Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2982622 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:13am On May 18, 2015
missclasssy:

They are basically crap. No content.
Just love and gangs.

White movies rock. They reek of intelligence and creativity in writing and directing, unlike the lame black american movies.
I don't watch black movies that have big cities settings,but there are many black movies that makes serious sense,or movies where the majority are blacks and few whites
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 3:14am On May 18, 2015
missclasssy:

That's gulianna. She had breast cancer last year both she has recovered. She even had her breasts removed.
She is really slim, yea. I guess is the cancer that affected her weight.

I like her personality. She is responsible.
She even has a husband and a child.
I follow her show, Gulliana and Bill on style/E!.

Yeah, love her.
Shes troublesome tho and cannot hide her 'dislike' for anybody grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 3:15am On May 18, 2015
Ipledge:
I don't watch black commedy,any commedy that's not Nigerian is dry to me... I will give you 5 black movie to watch tomorrow.or let me check now

Check ooo.. Ayam waiting.

Did you see that idris and taraji's horror movie? Can't remember the title.
Annoying as fu.ccck.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:15am On May 18, 2015
April07:

All of them are wack, 'specially the supposed comedy.

My fav black movies are Tyler Perry's Temptation' and Eddie Murphy's Coming to America.
After these....

And 'Lean on me' which is a very old movie,, dunno if you saw it
love and basketball? Love don't cost a thing have majority black.just don't watch blacks action films
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:16am On May 18, 2015
Ipledge:
I don't watch black movies that have big cities settings,but there are many black movies that makes serious sense,or movies where the majority are blacks and few whites

Like which ones?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:17am On May 18, 2015
April07:

Check ooo.. Ayam waiting.

Did you see that idris and taraji's horror movie? Can't remember the title.
Annoying as mess.
am not home,so am not WiFi covered.I can't check my movies collections
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:18am On May 18, 2015
missclasssy:

Like which ones?
I will give you when I get home

All we are saying is sweet,please vote [b]Tohpahz[/b]tommorow
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 3:29am On May 18, 2015

Dies** grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:30am On May 18, 2015

Epelumi24, I think the dolts eventually begged the mods to lock the thread! Chicken-livered simpletons!cheesy Their cyber-paths and mine will certainly cross again and it'll be total 'annìhilation'smiley.

Mess with the son of Mark and forever rue your folly.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:42am On May 18, 2015
April07:

Dies** grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol warriz dis
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 6:25am On May 18, 2015
Lala247:

Lol warriz dis

Some sane human being's outfit to The Billboard Music Awards.

She got an award.

For worst dressed grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:35am On May 18, 2015
April07:

She got an award.

you never sleep
Edo witch
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by goshikid: 7:23am On May 18, 2015
April07:

She got an award.
mtchew!! it doesnt look funny to me!
here style so dry and worthless jare!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 7:46am On May 18, 2015
goshikid:
mtchew!! it doesnt look funny to me!

here style so dry and worthless jare!

I doubt she planned to look funny.
She was gunning for 'gutsy or bold or I dunno'

Epic Fail Dencia, epic grin

Ipledge, me and you who be winch? I slept before you.. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:11am On May 18, 2015
Dygeasy what's up with you? Are you high?
Or you are just testing to make sure you don't make mistakes? grin grin tongue.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 8:18am On May 18, 2015
missclasssy:

Hey?
Hey dear morning...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:21am On May 18, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Hey dear morning...

Good morning.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 8:25am On May 18, 2015
[quote author=missclasssy post=33846122][/quote].sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 8:28am On May 18, 2015
hope dy wunt rigg dis election for twwwaci.sad....TeamTohpaz all the way.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dygeasy(m): 8:36am On May 18, 2015
missclasssy:
Dygeasy what's up with you? Are you high?
Or you are just testing to make sure you don't make mistakes? grin grin tongue.

How do you mean?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:40am On May 18, 2015
Dygeasy:
How do you mean?

The thread you opened on diary section.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:40am On May 18, 2015
April07:

She got an award.

Lol you should have put it up on celebrities or events
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dygeasy(m): 8:41am On May 18, 2015
missclasssy:

The thread you opened on diary section.
That's the only place I can open it without interruption.

Remember I'm not a mod. cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:44am On May 18, 2015
Dygeasy:
That's the only place I can open it without interruption.

Remember I'm not a mod. cool

Okay.
Great job you are doing. More grease cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dygeasy(m): 8:58am On May 18, 2015
missclasssy:

Okay.
Great job you are doing. More grease cool
cool

Thanks.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 11:23am On May 18, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin @Ed Sheeran. Dude doesn't even care at all. I bet he was sweaty lipsrsealed

I missed J'lo's part

I love Taraji grin A.K.A Cookie, if you watch Empire Yes! I love Kendall's hair too, it was on fleek.

oh! look at 1D shocked, Zayn ain't with them sad. I didn't know you loved Entertainment grin

She was wickity wack and overly irritating in Empire.
How do you folks even buy into such jargons and mediocre acting ?.
There's no single black movie that there isn't that stereotypical synopsis portraying black women as uncultured and uncivilised b1tches..Its generic and stale already. The same old ole boring storyline about how Blacks can only attain wealth and prosperity via hip-hop. Yawns*

I doubt it would exceed season 2, and since its release date, their vevo account on YouTube doesn't even have up to 10k views.

My point exactly is Taraji is not a good actress. Her over-exaggeration of the cookie character made the series wacker than its meant to be.
She also ruined 'Think like a Man' with her amateur bitchy rants called acting
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by scentmarlc(m): 1:26pm On May 18, 2015
Dygeasy please be gracious enough to explain in details what is really happening.....who knows i cud be of help

Cc: dygeasy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dygeasy(m): 1:33pm On May 18, 2015
scentmarlc:
Dygeasy please be gracious enough to explain in details what is really happening.....who knows i cud be of help

Cc: dygeasy
The pictures are showing on some people's devices while they aren't on others'.

We're trying to change the method used in uploading the pictures.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mrpackager(m): 1:59pm On May 18, 2015
Dygeasy:
The pictures are showing on some people's devices while they aren't on others'.

We're trying to change the method used in uploading the pictures.

.meaning......VOTING FOR 2DAY .......
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 2:08pm On May 18, 2015
kinglekan:
Mhizkel where are you?
Orange pie cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 2:12pm On May 18, 2015
goshikid:
hmmmm why??
For reasons best known to me!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2015
missclasssy:

Good morning.
hws ur day going?

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.