Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2964669 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 10:13am On Sep 08, 2015

Gurgle skull Neva resume?

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2015
kinglekan:

Gurgle skull Neva resume?

No, you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 10:25am On Sep 08, 2015
Gurgle:

No, you?

Why? Dis ur holiday nor dey end ni ? undecided

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 10:27am On Sep 08, 2015
Gurgle:

No, you?
no wanda u've built ur room & parlor on NL,
#smhd.

6 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kramfonos(m): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2015
kinglekan:

dharay99:

no wanda u've built ur room & parlor on NL,
#smhd.
kinglekan:

grin

You guys made me check. 6000+ comments and 1 month spent in about 2 months! Christ!cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2015
kramfonos:
grin

You guys made me check. 6000+ comments and 1 month spent in about 2 months! Christ!cheesy
even when I'm peepinq on ds thread wid 1 eye,
I'm always seeinq her worthless comments & chats.
(no job)

Some ppl shaa.!

4 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2015
kramfonos:
grin

Buhahahhahahahahaha grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:03am On Sep 08, 2015
dharay99:

even when I'm peepinq on ds thread wid 1 eye,
I'm always seeinq her worthless comments & chats.
(no job)

Some ppl shaa.!

Be nice na. U too harsh. grin

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 08, 2015
kramfonos:
grin

You're a a cretinous fvcktard! How does the number of comments and the duration of time spent by a moniker on Nairaland affects you? Does it empower your bank account? I can spend my whole day here. . . As long as you don't purchase mb for me, pay my bills, it's none of your fvcking business! Most people here can stay at home and still earn more money at month end, that you can work for 10 good years without earning half of it. . . Get that straight into your think dogshyte saturated skull! Fvcking _retard. _Idiot! You have no life. Hallucinating goat. You are birdbrained. Don't bother quoting me. You're inconsequencial. Cocksmoking _idiot.

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 08, 2015
lanicky:

Sorry I'm replying late.....I've not been online. smiley Hope you're good?
yea am good.,.check her pix#

wowww you are pretty...nice posture.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2015
And the bad boy in you, would always look for a way to vindicate himself undecided..who said you don't give you life to jesus, why's there the word 'repentance' nd being 'born again'...stop twisting the whole stuff jhoor..the robots wey like your comment sha angry

And for reading your diary, what did you post it there for? undecided ama good gurl, you actually know nothing bouh me tongue
JoeCutie:
Why should I give my life to Christ again? If He wanted to have my life, He wouldn't have given it to me in the first place. Now that He has given it to me, it belongs to me. But at last, I'll give Him account of how I lived it. tongue

Na you waka go read my diary oh. Nobody send you oh. And in fact, I'm 100% certain that you love every bit of what you read. I know you that much. tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 11:39am On Sep 08, 2015
Desdemonaa:

You're a a cretinous fvcktard! How does the number of comments and the duration of time spent by a moniker on Nairaland affects you? Does it empower your bank account? I can spend my whole day here. . . As long as you don't purchase mb for me, pay my bills, it's none of your fvcking business! Most people here can stay at home and still earn more money at month end, that you can work for 10 good years without earning half of it. . . Get that straight into your think dogshyte saturated skull! Fvcking _retard. _Idiot! You have no life hallucinating goat. You are birdbrained.Don't bother quoting me. You're inconsequencial. Cocksmoking _idiot.

n0w dats wah i call "pickinq up a fight"
& why shuldnt he quote u.? Don't telme u are scared..

I hope u ready ⁴ds if he decides
to return ur punches.... grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2015
grin grin wetin concern you? undecided

kinglekan:

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 11:42am On Sep 08, 2015
shey daht one no know hw she looks in her dp.
See lips like vulture drinkinq water from a roadside gutter.
Eeewww.! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2015
Sassybae:

I call ur name? Aproko!!!! undecided

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2015
kinglekan:

Be nice na. U too harsh. grin

ohk sir, grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2015
dharay99:

n0w dats wah i call "pickinq up a fight"
& why shuldnt he quote u.? Don't telme u are scared..

I hope u ready ⁴ds if he decides
to return ur punches.... grin
I can't waste my priceless time on an egocentric, primitive boofon like thesonofawhore who thinks highly of himself. He thinks he can always trample on anyone and go scot free. He should first of, go to coogar, uniklinkum and darkrebel to redeem his shattered dignity before turning to me. Damn it.

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chimerase2: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2015
Sassybae:

baby dis one u do ua mouth like pepeye e remains me of one gal way amu no de comot for hin mouth lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ignaz(m): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
idowuogbo

hi
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ignaz(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sassybae:

hello ma'am
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Dayum sick punch lines Gurl.

Thesonofmark/kramfonos wetin you wan say. She Don reduce you to sonofawhore...........Its kinda true anyways undecided
Desdemonaa:

I can't waste my priceless time on an egocentric, primitive boofon like thesonofawhore who thinks highly of himself. He thinks he can always trample on anyone and go scot free. He should first of, go to coogar, uniklinkum and darkrebel to redeem his shattered dignity before turning to me. Damn it.

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
Desdemonaa:

getting worked out already over irrelevant online bullshii. Smh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
kinglekan:

cheesy grin cheesy LWKMD

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sassybae:
And the bad boy in you, would always look for a way to vindicate himself undecided..who said you don't give you life to jesus, why's there the word 'repentance' nd being 'born again'...stop twisting the whole stuff jhoor..the robots wey like your comment sha angry

And for reading your diary, what did you post it there for? undecided ama good gurl, you actually know nothing bouh me tongue
Your first paragraph... well, I just hope you're really joking about what you wrote up there. If not...there are things you don't say to me.

I know you're a good girl, and I know nothing about you. Okay.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Transformium: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
Desdemonaa:

I can't waste my priceless time on an egocentric, primitive boofon like thesonofawhore who thinks highly of himself. He thinks he can always trample on anyone and go scot free. He should first of, go to co.ogar, uniklin.kum and dark.rebel to redeem his shattered dignity before turning to me. Damn it.
undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
getting worked out already over irrelevant online bullshii. Smh
Can I help you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Transformium:
undecided undecided
What are you? Human/alien?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Transformium: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
Desdemonaa:

What are you? Human/alien?
I am Transformium!!!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Desdemonaa:

Can I help you?
NO! My help cometh from God who created heaven and earth
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lanicky(f): 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:
yea am good.,.check her pix#

wowww you are pretty...nice posture.

*blushing* thankskiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.