Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2961955 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 11:01pm On May 19, 2015
Lala247:

So ur still alive .. Hmmmm u released u

I am originally a troll. I eat and sleep NL.

Commenting is hard.........Its all in my head baby!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
Wetin concern Okada with seat belts? Wetin concern agbero with overload? Me na fight I wan watch, fight sweet wella grin
grin grin grin

Ewu!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 19, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol yes my yowt grin

How's your day been hun?

Yea ok , same ole stuff
Hope ur good tho .. smiley
Erickthewreck:

cheesy

His potholed face reminds me of the Benin-Ore road grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 11:01pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
That Mumu Missclasssy don deliver final knockout blow grin
final wetin.? lipsrsealed

That childofmark guy no dey gree easily o0.
Make she just go prepare wella cuz if he returns...ok na.

Make I dey watch. cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 11:02pm On May 19, 2015
Happy Birthday Orijin101.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 19, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I got his a55 banned cheesy cheesy
lmao!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 19, 2015
lordhugo:

I am originally a troll. I eat and sleep NL.

Commenting is hard.........Its all in my head baby!

Originally a troll ?? Dont get u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 11:04pm On May 19, 2015
grin This daughter of mark don EFF UP sha? Your evidence was pathetic and weak, Now U are wanted 4 slander! Next time learn when 2 shut up! By the way see your dp

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by herald9: 11:04pm On May 19, 2015
Unibenstudent:
well its no biggie,,I had to hit the button..hope u don't mind replying the meSsage?
kikikiki drama upon drama...

Keep off the girl's profile or your D! Won't stop hitting her pm button.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 19, 2015
dharay99:

That childofmark guy no dey gree easily o0.
Make she just go prepare wella cuz if he returns...ok na.

Make I dey watch. cool

His shii is now boring. He needs new style
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 19, 2015
iAmCharis:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

Unibenstudent don even calm down now sef. The guy ww no be here o. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
is d name unibenstudent encrypted along with ur posts? I always get mentions when u post?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 11:04pm On May 19, 2015
dharay99:
That childofmark guy no dey gree easily o0. Make she just go prepare wella cuz if he returns...ok na.
Make I dey watch. cool
We dey wait grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 11:04pm On May 19, 2015
iAmCharis:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

Unibens...tudent don even calm down now sef. The guy ww no be here o. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Me no know sha. The thing be say the babe no even state why she called him out but his replied gave him away and made us all know what the called-out was about. There would have been a better coded way to respond to that, if one must reply.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!

Me sef don dey report people
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 11:05pm On May 19, 2015
iAmCharis:
grin grin grin
Ewu!
One more hour grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
Wetin concern Okada with seat belts? Wetin concern agbero with overload? Me na fight I wan watch, fight sweet wella grin
see ya head, cheesy cheesy instead of u to settle matter u dey here counting scores cheesy cheesy
Unibenstudent:
is d name unibenstudent encrypted along with ur posts? I always get mentions when u post?
Shut up there! undecided
No let me finish you this night.

grin grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 11:05pm On May 19, 2015
Lala247:

Originally a troll ?? Dont get u

I troll around. Reading, laughing and shrugging my head at the brilliance or stupidity of comments and topics.

SINCE 2006
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 19, 2015
lordhugo:

I troll around. Reading, laughing and shrugging my head at the brilliance or stupidity of comments and topics.

SINCE 2006

Hmm ok
Should i be worried ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 19, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

He's an attention seeking Arrow cheesy cheesy

I'm good. Just kinda tired

You?

I haven't been too well tbh cry

And my stupidd phone is playing up all day angry
jacksparrow1207:

Me sef don dey report people
cheesy na good thing ba? cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 11:07pm On May 19, 2015
missclasssy:

You don't need to plead with that fool.
You are a guy. I think a guy needs to talk some sense into his immature, under developed brain.

Mark is now coming off as a misogynist. The attacks on the ladies is no longer funny. It's unsolicited and unnecessary. Mark is my friend online, so you don't expect me to give him the "Missclasssy treatment." So I'm trying to make him see reasons that he's wrong. Totally wrong on this one.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 19, 2015
Chiam55:

I haven't been too well tbh cry

And my stupidd phone is playing up all day angry

The 2nd phone? shocked not again

I've been trying and trying cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 11:07pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
Esu beleke fight dey shele for here and you no call me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 19, 2015
angry Thesonofmark, we don't want you tagging members in here with the names they're not and embracing baseless assumptions, I won't allow that.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy na good thing ba? cheesy cheesy

Na 'change'
iAmCharis:
Shut up there! undecided
No let me finish you this night.

grin grin grin grin
like finish me? Is everything about finishing a human being to u?
stephenqueen:

Esu beleke fight dey shele for here and you no call me

Late comer
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 19, 2015
stephenqueen come here make we finish ourself tonight!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 11:09pm On May 19, 2015
Lala247:

Hmm ok
Should i be worried ?

yea! if you are Cherophobic. lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 19, 2015
lordhugo:

yea! if you are Cherophobic. lipsrsealed
Wt let me check google?? It better b good or else

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.