Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2954836 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
softapples:
nice try?!! so u mean im nt capable right?
chairman free me joo...we will settle that later
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ThatVaselineGuy: 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
nneka123 av jus by u a new iphone6, becus u r deserve it kiss

pleas com an collect it

4 a classic bae

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
ggrin:
oshe o ogbeni tom ireke grin
grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Boss boss boss!! Tuale as usual
am always loyal to your command...I say make I come say hello
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
olajorn:
chairman free me joo...we will settle that later
hmmmm u can only settle me with rokiatu
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
Stephansmily:

STEPH
lol stephanie... Cool name tho... Wats d meanin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
You know that one jhoor cheesy
ggrin:
eh shocked

What's oko mi ti le?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
redgem:

What pudding? And kindly rephrase

"You can only know the extent of your seductive power by putting it to use".
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Stephansmily(f): 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:
lol stephanie... Cool name tho... Wats d meanin

CROWN
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
ThatVaselineGuy:
nneka123 av jus by u a new iphone6, becus u r deserve it kiss

pleas com an collect it

4 a classic bae

listen u mumu, Nneka was on a guy's dick as at 10am in d morning, dnt ask me hw i know, so guy stop fooling around here.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

A man can be turned on easily by a woman but he can easily be turned off.
These women do not realize that the only way they can claim to have TRULY SEDUCED us is when you can command our attention for a very long time. Seduction is a spell.

Very True, some ladies know how to hold a stubborn nigga down. My ex had me wrapped around her finger mehn.. I didnt sneeze without her permission. Glad i got outta that situation.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol, if you want

by the way did you attend Jumma prayer on Friday self
Just pour yaself a half glass full of Moët over there and raise yo hand in toast. Improvise the click using your mouth. wink

Hummm! Tho I dint meet the preaching part I still go! grin

So, how schön are you? How many admirers for church today?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
Stephansmily:

CROWN
cool..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sinnzu:
Very True, some ladies know how to hold a stubborn nigga down. My ex had me wrapped around her finger mehn.. I didnt sneeze without her permission. Glad i got outta that situation.

Imagine that kind of woman as the President's wife. Puppeteer extraordinaire.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Just pour yaself a half glass full of Moët over there and raise yo hand in toast. Improvise the click using your mouth. wink

Hummm! Tho I dint meet the preaching part I still go! grin

So, how schön are you? How many admirers for church today?

Whats the click? I dont even know what Moet is lol

I cant say, I wasn't looking at who was admiring me lol. I sat at the front of the church today so I could concentrate
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
Gurgle:

I was so tired yesterday, couldn't have nightcrawled if I tried. Im glad though, made it to church today smiley

what did you buy? and yeah you said youre in a rut right? care to elaborate?
Eeyah nice one Catholic Church I guess?

Bought watermelon grin Yummy
Mmmm I stopped going and couldn't start. Think I'm gonna switch churches just to force myself to go again.

It's not good at all..... One 'bad' guy that I know like that sha was talking to me and I mentioned it and he screamed at me. That's when it was really bad cause the dude na hardened criminal grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ThatVaselineGuy: 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
softapples:
listen u mumu, Nneka was on a guy's dick as at 10am in d morning, dnt ask me hw i know, so guy stop fooling around here.

fest of all, wat kine of name is soft apple av neva even see a soft apple at shoprite, all d apple der is hard, so 4 u 2 b aven a soft apple is suspect bros

nest is, nneka123 can b on ne dick she lik, am i ha kitty or am i ha pimper
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

"You can only know the extent of your seductive power by putting it to use".

Better.... Will give it a try
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
softapples:
hmmmm u can only settle me with rokiatu
cheesy cheesy is she still on nl?I thought she left many years ago
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
ThatVaselineGuy:

fest of all, wat kine of name is soft apple av neva even see a soft apple at shoprite, all d apple der is hard, so 4 u 2 b aven a soft apple is suspect bros

nest is, nneka123 can b on ne dick she lik, am i ha kitty or am i ha pimper
hmm soft apple is a god's moniker, nneka will b on a dick again by wednesday, by 12pm. "dnt ask me hw i know
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sinnzu:
You havent heard the way i pronunce it wink

Lol.... For that particular name, no pronunciation will give it a lovely sound
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
undecided oga ooo undecided
KingTom:
eku ise oo! Bros use condom o grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Stephansmily(f): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:
cool..

Tnx
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Imagine that kind of woman as the President's wife. Puppeteer extraordinaire.cheesy
Lool. Ironically, i held a leadership post back then. My seat was heavily threatened cause alot of peeps thought i was more of "Ceremonial" and that she was incharge. School days..

We sorta had same situation with PEJ naw? U don forget?? Ok, i forgot u're a Jonathaniangringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ThatVaselineGuy: 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
softapples:
hmm soft apple is a god's moniker, nneka will b on a dick again by wednesday, by 12pm. "dnt ask me hw i know

u mus be inside ha kitty den 4 u 2 be no ha dik times table

how is live inside nneka kitty

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Eeyah nice one Catholic Church I guess?

Bought watermelon grin Yummy
Mmmm I stopped going and couldn't start. Think I'm gonna switch churches just to force myself to go again.

It's not good at all..... One 'bad' guy that I know like that sha was talking to me and I mentioned it and he screamed at me. That's when it was really bad cause the dude na hardened criminal grin

Lol as per usual I don't refer to my denomination on here, but what makes you think im Catholic haha

I had some melon today. And pineapple cool to balance the huge bag of chips I had embarassed embarassed

Did you have a reason you stopped? And do you mean switch denominations or just the church? Were you particularly religious in the first place?

Lol, I thought I was supposed to be the self-destructive one. How you take know hardened criminal hahaha and a church-going one at that
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
olajorn:
cheesy cheesy is she still on nl?I thought she left many years ago
yeah she is still on NL, just that she is focusing on smtin dat is taking all her time, im happy 4 her though.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
redgem:

Lol.... For that particular name, no pronunciation will give it a lovely sound
My voice dwarf's Dan Foster's. No jokegrin . Ask...... lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
ThatVaselineGuy:

u mus be inside ha kitty den 4 u 2 be no ha dik times table

how is live inside nneka kitty
bro believe me, live unda her kitty is like paradise, "true talk
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
softapples:
yeah she is still on NL, just that she is focusing on smtin dat is taking all her time, im happy 4 her though.
why you no happy for me....seriously I didn't post that pix. I just chop someone else cane.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Stephansmily:

Tnx
u welcome cute face. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sinnzu:
Lool. Ironically, i held a leadership post back then. My seat was heavily threatened cause alot of peeps thought i was more of "Ceremonial" and that she was incharge. School days..

We sorta had same situation with PEJ naw? U don forget?? Ok, i forgot u're a Jonathaniangringrin

That is one thing we his supporters were pissed off with.

I've never seen a woman exert that much obvious influence on her husband until her. It was kind of scare. She might look INNOCENT but I know there's a DIBIA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.