Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2962204 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by heeds2532(m): 5:32pm On May 18, 2015
EASY WAY TO BURN FAT You know what's so annoying about
excess fat in the body system? Its only
makes people to be overweight,
prone to diabetes and breathing
problem, its even make many men
develop pot belly. In this situation, a legal natural
fatburning pills is all we need to burn
out this excess fat in our bodies
instead of going though those
rigorous exercise without yielding any
positive result. T5Fatburner, the world most effective fat burning pill will leave
your body clean, light, enjoyable with
good looking appearance at a
cheaper cost within a short period of
time. Make your order by clicking this
link today and lose that excess weight forever.CLICK HERE www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 5:34pm On May 18, 2015
kradleber:

Modenine and m.i are average.
. the rest you mentioned aren't even rappers .. grin
Vector is good, Lordvino is on the same level with boogey,am very sure u hvn't listern to him

blaqbones is nt a rapper lol,i will call that "HATING" jus say u dnt like him....if u rap lemme read one of ur verse,they way some NL rappers carry there self ehn....and when i read what dy spit it even average....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 5:46pm On May 18, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Vector is good, Lordvino is on the same level with boogey,am very sure u hvn't listern to him

blaqbones is nt a rapper lol,i will call that "HATING" jus say u dnt like him.... if u rap lemme read one of ur verse,they way some NL rappers carry there self ehn ....and when i read what dy spit it even average....

google darkrebel666 vs L.imerick / darkrebel666 vs b.ars
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 5:49pm On May 18, 2015
wristwatch:

Awww. No wonder.
I'm back sha grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 5:51pm On May 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe.
Put her in the killzone and strike with accuracy and precision. grin
I won't let you down sir grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 5:54pm On May 18, 2015
danbrowndmf:

blaqbones is nt a rapper lol,i will call that "HATING" jus say u dnt like him....if u rap lemme read one of ur verse,they way some NL rappers carry there self ehn....and when i read what dy spit it even average....
lol.... Nl rappers ....typing verse Aint the same as hearing it .....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by goshikid: 6:48pm On May 18, 2015
Mhizkel:
For reasons best known to me!
sweetheart!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 6:52pm On May 18, 2015
goshikid:
sweetheart!
Yes honey! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by goshikid: 7:03pm On May 18, 2015
April07:

I doubt she planned to look funny.
She was gunning for 'gutsy or bold or I dunno'

Epic Fail Dencia, epic grin

Ipledge, me and you who be winch? I slept before you.. tongue
hmmm ok! na them sabi
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by zicoraads: 7:03pm On May 18, 2015
Lalasticlala...Ishilove...Farano...whoever it was that did the favour...thanks a lot! I appreciate!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 7:32pm On May 18, 2015
kradleber:

google darkrebel666 vs L.imerick / darkrebel666 vs b.ars
Darkrebel666 is my best rapper here on NL....hv gobe through is battles...i prefer the last battle he did with giyaz..dat was his best verse Ever for me....

That does nt justify the fact that Vector is Wack,i hold Darkrebel666 in high esteem,i even told him we will wrk on a mixtape wen i cm lag.....Listern to Vector wasted....did u watch the competition the one Vector came second b4 he got signed to YSG? Teeto came 1st Vector Vs Teeto battle and Emperor Fly Vs Black jesus battle is the biggest Rap battle ever in Nigeria....nt becus Vector is trying to do the Nigerian thing,that doesnt make him wack...even Late B.I.G had to go a little bit commercial on his last album to gain commercial success in B.I.G word "I wanted making the album real Hardcore hiphop but i fear it might nt record a good sale"

so Doing the Nigerian thing does nt make him wack,if u Rap...i challenge u lets bring it on,on Rap section...fix a date...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 7:35pm On May 18, 2015
2dice:
lol.... Nl rappers ....typing verse Aint the same as hearing it .....
Only Few of them can Rap real Life,no mind all d noise here....Darkrebel666 is my best rapper here though...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 7:43pm On May 18, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Darkrebel666 is my best rapper here on NL....hv gobe through is battles...i prefer the last battle he did with giyaz..dat was his best verse Ever for me....

That does nt justify the fact that Vector is Wack,i hold Darkrebel666 in high esteem,i even told him we will wrk on a mixtape wen i cm lag.....Listern to Vector wasted....did u watch the competition the one Vector came second b4 he got signed to YSG? Teeto came 1st Vector Vs Teeto battle and Emperor Fly Vs Black jesus battle is the biggest Rap battle ever in Nigeria....nt becus Vector is trying to do the Nigerian thing,that doesnt make him wack...even Late B.I.G had to go a little bit commercial on his last album to gain commercial success in B.I.G word "I wanted making the album real Hardcore hiphop but i fear it might nt record a good sale"

so Doing the Nigerian thing does nt make him wack,if u Rap...i challenge u lets bring it on,on Rap section...fix a date...

okay let's battle. Audio acapella
we drop next week Saturday. you in?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 8:05pm On May 18, 2015
missclasssy ..
.how are you better than her? Beauty? send me your picture via email and lemme see how you look.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 18, 2015
kradleber:
missclasssy ..

.how are you better than her?
Beauty? send me your picture via email and lemme see how you look.

Nope!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 8:14pm On May 18, 2015
missclasssy:

Nope!
.of course the sending of photo part was a joke . I don't want your ugly facial features ruining my inbox anyway.... grin

thought you said you worked in a petroleum company or something? how come you got so much time on your hands ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 8:21pm On May 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Who's this April sef?

Is she fucckable? grin

angry angry I'm a Reverend sister!

May God have mercy on your soul *does sign of the cross* angry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 18, 2015
April07:

Lol sorry had to laugh out loud grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 8:28pm On May 18, 2015
April07:

God have mercy on your puccy , honey.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by goshikid: 8:28pm On May 18, 2015
Mhizkel:
Yes honey! cheesy
lols! how u doing? hope you're doing great?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 8:29pm On May 18, 2015
Lala247:

Why are you laughing at her? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 8:30pm On May 18, 2015
Truckpusher:

My puccy needs no mercy, honey!

I wee beat you oo undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 8:31pm On May 18, 2015
Lala247:

LoL

Why you come dey laff? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Enegod(m): 8:32pm On May 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 8:39pm On May 18, 2015
April07:

My puccy needs no mercy, honey!

I wee beat you oo undecided
grin

Smart assss gurl.
bring that asss here lemme spank it hard till she gotta roll like eggs from the poultry. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 18, 2015
April07:

LoL

Why you come dey laff? grin
That line would scare any man off
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why are you laughing at her? cheesy

Not at her . Im laughing with her
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 8:42pm On May 18, 2015
Lala247:

Not at her . Im laughing with her
Mama Lala....

You dey fucck up well well. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Mama Lala....

You dey fucck up well well. cheesy

Lol nah laugh i laugh oh.. Make i remove myself jejely lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 8:51pm On May 18, 2015
OmaBliss babe I swear to drunk I'm not a cheat.Na charm that babe used on me cry cry cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 8:52pm On May 18, 2015
Lala247:

Lol nah laugh i laugh oh.. Make i remove myself jejely lipsrsealed
Your leg dey inside. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 8:54pm On May 18, 2015
Lala247:

That line would scare any man off
It won't scare peeps like us.

We know the game . wink
Never ever give up . grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.