Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2962590 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 6:56pm On May 19, 2015
missclasssy:

God created me in the cool of the evening. That's when He is always relaxed.

I don't like wahala, wahala likes me grin grin
People on this forum just like finding my trouble for no reason.

Misclasssy go just dey her own, one monkey go just come they talk nonsense.
Me sef I gats give monkey a taste of e own banana grin grin.
*falls from bed* grin

Damnit ! You mouth strong I swear. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 19, 2015
missclasssy:

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Enegod(m): 6:59pm On May 19, 2015
missclasssy:

see who is talking angry angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 19, 2015
Truckpusher see two already undecided grin

Wetin I tell you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mekky05(m): 7:04pm On May 19, 2015
Dis place is damn boring.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 7:10pm On May 19, 2015
missclasssy:

Wetin I tell you?
Oya na , pamper their asss small make I dey watch in 3D grin

If the fight pass you , abeg no call me o before dem go label me woman wrapper. grin

I wan go toilet I dey come. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 7:12pm On May 19, 2015
Mekky05:
Dis place is damn boring.
Is this place your house , young man? angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 19, 2015
Midehi:

waoooo....i have seen orijin101 today oooo..
so this is you?
fine boy,no pimple.
cute dear.
lolz. . . see as my head dey swell cheesy

kradleber:

You look saner and more intelligent than you act .
lol. . . jez decided to wear a naughty persona over here, that's why I'm also acting anonymously wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 19, 2015
Orijin101:
@midehi, wristwatch and omotayor123. . . here is the pix i promised you guys. . .

make una no bash me ooo embarassed
waoooo....i have seen orijin101 today oooo..
so this is you?

fine boy,no pimple.

cute dear.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 19, 2015
missclasssy:

Wetin I tell you?

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mekky05(m): 7:28pm On May 19, 2015
Truckpusher.. Thought u wia heading for the loo?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 7:29pm On May 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I challenged her 3 nights ago and she stylishly begged me to stop.
Anyday she repeats that "I am Ethiopian" hogwash I'd make her rue her folly.
FAKE GIRLS EVERWHERE.

cheesy ChiamAKA Chukwudi ... daughter of Okoye and Grace Chukwudi ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 7:30pm On May 19, 2015
Orijin101:
@midehi, wristwatch and omotayor123. . . here is the pix i promised you guys. . .

make una no bash me ooo embarassed

You look saner and more intelligent than you act .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by micktoxin(m): 7:42pm On May 19, 2015
Chiam55:

Hey hun grin

India shocked come to lil indian in Whitechapel save on a flight. Wish you a safe journey peng tings lol!
I've been meaning to change dp so coming soooon *summer time* to a cinema near you I'll look like my nl twin Lala247 grin
Pull out a banging body! *she works to hard but I can do it! Lol! Lala you've inspired me. Bleep team you two's I'm voting for change grin grin grin
Allow them fake ones with smelly curry in whitechapel lol, give me cosmos anyday then I might reconsider.
Well, I am not sure nl can handle you with lala type of body. Both lala and rokiatu are already causing enough damage to some guys here. So for dude's sake, be sure to give advance warning before posting to avoid breaking too many hearts.

Apparently you are chiamaka shocked. *splash tea on the face out of laughter*. Chiamaka you know grin?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by micktoxin(m): 7:45pm On May 19, 2015
Lala247:

Ur too kind smiley
Yh I'm Good .. Hope ur ok too
Yeah I am good. One of this days we might need to organise get togther for nl members in England, and go on a mad one. Wha ya think?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by micktoxin(m): 7:47pm On May 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You believe that crap about her being an Ethiopian and residing in the U.K?

CHIAMaka, quit the deception!
Oga take it easy, heavy names like chiamaka is too much grin. You guys are not smiling at all.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Creamish(f): 8:07pm On May 19, 2015
Orijin101:

lol. . . jez decided to wear a naughty persona over here, that's why I'm also acting anonymously wink

Happy birthday Orijin101.. hope today has been fun!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Omotayor123(f): 8:12pm On May 19, 2015
Orijin101:

Where d picture, I just log in now. I no wan carry dis course oooo.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 19, 2015
Omotayor123:

Where d picture, I just log in now. I no wan carry dis course oooo.
I've removed it already embarassed
i don't want it to stay for long wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 19, 2015
Creamish:

Happy birthday Orijin101.. hope today has been fun!
tankz so much dear cheesy

Had fun like crazy wink

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Omotayor123(f): 8:19pm On May 19, 2015
Orijin101:
I've removed it already embarassed i don't want it to stay for long wink
Abeg put am again. Just for one minutes. for me dear..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 19, 2015
Omotayor123:

Abeg put am again. Just for one minutes. for me dear..
hmmmm. . . ooooh! ok ooo. . .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Omotayor123(f): 8:33pm On May 19, 2015
Orijin101:

Tnx swit@ U re looking real Good. nice one my guy.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 19, 2015
micktoxin:

Yeah I am good. One of this days we might need to organise get togther for nl members in England, and go on a mad one. Wha ya think?

Yh lol would be good.. But depends who ur inviting tongue
Btw is that u on ur Dp?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 19, 2015
Orijin101:

Omg origin101 is that youuuuuuu shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 19, 2015
micktoxin:

Allow them fake ones with smelly curry in whitechapel lol, give me cosmos anyday then I might reconsider.
Well, I am not sure nl can handle you with lala type of body. Both lala and rokiatu are already causing enough damage to some guys here. So for dude's sake, be sure to give advance warning before posting to avoid breaking too many hearts.

Apparently you are chiamaka shocked. *splash tea on the face out of laughter*. Chiamaka you know grin?

Lol yh chimaka i laugh every time .. They turn my bae into igbo girl grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 19, 2015
Lala247:

Omg origin101 is that youuuuuuu shocked shocked shocked
yes embarassed

don't bash me oooo
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 19, 2015
Omotayor123:

Tnx swit@ U re looking real Good. nice one my guy.
hmmm. . . lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Five smiley emoticons for one man,damn! shocked shocked shocked You must be wet down their grin

I can see that somebody is in love. grin

Actually it was 6 undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You believe that crap about her being an Ethiopian and residing in the U.K?

CHIAMaka, quit the deception!

Lol! Ok.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I challenged her 3 nights ago and she stylishly begged me to stop.
Anyday she repeats that "I am Ethiopian" hogwash I'd make her rue her folly.
FAKE GIRLS EVERWHERE.

Wtf said that I am Ethiopian. Challenge me to what? Child go away.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:52pm On May 19, 2015
Chiam55:

Wtf said that I am Ethiopian. Challenge me to what? Child go away.

...And she dies she isn't.
CHIAMaka are you psychotic? One moment you are Ethiopian and the next you are not? What are you now? Greek?
CHIAMaka embrace who you are! Get treatment for your bipolar disordercheesy.

Forgotten so soon how you admitted to being Ethiopian on one of Wristwatch's threads? Are you schizophrenic or just experimenting with the experience of being one? You need help CHIAMaka!

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.