Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2982628 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 2:15pm On May 18, 2015
Anyone here listen to Boogey TINAA Mixtape?...soooo drug
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 2:33pm On May 18, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Anyone here listen to Boogey TINAA Mixtape?...soooo drug

Yeah.. I have.
Boogey is the only legitimate emcee in Nigeria.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 2:37pm On May 18, 2015
kradleber:

Yeah.. I have.
Boogey is the only legitimate emcee in Nigeria.
lols,well thats ur opinion...i still like Vector,MI(Mixtapes)..Jessejagz,Mode9, Pherowsious..LordVino,AQ....blaqbonez.....But right now boogey is killing err where...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 2:38pm On May 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Get my damn moniker off your list, I've left that place for King Tom and some other top dogs.... grin
I'm retiring today grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 2:38pm On May 18, 2015
April07:

Aite. Hope no NL boy is disturbing you oo..
grin
Be wary of KingTo m, Jackspa rrow, Truckpu sher, kingle kan.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeewwww undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 18, 2015
KingTom:

Bros mi smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 2:41pm On May 18, 2015
KingTom:
I'm retiring today grin
Like I did? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 18, 2015
wristwatch:

Bros mi smiley
bros why that voting process dey talk rubbish na ? angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 2:43pm On May 18, 2015
KingTom:
Who's this April sef?

Is she fucckable? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 2:48pm On May 18, 2015
wristwatch:

Bros mi smiley
Oga oo oooooo grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 2:50pm On May 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Who's this April sef?

Is she fucckable? grin
April07 is a very very attractive Manish bow legged thing. But with an ass that's out of this world grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 2:51pm On May 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Like I did? cheesy
Exactly grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 2:52pm On May 18, 2015
KingTom:
April07 is a very very attractive Manish bow legged thing. But with an ass that's out of this world grin grin
You dun chop? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 18, 2015
KingTom:
Oga oo oooooo grin

Person no see your green light again oo.. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 18, 2015
danyel09:
bros why that voting process dey talk rubbish na ? angry

Sire, I dunno..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 2:55pm On May 18, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lols,well thats ur opinion...i still like Vector,MI(Mixtapes)..Jessejagz,Mode9, Pherowsious..LordVino,AQ....blaqbonez.....But right now boogey is killing err where...

Modenine and m.i are average.
. the rest you mentioned aren't even rappers .. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 18, 2015
wristwatch:

Sire, I dunno..
na wa ooo angry angry angry angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by scentmarlc(m): 3:29pm On May 18, 2015
Dygeasy:
The pictures are showing on some people's devices while they aren't on others'.

We're trying to change the method used in uploading the pictures.

Ok sir. Welldone.

As for me, i dont really know what d craze about pictures was all about. Havent we seen dis pictures time immemorial. Ok maybe except for one or two additional shots, we simply have seen tis girls 100times nah.

Abeg if pinshure no show, lets continuu jooor afterall, INEC sef resorted to manual accreditation after deir card reader give dem red card
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 3:34pm On May 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
You dun chop? grin
For where? Stakeholders too plenty embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 3:35pm On May 18, 2015
wristwatch:

Person no see your green light again oo.. cheesy
I lost my phone smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 3:36pm On May 18, 2015
KingTom:
For where? Stakeholders too plenty embarassed
Omo! A coup d'état should be initiated na.

Any NL STAKEHOLDERS? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 3:40pm On May 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Omo! A coup d'état should be initiated na.

Any NL STAKEHOLDERS? cheesy
There are, but I have the edge based on proximity, we've met a few times, I am trying to initiate the killer outing, if I no condem one carton of durex make I know why grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 18, 2015
KingTom:
I lost my phone smiley

Awww. No wonder.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 3:46pm On May 18, 2015
KingTom:
There are, but I have the edge based on proximity, we've met a few times, I am trying to initiate the killer outing, if I no condem one carton of durex make I know why grin grin
Hehe.
Put her in the killzone and strike with accuracy and precision. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe.
Put her in the killzone and strike with accuracy and precision. grin
see this man grin,hmmm I pity all the girls for ur area
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 3:53pm On May 18, 2015
Ipledge:
see this man grin,hmmm I pity all the girls for ur area
C'mon ! Brah, I don't run after girls - I run after women. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
C'mon ! Brah, I don't run after girls - I run after women. grin
you be assistant to yerima,i know you...people with ur kind beard shouldnt be trust with anything female..be female human being or fowl grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 3:59pm On May 18, 2015
Ipledge:
you be assistant to yerima,i know you...people with ur kind beard shouldnt be trust with anything female..be female human being or fowl grin
No nah, I'm nothing close to yerima.

I be the good daddy. grin

You get any woman wey dun reach 40 and single for your family? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 18, 2015
kradleber:

She was wickity wack and overly irritating in Empire.
How do you folks even buy into such jargons and mediocre acting ?.
There's no single black movie that there isn't that stereotypical synopsis portraying black women as uncultured and uncivilised b1tches..Its generic and stale already. The same old ole boring storyline about how Blacks can only attain wealth and prosperity via hip-hop. Yawns*

I doubt it would exceed season 2, and since its release date, their vevo account on YouTube doesn't even have up to 10k views.

My point exactly is Taraji is not a good actress. Her over-exaggeration of the cookie character made the series wacker than its meant to be.
She also ruined 'Think like a Man' with her amateur bitchy rants called acting
Wow! You really hate Taraji sad

Anyway, it's your opinion on how Empire will succeed in season two, but trust me it will, since people still can't get enough of season one, which was a success. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
No nah, I'm nothing close to yerima.

I be the good daddy. grin

You get any woman wey dun reach 40 and single for your family? cheesy
naa...in Our family, dey marry before menopausemenostop
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 4:09pm On May 18, 2015
Nneka123:
Wow! You really hate Taraji sad

Anyway, it's your opinion on how Empire will succeed in season two, but trust me it will, since people still can't get enough of season one, which was a success. tongue

hehe .. very laughable .
who are the people that can't get enough of season 1? The only person I know that can't get enough of it is Nneka.
If I post comments on YouTube here, you'd bleed for the director.
I don't hate Taraji as a person, but the way she acts is annoying. She acts like a ghetto wh0re.

The reason I said it may not exceed season two is because the sales and publicity are very poor. If they can't generate enough profit from it to pay the actors, they may just have to call it a quit, and mind you, the earnings of the actors increase each season.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 18, 2015
kradleber:

hehe .. very laughable .
who are the people that can't get enough of season 1? The only person I know that can't get enough of it is Nneka.
If I post comments on YouTube here, you'd bleed for the director.
I don't hate Taraji as a person, but the way she acts is annoying. She acts like a ghetto wh0re.

The reason I said it may not exceed season two is because the sales and publicity are very poor. If they can't generate enough profit from it to pay the actors, they may just have to call it a quit, and mind you, the earnings of the actors increase each season.
people do leave hate comments on YouTube grin it's not a big deal. Oh well with the way, it's been going and all that, people talking about them and their music + they did performed at the Billboards awards yesterday. They are getting more recognition with their music as well.

LOL, no kidding at all Taraji's role in a movie are quite bitchy, making it look as if she's that bitchy in real life. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.