Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2965770 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 09, 2015
wisdomiskey:
tomiwa1992 aka francistony. i got a screenshot of yuh using diz alternate 2 converse wit yuh other alternate:
cuckoooo!
Every alternate moniker is me? You are dumber that I thought.
I am not doe1994.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RepentantTr0ll(m): 12:03am On Aug 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
Usually in criminal cases like this the persecutor is meant to prove beyond reasonable doubt why he is accusing the offender of that crime. He should do this with very strong evidence and unless the judge is convinced,,he can't pass his verdict.

The accused is also given a chance to defend himself for everything to be fair. He can also choose to accept the allegations laid against him by pleading guilty.

Going by that,,i think i'll need more evidence. They said sonofmark has facebook evidence but he's on ban now,,so we have to wait for him to return.

On the other hand we only have one of the accused present and the other absent(deactivated). He has pleaded not guilty but the evidence against him right now is gaining weight.

I will like to ask the accused to bring a witness if he has one to defend him.

Until then I adjourn this case till further notice.

COURT!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 09, 2015
tomiwa1992:

I am not her.
All these family section monikers are bitter because I don't support them.
See those two chatting with theirselves; 5mins and yorubaD.
Pained and frustrated peeps.

At first, they said i am a female but no proof.
When they got tired, they shifted to Cococandy and finally Victoria. undecided
dem be fool, and so immature, dats how they conide to fight darkenbrel simply because he is chating wit a female dat didnt give them attention, all dis stupid woman wrappers, i even thought that naijaboiy kind of a thing is more mature and sensible not knwing he is also a fool!

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 09, 2015
DrAify:
Sinzu is Sweetorgasm
Case closed
u gat jokes
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 12:03am On Aug 09, 2015
softapples:
d most important matter is dat im a guy and still a guy
Lool,,okay.

But you know me and I don't know you. lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 12:04am On Aug 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

there is no cause..

NO CAUSE greater than seeking out substantially sized botox.

#iLiveForThatShit

And what do you think the female equivalent of this "cause" is?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 09, 2015
I'm telling you. Sweetorgasm is yours tongue
Sinnzu:
grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lool,,okay.

But you know me and I don't know you. lipsrsealed
u know me bt 4 now mke i dey on a low key
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 12:05am On Aug 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

COURT!!!!! grin

Dey there dey shine teeth. gringrin

But while i think anything is possible in this case, i don't think they have the FB link of the owner of Vicky pic. If they had it, i'd have seen it when i local searched for "Victoriabee." But in all, the evidences presented are alarming.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by yorubadelta(f): 12:05am On Aug 09, 2015
5minsmadness:

Here's a postof him/her accusing you to be me/sonofmark on july 24th 5:04pm
https://www.nairaland.com/2473670/naval-officers-allegedly-brutalize-15/4#36230858
Strange fellow/fellowess

I saw a thread where he admitted that the "likes" he gets on FP speaks for him. Can someone possibly be this miserable that his validation comes from gaining 'likes' on a web forum and bullying people.

This is scary. Fo' real.

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 09, 2015
RepentantTr0ll:
Tell me, my brain no reach that level
dnt worry, i know uve been given 2 months
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 09, 2015
DrAify:
Sinzu is Sweetorgasm
Case closed
angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 09, 2015
5minsmadness:
See now he has started lying. I DARE him to provide a link of when I accused him of being cococandy. Liar supreme.
You didn't. Lolaredvelvet did when she attacked me for having differing opinion.
You be man? lipsrsealed
MhizDeedy:

Lol happy honeymoon cheesy
Sassybae and kinglekan.

Hmmmmm
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wisdomiskey(m): 12:06am On Aug 09, 2015
tomiwa1992:

Every alternate moniker is me? You are dumber that I thought.

I am not doe1994.

shaaaarap
disgraced git.

Waz yuh main account banned? grin

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:07am On Aug 09, 2015
Sassybae:
Shey nah man dey that dp undecided
So na d way u wan tk dey reply me now be dat bah?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RepentantTr0ll(m): 12:07am On Aug 09, 2015
Whisper am for my ear grin
softapples:
dnt worry, i know uve been given 2 months
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 12:07am On Aug 09, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
dem be fool, and so immature, dats how the conide to fight darkenbrel simply because he is chating wit a female dat didnt give them attention, all dis stupid woman wrappers, i even thought that naija boiy kind of a thing is more mature and sensible not knwing he is also a fool!
It would only cost you #0.00 to stay on your lane and mind your business. undecided

Stop picking a fight with me. Look for your own size.

I don't have time on my hands schooling people tonight.

I think i've given you enough of my attention. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 09, 2015
Hi ronald4lif smiley

Been a while..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 09, 2015
I'm thinking you are Stephenqueen
lagmostkuit:
Sassybae and kinglekan.

Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 12:08am On Aug 09, 2015
bi0nics:

Yoruba..What's your name?

I don't get intimate with guys ..no offence mate grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 12:08am On Aug 09, 2015
Sinnzu:
We can now have a musical perfomance from Davido grin
And meek mill grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 09, 2015
Sassybae:
You be man? lipsrsealed

Lmao we re all men, tz a man's world on nairaland
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 09, 2015
tongue sup
lagmostkuit:
Sassybae and kinglekan.

Hmmmmm
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wisdomiskey(m): 12:09am On Aug 09, 2015
tomiwa1992:

You didn't.
Lolaredvelvet did when she attacked me for having differing opinion.

see az yuh dey carry names of monikers
4 head. im sure yuh remember who offended yuh
in d year 1864
bitter soul.

yuh no get work i swear

WHY DID YUH DEACTIVATE YUH VICTORIABEE ACCOUNT ? grin

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 09, 2015
kradleber:

I don't get intimate with guys ..no offence mate grin

Lmao #faints....ohya go to bed already
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 12:10am On Aug 09, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol shush! Don't u sleep on d bed ur brothers or friends ehn? So what's bad if I say we re going together? grin
sighting u wit my chanel glasses
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I'm thinking you are Stephenqueen
Yes nah.. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 12:10am On Aug 09, 2015
softapples:
u know me bt 4 now mke i dey on a low key
Hmm...okay now.
Jacksparrow0712:
I'm telling you. Sweetorgasm is yours tongue
future impossible tense! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.