c4ebfb50bde78a407d09ac4d67961d

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
marieolae:
Damnn!
damnn wat U dey do vigilante abi? Y u neva sleep?tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by yorubadelta(f): 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
ORALL:

But the moniker you quoted was accusing victoria of quoting him,and you quoted him saying you did not..

Which means you are both victoria and francis

Ashiri tuu

LMAOOOO! grin
Guilty conscience! He knows what is biting him. smh

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
softapples:
bro u even sure whether lala na real?

Very real bro!! wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
sinizia:

That cameltoe is real bro, even if the account is fake or not. gringrin

Na woman go kill you sha. grin
sheet is REAL!gringrin we all saw it!

If the right woman kills me, then its a sweet deathgrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ModsAreInSoup: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
RepentantTr0ll:
I wasn't expecting a compliment from a gay like you undecided
child, I'm done wid u.
Go back to ur grave.!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I'm tired of nairaland and fake _asses everywhere. How are we even sure Seun self is actually human and not some computer program created by Americans to keep African youths lazying around. embarassed
Omo your ban go long o. gringringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
ModsAreInSoup:

na so i see am jare.
grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 5minsmadness: 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
yorubadelta:

As in, as soon as I started following you, the guy has been using his VictoriaBee account to troll me. But I kept ignoring until that final one that was done on FP. Cant believe someone can act in such a deranged manner and the Moderators did nothing about it. smh.

Well, I did say every dog has it's day and now look, dude has been exposed. I feel sorry for him though. Karma ehnn

I saw thaat too.
He accussed you of being lolaredvelvet, another moniker he bullied into deactivating her account.
Attacked you for no good reason and fed off the likes like the obsessive troll that he is.
I tried to advice you to ignore the fellow but i think someone beat me to it.
Just ignore the fellow.
The truth will always come it. Its Truth's nature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by marieolae(f): 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
No sleep tonight oh..
pbs4real:
damnn wat U dey do vigilante abi? Y u neva sleep?tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ModsAreInSoup: 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
kradleber:

All these are speculations - don't tell me you are that gullible that you'd eat this up . this is obviously a hater

Until I see the Facebook proof I ain't believing nowt ..I can easily set anybody up & make everyone believe. We need to be objective here..like the Europeans & Americans
fucckinq seconded.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lol lemme step out and peep thru the window
MhizDeedy:

Lol cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol nd do what
contribute to wah is going on nahtongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RepentantTr0ll(m): 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
G
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
kradleber:

I gave both parties (Vicky/Francis and 5mins/Wisdom) benefit of doubt, meaning any of them can be wrong or right. But from evidence presented so far, the odds are against Vicky.

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by marieolae(f): 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
apologize to who lol?
ORALL:

Sorry,and try to apologise

Chai nl !!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
Tashaamania:

OK. But you don't have to cry about it.

She/he was a beautiful girl.
I was enjoying the attention of a supposedly beautiful girl crushing on me.

That was all.

But now i'm shocked to find out it was a guy all along.

DYAMN!!! cry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ORALL: 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
marieolae:
apologize to who lol?
Naijaboyly ,thought he said victoriagoat almost caused rift between you guys
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol lemme step out and peep thru the window

Lmao shocked do u want d security to blast ur head off? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
**puts on forensic glasses**

**clears throat**

mhizdeedy is naijaboiy and sassybae is thesonofmark
prettythicksme is pbs4real gringrin
draify is sinizia

cherryice is agapecharis

#OkByegrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by yorubadelta(f): 11:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

I saw thaat too.
He accussed you of being lolaredvelvet, another moniker he bullied into deactivating her account.
Attacked you for no good reason and fed off the likes like the obsessive troll that he is.
I tried to advice you to ignore the fellow but i think someone beat me to it.
Just ignore the fellow.
The truth will always come it. Its Truth's nature.

Wow. only hurting people go out of their way to hurt others. He must have nothing else to live for... I feel so sorry for him sad
But at least now I know the truth.

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 11:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
softapples:
hmm bro nairaland aint no longer interesting just like d old days, its a pity, though d only female moniker that i believe to be true is Marieolae, thank jah she is here, marieolae hw are u?
Lol,,even you sef I nor know your old moniker. lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
marieolae:
No sleep tonight oh..
dnt worry wah God has join together no man cnt put assundercheesygrin they'll only try,they wont succeed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.