Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2957233 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 2:07am On Aug 28, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok. have you tried watching something on your phone, or reading a book to take your mind off it
grin...wow,u are intelligent...now I read novel inside the train,i gat another hobby
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 2:08am On Aug 28, 2015
Mrsphyno odaro tongue, Odaro Means good night
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 28, 2015
olajorn:
Mrsphyno odaro tongue, Odaro Means good night
haha u don see me jumping around threads abi grin
nna, kachifo. sleep wellllll grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 2:24am On Aug 28, 2015
MrsPhyno:

haha u don see me jumping around threads abi grin
nna, kachifo. sleep wellllll grin
kachifo? I think Thats naa
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 28, 2015
olajorn:
kachifo? I think Thats naa
It means goodnight obi'm grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2015
Here is so dry mehnnnnn!! cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Savyy(f): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2015
funlord:
smiley

Yes?
wassup? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Here is so dry mehnnnnn!! cry
so dry.. embarassed i almost mistook the room for ur nyash gringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 28, 2015
Sinnzu:
so dry.. embarassed i almost mistook the room for ur nyash gringrin
U r crazy grin grin na so my yansh dry reach? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
U r crazy grin grin na so my yansh dry reach? grin

grin Yes na? Dry like thesonofmark own grin. #Nohomo

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2015
Sinnzu:

grin Yes na? Dry like thesonofmark own grin. #Nohomo
cheesy grin let him catch u saying this,u go h hear am.but wait i gat hips pass him naa grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy grin let him catch u saying this,u go h hear am.but wait i gat hips pass him naa grin

**Searching for her hips with laser beam** cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2015
Sinnzu:

**Searching for her hips with laser beam** cool
cheesy search for it very well! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy search for it very well! cheesy

grin Thats how this bufoon created a thread to have a really nice sexual time grin with his crush who's just been discovered to be a dude!
Why evulz??
embarassed
. Niggaz need to take caution. Identity theft is a serious issue.

www.nairaland.com/2410370/nneka123-weds-darkrebel

cc: funlord thesonofmark lezz N1one ladyboss1 prettythicksme sassybae redgem pbs4real misssclassy wink niklausa kinglekan dashmeyansh ishilove naijaboiy nigerianium ronald4lif sinizia cherryice et.al

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
MrsPhyno:

It means goodnight obi'm grin
cheesy ifemi
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
Using school Wifi to Nairaland. Early morning class lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
grin
Sinnzu:

grin Thats how this bufoon created a thread to have a really nice sexual time grin with his crush who's just been discovered to be a dude!
Why evulz??
embarassed

cc: funlord thesonofmark lezz N1one ladyboss1 prettythicksme sassybae redgem pbs4real misssclassy wink niklausa kinglekan dashmeyansh ishilove naijaboiy nigerianium ronald4lif sinizia cherryice et.al

Ol boy wetin this fuji rapper and this nneka123 olodo don do again
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
funlord:
grin

Ol boy wetin this fuji rapper and this nneka123 olodo don do again

Hold up? Nneka123 is a guy? LMAO. gringrin

Ok, let me be frank here, i suspected such the first time i noticed her last year (i think) when Naijàboiy was trying to ask her a question privately or something on one thread like that when she was still new on NL. The way she acted rude towards Nàijaboiy made me have doubts that the person behind the moniker was real. Also back then, there were some rumors that the moniker was fake. I didn't bother though coz it ain't any of my beeswax. But during the VN thread ish, she posted her VN and her voice was feminine, which "kind of" allayed my earlier doubts to some extent. Now I'm being confronted with this shocking revelation.

My question is - if this story is true, what do people get from living fake lives and impersonating others on NL? I just don't understand it. Joblessness and idleness is an irreparable anomaly!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
lipsrsealed shocked grin
Sinnzu:

Why evulz??
embarassed

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AprokoMan: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
so orijin101 deactivated after all? it shall not well with you, rilwayne001....useless wankstard!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sinnzu:

Why evulz??
embarassed

Nneka is a male? grin

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Liamm(m): 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
MrsPhyno:

goodevening sah grin
undecided

But I'm your bf naw cry

Do you address your bf as SIR?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
sinizia:

Ok, let me be frank here, i suspected such the first time i noticed her last year (i think) when Naijàboiy was trying to ask her a question privately or something on one thread like that when she was still new on NL. The way she acted rude towards Nàijaboiy made me have doubts that the person behind the moniker was real. Also back then, there were some rumors that the moniker was fake. I didn't bother though coz it ain't any of my beeswax. But during the VN thread ish, she posted her VN and her voice was feminine, which "kind of" allayed my earlier doubts to some extent. Now I'm being confronted with this shocking revelation.

My question is - if this story is true, what do people get from living fake lives and impersonating others on NL? I just don't understand it. Joblessness and idleness is an irreparable anomaly!!
Suffice it to say that I also asked her for her contact details via mail but she also turned me down for reasons known to her. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
grin
sinizia:

Check out the original facebook page of the lady the HE GOAT called nneka 123 was stealing pictures from!!!

https://m.facebook.com/wendy.c.manuels/photoset/pb.100003777454058.-2207520000.1440604548./?owner_id=100003777454058&back_uri=%2Fwendy.c.manuels
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Interesting!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ShutTheFhuckUp: 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Suffice it to say that I also asked her for her contact details via mail but she also turned me down for reasons known to her. cheesy
first it was victoribeans,
now its nneka, dude b careful.

Watch ya back wella.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
funlord:
grin

Check out the original facebook page of the lady the HE GOAT called nneka 123 was stealing pictures from!!!

https://m.facebook.com/wendy.c.manuels/photoset/pb.100003777454058.-2207520000.1440604548./?owner_id=100003777454058&back_uri=%2Fwendy.c.manuels
The idiot behind the nneka123 moniker has deactivated bro. Apparently someone else went in on him/her before we could.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sinnzu:
The idiot behind the nneka123 moniker has deactivated bro. Apparently someone else went in on him/her before we could.

I know! I'm only finishing the job! All those _IDIOTS following her and toasting the he goat must all be crying by now! Lmfao!!!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
Buhwhahahahahahahaha busted!!!fake monikers everywhere!!who will b d next? sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Thecongo2 pls report here,wanna ask u a few question bf i reply ur mail!! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheCongo2: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Thecongo2 pls report here,wanna ask u a few question bf i reply ur mail!! cheesy

prettythicksme, I am here
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
TheCongo2:

prettythicksme, I am here
Are u d same thecongoman who deactivated sometimes ago?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.