Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2964990 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 12:28am On Sep 08, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
dnt mind d roaches dah wann to spoil our meal. Anytym, i wud b ther to protect yo even tho d hyenas wake-up...

Yeah don't mind him, its ok
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:33am On Sep 08, 2015
Gurgle:

Well unless you want to be in the harem I don't have your time babe cool cool
hmmm!!! Sugar tell me wah happens to a html code embeded in a java file? D answer is wah u trying to do
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 12:38am On Sep 08, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
hmmm!!! Sugar tell me wah happens to a html code embeded in a java file? D answer is wah u trying to do

I don't know o, what is it
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by IamLEGEND1: 12:39am On Sep 08, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah don't mind him, its ok
me i don dey doubt if u dey sleep at all
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 12:41am On Sep 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

me i don dey doubt if u dey sleep at all

Lol don't mention me until your *you know what* is up and running kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by IamLEGEND1: 12:44am On Sep 08, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol don't mention me until your *you know what* is up and running kiss

my pen|s?

what does that have to do with anything?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:45am On Sep 08, 2015
Gurgle:

I don't know o, what is it
it wudnt run and d whole code wud parse a fatal error..... I have created my html and i need you darl to be my css so our output code wud be beautiful, elegant, stylish, vibrant and topnotch.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 12:48am On Sep 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

my pen|s?

what does that have to do with anything?

Why do you always think Im concerned with your peni$
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by IamLEGEND1: 12:55am On Sep 08, 2015
Gurgle:

Why do you always think Im concerned with your peni$

because itz awesome,just like i am.

& dont wori, "IT" will be up and running pretty soon....

and by "it",i mean what u were referring to originally.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 12:56am On Sep 08, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
it wudnt run and d whole code wud parse a fatal error..... I have created my html and i need you darl to be my css so our output code wud be beautiful, elegant, stylish, vibrant and topnotch.

Lol join the harem queue with the other htmls cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 12:59am On Sep 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

because itz awesome,just like i am.

& dont wori, "IT" will be up and running pretty soon....

and by "it",i mean what u were referring to originally.

Coooooooooool lemme know
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by CUM4WHAT(m): 1:02am On Sep 08, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol join the harem queue with the other htmls cool
every html file has its own listener.... And cme sef wu are those on d queue? B4 u answr i'd lyk to say i dnt line up in a queue b'cos i always lead queues...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by IamLEGEND1: 1:04am On Sep 08, 2015
Gurgle:

Coooooooooool lemme know

well,my mission has been accomplished........

so,

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:05am On Sep 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

well,my mission has been accomplished........

so,

*lifts stomach up from lap...attempts to dance, gives up, sits back down*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by IamLEGEND1: 1:10am On Sep 08, 2015
Gurgle:

well bad manz off to bed...\\

make i leave u with ur stalker make una kontinu making out.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 1:10am On Sep 08, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
only God knows if dose market women dah use dis cucumber, do wash b4 selling cheesy cheesy cheesy
well i don't care man..
I don't like/eat cucumber grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:14am On Sep 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

well bad manz off to bed...\\

make i leave u with ur stalker make una kontinu making out.

Good night kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by CUM4WHAT(m): 1:16am On Sep 08, 2015
2dice:
well i don't care man.. I don't like/eat cucumber grin
so...?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 08, 2015
Gurgle:

Lool really...I cant imagine you in any other section cheesy

Hmm. I think people just chase anything with an (f) to be honest grin

Yeah, there was a time you would most likely find me either in the religion section or the jobs/Vacancies section. In fact, J/V section was my turf then until I finally gave my life to Lord KoriKori (god of flying witches) and took trolling as a full-time job on this forum. grin

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe, but I sure as hell ain't 'chasing' any (f) around here. undecided tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Oahray: 7:14am On Sep 08, 2015
Shugaryme:

Boxers tongue
comfortably wrong tongue
Good morning.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 08, 2015
Gurgle:

hey are u pregnant? grin

#YOlO
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Braintouch(m): 8:01am On Sep 08, 2015
Ida mornee

Early ida mornee

Ida mornee

Amu rise and praise the Lord!
[img]http://f.ptcdn.info/465/028/000/1423995183-1-o.jpg[/img]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 08, 2015
Joecutie please give your life to jesus embarassed

I don't wanna read this kinda diary again embarassed
You don kolo I swear cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 8:10am On Sep 08, 2015
Proverbs 16:11
Whether we buy, sell, make a profit or offer a service, we know what is FAIR and HONEST and what is unFAIR and disHONEST. Sometimes we feel pressure to be disHONEST in order to ADVANCE OURSELVES or GAIN PROFIT. But if we WANT TO OBEY GOD, there is no MIDDLE GROUND. God DEMANDS HONESTY in every business transaction.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Shugaryme(f): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2015
Oahray:
comfortably wrong tongue
Good morning.
But...but it's what your were wearing na cry

Good morning dear, how was ya night?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 8:16am On Sep 08, 2015
Sassybae:
Joecutie please give your life to jesus embarassed

I don't wanna read this kinda diary again embarassed
You don kolo I swear cheesy cheesy
Why should I give my life to Christ again? If He wanted to have my life, He wouldn't have given it to me in the first place. Now that He has given it to me, it belongs to me. But at last, I'll give Him account of how I lived it. tongue

Na you waka go read my diary oh. Nobody send you oh. And in fact, I'm 100% certain that you love every bit of what you read. I know you that much. tongue cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,what u mean by ur wife is angry? grin are we fuvking here or what? cheesy

u no ask of me sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Oahray: 9:27am On Sep 08, 2015
Shugaryme:

But...but it's what you were wearing na cry

Good morning dear, how was ya night?
no, that wasn't it. Your spy cam haf spuel to finish tongue

My night was exceptionally awesome. Be a good girl and don't ask for details. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Shugaryme(f): 9:32am On Sep 08, 2015
Oahray:
no, that wasn't it. Your spy cam haf spuel to finish tongue

My night was exceptionally awesome. Be a good girl and don't ask for details. cheesy
Details please cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Love? undecided who is talking about love?

If those are the sort of suitors you get on this forum, then I need to take you to Lord KoriKori (god of flying witches) for personal deliverance. grin
Lmaooooo! Madcow! I got it right this time huh? grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Yeah, there was a time you would most likely find me either in the religion section or the jobs/Vacancies section. In fact, J/V section was my turf then until I finally gave my life to Lord KoriKori (god of flying witches) and took trolling as a full-time job on this forum. grin

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe, but I sure as hell ain't 'chasing' any (f) around here. undecided tongue

Lol really...you were a religious commentator...that's interesting. Life before Gurgle.. cool What moved you from religion + J/V?

Lol WomanWrapper FP; Im sure one of these days I'll catch you chasing one Akara (FriedBeans) around here..that day I go mention you 100 times and open thread for you...take this as a warning cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2015
redgem:

What is making this one angry? tongue
angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.