Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2982354 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RepentantTr0ll(m): 12:18am On Aug 09, 2015
Your a punch lines don't correlate with your Memes undecided
Humanbeing1st:
baboon! who are u to school me? u dat havent schooled urself? be mature 4 once and stop being stupiid, and being a motherfuccker, all am trying to tell u is shown below.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 09, 2015
tomiwa1992:
I am done here and I will ignore all your accusations from henceforth.

P.S wisdomiskey is an alternate moniker.

Hey, I remember you. You're FrancisTony. You used this account on lezz as FrancisTony some time ago.

I remember. smiley

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 12:18am On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I'm thinking you are Stephenqueen

Kabiru thunder fire you angry angry

Anyway you are right, she's ma wife so we are ONE
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 09, 2015
kradleber:

I snoozed throughout the day- I'm not sleeping anytime soon

what's keeping you up anyway? me? cheesy

Lmao who is this 1? M actually praying cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 09, 2015
He's a man tongue
MhizDeedy:

Lmao kinglekan shey u re seeing ur wife nau

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 12:19am On Aug 09, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao grin ayam tired...u?
too much typin, oya let's cuddle
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wisdomiskey(m): 12:19am On Aug 09, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hey, I remember you. You're FrancisTony. You used this account on lezz as FrancisTony some time ago.

I remember. smiley

he haz several monikerz
d guy haz no lyf outside of diz site undecided

2 Likes

RepentantTr0ll:
Your a punch lines don't correlate with your Memes undecided
I KNW U A CERTIFIED yabaleft escaped patient, u dont need to remind me.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 12:19am On Aug 09, 2015
DrAify:
Hey handsome
hi pweetykiss ow was ur day? Btw op u aint male cos one has to becareful this dayscheesy
Jacksparrow0712:
I have evidence. Pictures and voice recording
Really?

Nice one inspector jack grin
Aiit, let's see d evidence... lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 09, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 09, 2015
But una flirt well. Atleast me no follow boxer flirt cheesy
naijaboiy:

At least i've uncovered my own.

Where is yours? grin
AgapeCharis:

I remember. smiley
Yes, I am and I used watson123 not this.

They are obsessed with me because I don't share their bitterness. cry
Romanceland is a joke!

1 Like

lagmostkuit:

Sassybae is now kinglekan's wife! shocked shocked

Lol hahaahaa sister! Where av u been? They re married nau in fact they re having dere honeymoon now

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 12:20am On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
But una flirt well. Atleast me no follow boxer flirt cheesy
na just small. lipsrsealedcrylipsrsealed
Be dating yourself with your female account smh
stephenqueen:

Kabiru thunder fire you angry angry

Anyway you are right, she's ma wife so we are ONE
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 09, 2015
Lucky you
naijaboiy:

na just small. lipsrsealedcrylipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RepentantTr0ll(m): 12:21am On Aug 09, 2015
This thread is getting lame. Abeg who get correct pc game may i go download am

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 12:21am On Aug 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:

grin grin

Stephenqueen where art thou?
Jack is accusing me embarassed

Sweetheart I'm here kiss kiss

Don't mind Kabiru, he's high on sapele weed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 12:21am On Aug 09, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Romanceland is a joke!
That's why I always laugh anytime I comment on it. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Really?

Nice one inspector jack grin
Aiit, let's see d evidence... lipsrsealed

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 09, 2015
tomiwa1992:

Lol, yea. I missed that.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 09, 2015
adeh39:

angry angry
WHY ARE U ANGRY?
Cutehector:
too much typin, oya let's cuddle

Lol mba oooh, my mummy said that if I stay close to a guy I wil get pregnant cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 12:22am On Aug 09, 2015
sinizia:

Well, anyone of them can be right or wrong. I can't judge 100%, just going by the evidence presented to me.

Abeg, the matter don tire me. Let's switch topic. I finally watched that Horrible Bosses 2 today. I laughed so hard my ribs still ache gringrin i especially like the shortest one of the 3 Idíots. The way he laughs like a hyena makes my day grin

grin grin grin grin

na now you just dey watch that one? Hehe
Jason Bateman/Charlie day/Jason Suideikis

Jamie Foxx aka the motherfÜcker grin

those guys are sick...
the funniest parts for me was when they were hiding in that store room & that idiot was pissing & whistling. .. smh.. those guys are fÜcking r£tards

& when they were doing that slow motion walk too grin

best quote in the movie for me was when that short guy said - bring the money or the little boy dies! grin

have you seen Jump street 2?[Channing Tatum/Jonnah]

download Get Hard as well if you haven't seen it - Kevin Hart went Ham in this
MhizDeedy:

Lol hahaahaa sister! Where av u been? They re married nau in fact they re having dere honeymoon now
How come kinglekan never invited me, even sassybae sef
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wisdomiskey(m): 12:23am On Aug 09, 2015
tomiwa1992:

yuh r clearly bitter which iz why yuh
kip responding

paaained disgraced mofo
datz y yuh deleted yuh Victoriabee account out of shame.

FrancisTony yuh r so frustrated. cry yuhself 2 sleep
tonite ok wink

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 12:23am On Aug 09, 2015
Omo.. See as people plenty.. One will actually think e-fight is going on.. undecided..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 09, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
WHY ARE U ANGRY?

You know the answer to that already angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 09, 2015
valmunich:
Lol, weyrey grin
grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 09, 2015
Lol cheesy

You sure say you be female so? undecided
lagmostkuit:

Lol yeah, I did..

I dey hail una nii.
Wait oh! Na me get that face? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.