Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2961653 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lol, got nothing to say here
pbs4real:
contribute to wah is going on nahtongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
tomiwa1992:

I am not Victoria.
I am francis.

This is not the first time.
They have accused me of being cococandy because i don't share their sentiments. grin
guy u get time oo, even if u are vitoria, dey buy data wey u dey use browse 4 u? u can do anything wit ur data mehn! *angry* all dis stupid local boys 4 forming gangstars on the internet, if them born any of u well make he attack me, fuccking motherfucckers biitchs!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,even you sef I nor know your old moniker. lipsrsealed
d most important matter is dat im a guy and still a guy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RepentantTr0ll(m): 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
Softapples I Don catch you, you are KingSamurai undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

crycrycry

To be honest bro, you've every right to crush on that moniker, whether it's fake or not. The pic of Vicky is that of a pretty girl. A sort of girl you feel proud crushing on. So it's nothing . wink smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
Something tells me Ishilove might actually be Thesonofmark, they both have similar writing style except both moniker serves as each other's alter ego.

Yes that's it, Ishilove = Thesonofmark! angry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sinnzu:
**puts on forensic glasses**

**clears throat**

mhizdeedy is naijaboiy and sassybae is thesonofmark

prettythicksme is pbs4real gringrin

draify is sinizia

cherryice is agapecharis

#OkByegrin
hahahagrin yeye boi,i have only one moniker and ntn would make me open another one. . .REAL TALK
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Kinglekan is with me tongue tongue
MhizDeedy:

Lmao shocked do u want d security to blast ur head off? cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
For every NL dude, there's always a boxer somewhere crushing cheesy grin cheesy
naijaboiy:

I was enjoying the attention of a supposedly beautiful girl crushing on me.

That was all.

But now i'm shocked to find out it was a guy all along.

DYAMN!!! cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao #faints .....she's a man too oooh cheesy
Sassybae come and tell her its not true ooooooo
sinizia:

I gave both parties (Vicky/Francis and 5mins/Wisdom) benefit of doubt, meaning any of them can be wrong or right. But from evidence presented so far, the odds are against Vicky.
dey dere, ur mate dey analyse how dey go make money, na monicker u dey analyse, foool!

1 Like

Humanbeing1st:
guy u get time oo, even if u are vitoria, dey buy data wey u dey use browse 4 u? u can do anything wit ur data mehn! *angry* all dis stupid local boys 4 forming gangstars on the internet, if them born any of u well make he attack me, fuccking motherfucckers biitchs!
I am not her.
All these family section monikers are bitter because I don't support them.
See those two chatting with theirselves; 5mins and yorubaD.
Pained and frustrated peeps.

At first, they said i am a female but no proof.
When they got tired, they shifted to Cococandy and finally Victoria. undecided
RepentantTr0ll:
Softapples I Don catch you, you are KingSamurai undecided
really? nt funny, try harder, u failed.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 11:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

I was enjoying the attention of a supposedly beautiful girl crushing on me.

That was all.

But now i'm shocked to find out it was a guy all along.

DYAMN!!! cry
www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
For every NL dude, there's always a boxer somewhere crushing cheesy grin cheesy
grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lol undecided
Sinnzu:

**clears throat**

draify is sinizia

cherryice is agapecharis

#OkByegrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 11:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Usually in criminal cases like this the persecutor is meant to prove beyond reasonable doubt why he is accusing the offender of that crime. He should do this with very strong evidence and unless the judge is convinced,,he can't pass his verdict.

The accused is also given a chance to defend himself for everything to be fair. He can also choose to accept the allegations laid against him by pleading guilty.

Going by that,,i think i'll need more evidence. They said sonofmark has facebook evidence but he's on ban now,,so we have to wait for him to return.

On the other hand we only have one of the accused present and the other absent(deactivated). He has pleaded not guilty but the evidence against him right now is gaining weight.

I will like to ask the accused to bring a witness if he has one to defend him.

Until then I adjourn this case till further notice.

COURT!!!!! grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sassybae:
undecided
Nice one ooo! I type long epistle and u reply with that smiley.

1-0
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DrAify(f): 11:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sinzu is Sweetorgasm

Case closed
Sinnzu:

**clears throat**

draify is sinizia

cherryice is agapecharis

#OkByegrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sassybae:
Kinglekan is with me tongue tongue

Lol happy honeymoon cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 11:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Draifysad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 09, 2015
ModsAreInSoup:

fucckinq seconded.
u self na only seconded u dey seconded, with ur head like 3rd mainland bridge
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DrAify(f): 12:00am On Aug 09, 2015
Hey handsome
pbs4real:
Draifysad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wisdomiskey(m): 12:00am On Aug 09, 2015
tomiwa1992 aka francistony.
i got a screenshot of
yuh using diz alternate 2 converse wit yuh other alternate:

cuckoooo!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:00am On Aug 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
You still dey push the ministry abi?
No shaking. gringrin
Solid as the rock. Dem nor fit get us. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RepentantTr0ll(m): 12:00am On Aug 09, 2015
Tell me, my brain no reach that level
softapples:
really? nt funny, try harder, u failed.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 09, 2015
Sinnzu:

**clears throat**

draify is sinizia

cherryice is agapecharis

#OkByegrin

Lolundecided mhizdeedy is also sinnzu
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 5minsmadness: 12:01am On Aug 09, 2015
yorubadelta:

Wow. only hurting people go out of their way to hurt others. He must have nothing else to live for... I feel so sorry for him sad
But at least now I know the truth.

VictoriaBee:

I know sonofmark enough.
All the monikers i mentioned claimed to be a deltan. grin
There's no way yorubadelta could have known i accused 5mins except she's you with that "eebairotciv" moniker.
There's no way she could have created that moniker except she's 5mins because she logged out 7.28AM and i made the post 9.22AM while 5mins logged out 9.38 after seeing the post to create an alternate moniker. grin

Here's a postof him/her accusing you to be me/sonofmark on july 24th 5:04pm
https://www.nairaland.com/2473670/naval-officers-allegedly-brutalize-15/4#36230858
Strange fellow/fellowess
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 12:01am On Aug 09, 2015
sinizia:

I gave both parties (Vicky/Francis and 5mins/Wisdom) benefit of doubt, meaning any of them can be wrong or right. But from evidence presented so far, the odds are against Vicky.

believe me when I tell you she isn't him- you don't have to know how I'm sure.

the only thing I find extremely repugnant is the gullibity of the people here.
all it takes is for one person to make a lengthy accusation motivated by delusion & dislike & everyone eats it up like Krispies cereal without questioning or objectivity

didn't the ninja also say the account she stole pictures from was discovered?- why then has he gone silent since I asked him to provide the Facebook link ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 09, 2015
Shey nah man dey that dp undecided
kinglekan:

Nice one ooo! I type long epistle and u reply with that smiley.

1-0

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
Usually in criminal cases like this the persecutor is meant to prove beyond reasonable doubt why he is accusing the offender of that crime. He should do this with very strong evidence and unless the judge is convinced,,he can't pass his verdict.

The accused is also given a chance to defend himself for everything to be fair. He can also choose to accept the allegations laid against him by pleading guilty.

Going by that,,i think i'll need more evidence. They said sonofmark has facebook evidence but he's on ban now,,so we have to wait for him to return.

On the other hand we only have one of the accused present and the other absent(deactivated). He has pleaded not guilty but the evidence against him right now is gaining weight.

I will like to ask the accused to bring a witness if he has one to defend him.

Until then I adjourn this case till further notice.

COURT!!!!! grin
We can now have a musical perfomance from Davido grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.