Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2959300 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
redgem:

Hahaha who doesn't like better thing?
U have spoil kpata-kpatagrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

What can Casanova teach Cleopatra about seduction and _coitus that she doesn't know? cheesy

Me, Cleopatra?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
Gurgle:

wink wink
You've been scarce like rain in a desert

Wassup grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

You've been scarce like rain in a desert

Wassup grin

Busy wink what about you? what did you do today
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
redgem:

Me, Cleopatra?

You'd prefer Marilyn Monroe? You come across as a fellow 'comrade' in the game of seduction.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sinnzu:

Better a liberal woman than a complete novice.smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sassybae:
Its not what you think ggrin I meant yoruba language cheesy
oh, my bad grinlipsrsealed

Oko -dick cheesy
Do- fvck
Obo -pussy grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bqlekan(m): 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RETROSHAWTY(f): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
Evening hun. Whats good?
Sinnzu:
Evening bae cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sinnzu:
Ah ! Mr Sinnzu me am a good girl oh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
Thanx hun, buh I know this ones
ggrin:

Oko -dick cheesy

Do- fvck

Obo -pussy grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
softapples:
IPLEDGE be careful, iv got ur IP with me. "u dnt wnt to b ban again do u?
are you now a mod?and on what basis are u gonna barn me? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Better a liberal woman than a complete novice.smiley
Preach!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Hehe, Me, you and Gurgle are plainly the same thing mystic-wise.

Me sef, Iam just there! A Muslim that performs the basics and belongs to nobody grin

Lol, how did you conclude that we're the same thing?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
RETROSHAWTY:
Evening hun. Whats good?
Its all good under the hood dear, u seem to be in a lighter mood today cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You'd prefer Marilyn Monroe? You come across as a fellow 'comrade' in the game of seduction.

The act of Seduction is a natural thing for ladies
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
olajorn:
are you now a mod?and on what basis are u gonna barn me? undecided
ok im nt a mod bt i control d mods, im aint gonna ban u bcaus ur ban was too severe, so dis one is 4given bt nxt time dnt use someone's photo nd mock her in a public forum bt if u misbehave with me, then ure going till 2020
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
redgem:

Ah ! Mr Sinn.zu me am a good girl oh
When u picture me, in your head, what do you see? Tell me cos i need to know why u always gotta add "Mr" to my moniker.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RETROSHAWTY(f): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
Yeah. I'm still angry with you tho.
Sinnzu:
Its all good under the hood dear, u seem to be in a lighter mood today cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sassybae:
Thanx hun, buh I know this ones
hmmm, he who speak does not know, he who knows does not speak..that means ur masterful tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol, how did you conclude that we're the same thing?
shocked
Well, we talked about something like this before # not too religious but conscience_guided nigga. Hehehe, My brain sharp die! cool
If iam wrong maybe it will not be uncool to elucidate on what you are! wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
RETROSHAWTY:
Yeah. I'm still angry with you tho.
LOL. U still mad at me? Thought we scratched that??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
That's all you know. Olodo
ggrin:

Oko -dick cheesy

Do- fvck

Obo -pussy grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
redgem:
The act of Seduction is a natural thing for ladies

You think? Real seduction is a thing of the mind and not just physical.
That a man lusts after your half-clad body doesn't necessarily mean you've seduced him. He might just want to ease his sexual tension.

You can call it "seduction" when you make him do your bidding always. Not all women have that power.wink

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

shocked
Well, we talked about something like this before # not too religious but conscience_guided nigga. Hehehe, My brain sharp die! cool
If iam wrong maybe it will not be uncool to elucidate on what you are! wink

Oh yeah I do remember that conversation

What do you want me to elucidate on
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
softapples:
ok im nt a mod bt i control d mods, im aint gonna ban u bcaus ur ban was too severe, so dis one is 4given bt nxt time dnt use someone's photo nd mock her in a public forum bt if u misbehave with me, then ure going till 2020
I don't care What u fvcking think or gat in your head,I know I didn't use anybody picture.I think she was a mod and she should have done her investigation before banning for offence I didn't commit
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
olajorn:
I don't care What u fvcking think or gat in your head,I know I didn't use anybody picture.I think she was a mod and she should have done her investigation before banning for offence I didn't commit
really? offence u did nt commit, do u wanna claim mr right here?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You think? Real seduction is a thing of the mind and not just physical.
That a man lusts after your half-clad body doesn't necessarily mean you've seduced him. He might just want to ease his sexual tension.

You can call it "seduction" when you make him do your bidding always. Not all women have that power.wink

And you think I have such power?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sinnzu:
When u picture me, in your head, what do you see? Tell me cos i need to know why u always gotta add "Mr" to my moniker.

Lol. .. I just love the sound of it grin Mr Sinnzu
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
Gurgle:

Oh yeah I do remember that conversation

What do you want me to elucidate on

Cleared! No need 4 booty talks

BTW, how waS yur day ?
Hope you manage go church unlike one friend of mine like that wey develop phobia for the church's gate 3months ago and hasn't recovered till date?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Cleared! No need 4 booty talks

BTW, how waS yur day ?
Hope you manage go church unlike one friend of mine like that wey develop phobia for the church's gate 3months ago and hasn't recovered till date?

Yes I did. Im glad I made it this week, I would have felt really bad if I didn't go

What happened to your friend??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
Gurgle:

Busy wink what about you? what did you do today
I've been night-browsing

Went shopping today. Didn't go to church. Cleaned. Pretty productive grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.