Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2959293 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
redgem:

Lol. .. I just love the sound of it grin Mr Sinnzu
I think your's sounds better like this "The Lady Redgem"smiley.

Victorian style wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lol, not so jhoor, ok lemme say I know the meaning of the bad and abusive words

Omo ale_bastard
Ori e o pe_your head is not correct
Omuti_drunkard
Oko mi ti le_ lipsrsealed
Agogolugo_dullard

So tell me more
ggrin:
hmmm, he who speak does not know, he who knows does not speak..that means ur masterful tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
Iranu
ggrin:
undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
softapples:
really? offence u did nt commit, do u wanna claim mr right here?
Oga park well,am not here for you or anybody...She can ban me again...I stayed 2months without nl,so I don't fvcking care
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I've been night-browsing

Went shopping today. Didn't go to church. Cleaned. Pretty productive grin

I was so tired yesterday, couldn't have nightcrawled if I tried. Im glad though, made it to church today smiley

what did you buy? and yeah you said youre in a rut right? care to elaborate?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
ggrin:
hmmm, he who speak does not know, he who knows does not speak..that means ur masterful tongue
So you can speak wise words in your life ? shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
That's all you know. Olodo
somebody yes sirundecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
redgem:

And you think I have such power?

The taste of the pudding...

You'd only way know the extent of your psychic powers is by put them to use.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
KingTom:
So you can speak wise words in your life ? shocked
egbon na so we see amu o grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You think? Real seduction is a thing of the mind and not just physical.
That a man lusts after your half-clad body doesn't necessarily mean you've seduced him. He might just want to ease his sexual tension.

You can call it "seduction" when you make him do your bidding always. Not all women have that power.wink

Modern women think seduction borders down to dressing semi-nakedgrin. Real seductress' like Madame Pompadour or Mary Boleyn will beg to differ. These women ruled over Nations just by being the kings sidechicgringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Iranu
two hands in the air
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
olajorn:
Oga park well,am not here for you or anybody...She can ban me again...I stayed 2months without nl,so I don't fvcking care
then ure going a year without it this time, remember iv tracked ur ip already
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
ggrin:
egbon na so we see amu o grin
guy a rare occasion like this should be celebrated! Oya choose any of these babes you feel like lashing! grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
Gurgle:

Yes I did. Im glad I made it this week, I would have felt really bad if I didn't go

What happened to your friend??

shocked , finally!!! Congrats ooo!
We should wash dis feat with Moët don't you think?

I said phobia hian!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol, not so jhoor, ok lemme say I know the meaning of the bad and abusive words

Omo ale_bastard
Ori e o pe_your head is not correct
Omuti_drunkard
Oko mi ti le_ lipsrsealed
Agogolugo_dullard

So tell me more
eh shocked

What's oko mi ti le?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sinnzu:
I think your's sounds better like this "The Lady Red gem"smiley.

Victorian style wink

Nah! It's sounds boring
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Stephansmily:

Lol

Hell NO!
lol thnk God.. Btw I'm hector.. Wats d name?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
KingTom:
guy a rare occasion like this should be celebrated! Oya choose any of these babes you feel like lashing! grin
na sassybae o or lanicky grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

shocked , finally!!! Congrats ooo!
We should wash dis feat with Moët don't you think?

I said phobia hian!

Lol, if you want

by the way did you attend Jumma prayer on Friday self
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
ggrin:
na sassybae o or lanicky grin
eku ise oo! Bros use condom o grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sinnzu:

Modern women think seduction borders down to dressing semi-nakedgrin. Real seductress' like Madame Pompadour or Mary Boleyn will beg to differ. These women ruled over Nations just by being the kings sidechicgringrin

A man can be turned on easily by a woman but he can easily be turned off.
These women do not realize that the only way they can claim to have TRULY SEDUCED us is when you can command our attention for a very long time. Seduction is a spell.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
softapples:
then ure going a year without it this time, remember iv tracked ur ip already
grin grin grin...I guess that's a welcome back joke,nice try
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Stephansmily(f): 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:
lol thnk God.. Btw I'm hector.. Wats d name?

STEPH
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
Shey otiri?
ggrin:
somebody yes sirundecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The taste of the pudding...

You'd only way know the extent of your psychic powers is by put them to use.

What pudding? And kindly rephrase
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
olajorn:
grin grin grin...I guess that's a welcome back joke,nice try

nice try?!! so u mean im nt capable right?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
Boss boss boss!! Tuale as usual
olajorn:
two hands in the air
Enu bj
ggrin:
undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
redgem:

Nah! It's sounds boring
You havent heard the way i pronunce it wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
KingTom:
eku ise oo! Bros use condom o grin
oshe o ogbeni tom ireke grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Shey otiri?
kilo soonu? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.