Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2994653 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:20am On May 28, 2015
MrIpledge:
my friend told me about this site,but am not finding it easy
You must be one dull fellow. It's not hard nau. Just read what you see carefully. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 1:20am On May 28, 2015
MrIpledge:
ok...anything more?
Nah!! Adios. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrIpledge: 1:21am On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
You must be one dull fellow. It's not hard nau. Just read what you see carefully. smiley
am not dull,I mean people are hostile.one girl called me idiot
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:21am On May 28, 2015
For the 19 years old kid who entangles himself in ladies gossips that said I keep screenshots of his foolish talk. What time and date are you seeing there??

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:21am On May 28, 2015
Cherryice, how are you and hope you'd a nice time in Naija?.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:22am On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Nah!! Adios. wink

I thought you'd be asleep by now.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrIpledge: 1:23am On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Nah!! Adios. wink

sad angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:23am On May 28, 2015
MrIpledge:
am not dull,I mean people are hostile.one girl called me idiot
Ok. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 1:23am On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
I thought you'd be asleep by now.

Just about to. smiley

Good night!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:24am On May 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
Cherryice, how are you and hope you'd a nice time in Naija?.
First I noticed you love using a lot of grammar in your comments. I'm also noticing now that you're a woman wrapper. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:25am On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Just about to. smiley

Good night!!

Hey, easy man. Why the double exclamation mark??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrIpledge: 1:28am On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
Ok. grin
why shinning teeth
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:29am On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
First I noticed you love using a lot of grammar in your comments. I'm also noticing now that you're a woman wrapper. grin

Guy free me nau

You be cherry.ice. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:30am On May 28, 2015
MrIpledge:
why shinning teeth
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:31am On May 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Guy free me nau

You be cherry.ice. undecided
You must be really pained now.

She ignored you. grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:32am On May 28, 2015
By the way, kinglekan, your friend extends her greetings.

I mean Twa.ci wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:33am On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
You must be really pained now.

She ignored you. grin grin grin

How e take concern you. Olodo! angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:35am On May 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

How e take concern you. Olodo! angry
grin cheesy grin cheesy

C'mon, I'm not the one that ignored you. grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrIpledge: 1:36am On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
grin grin grin grin grin
I want to go to bed,it's past one already

Goodnight
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 1:51am On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
What is it with this assumptions you guys have been up about? It's getting annoying seriously. angry

Assumptions? You see me as someone that would make that direct accusation about you without backing it up with facts? What do you take me for? A newbie? Nigga, i know you like a pastor knows his Bible. I'm following Darkrebel666 and have seen you two beef so much that i can decipher you from a million miles away as long as you don't totally change your E-lifestyle after i expose you below. You're the ONLY person that disses Dark about his age, constantly mentioning he's "19...20... A teenager... A kid" etc. And you picked up from where you left when you attacked him today. Take a look

Ploutos: Ediot! Bye for now. Maybe I'll engage you when you turn 20. That's if you've stop been silly. See ya. Don't forget to read your books tonight okay??

Ploutos: See who's talking about getting a life. Someone that entangles himself in ladies gossips. I'll e-duel with you when you turn 20. For now that you're still a
teenager, I'll pass.

That's yesterday with your current moniker, you mentioned his age as usual, making him out as a kid and talking about his books. Now see your alternate account put the final nail in your coffin. grintongue

iAmCharis: You're not even worth it. Go take your bath and go to school. You're late for lectures.
Silly teenager.

iAmCharis: Lol.
Hey kradleber! I'm done with you kid. I know you're all sulky now. Take heart.

iAmCharis: Silly cretin.
Who wants to engage a 19 years old kid?? Remind me when you're 20. I'll gladly slay you and wait for your eiye boys to come rescue you. Dolt!!

PS: I'm not replying any of your quotes to me. Like I told you earlier this morning after dismantling your head that still holds vagina oil, it's disparaging to keep exchanging words online with a 19 years old teenager.
Now, swerve!!

iAmCharis: Kradleber a.k.a Darkrebel666 a.k.a Thedarkrebel is definitely not waking up!!
FATALITY!!!!!!! Let's observe a minute silence for the teenager that died an untimely death.

iAmCharis: You've forgotten so soon your duel with dandrown moniker
or something like that where you confirmed it yourself that you're 19?? Or you want me to dig up the comments?? As regards the eye boys rant, Truckpusher wasn't the first guy
you made that threat to. You see how sillyou are?? Why will you reply me when you're scared of more humiliation? Foolish he-goat.

iAmCharis: Shut your dirty mouth there you cretin. See thjs 19 years old
small boy coming online to type rubbish. And to think that I didn't even make an ugly comment about you. You must have been so scared when you saw your name. Courage to
mention you properly?? Humour me!! Seems you're suffering from amnesia. Go check your mentions and see how many times I've mentioned you if you can count. You're a very big fool. Lest I forget, I know the last thing you'll rant about is sending a brown envelope to some eye boys like you always have. Just say that and I'll come beat your silly asss up right there inside your school and wait for someone to come rescue you. Maybe I wouldn't cos you're not of age yet. I wouldn't want anybody accusing me of beating a teenager to stupor. Remind me when you're 20 _Idiot!!

gringringrin

I know you boy, same old wine, just a new bottle. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 1:54am On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
For the 19 years old kid who entangles himself in ladies gossips that said I keep screenshots of his foolish talk. What time and date are you seeing there??

Hahahah!! A leopard does not change its spots. You can take a nigga outta the ghetto, but you can't take a ghetto outta a nigga. Even before i could reply, he committed the same gaffe again - mentioning Darkrebel's age, 19. gringrin

Good night Charis. Bye!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 1:58am On May 28, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I should have known. ..
I thought he was that troglodytic mouse called funl0rd.

•Agapecharis its now glaring that you are my stan.
you change monickers and still stalk me to the point you even save screenshots of my convos.
I bet you πwank on my comments
you are obsessed and sick

You beef a lot, from thread to thread, that's why you don't take note of posters around you. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:00am On May 28, 2015
sinizia:

Hahahah!! A leopard does not change its spots. You can take a nigga outta the ghetto, but you can't take a ghetto outta a nigga. Even before i could reply, he committed the same gaffe again - mentioning Darkrebel's age, 19. gringrin

Good night Charis. Bye!!

whatever the Grinch is ranting about.
I only told danbrown I'm 19 to throw him off my back cos he was bothering with questions.
Theagape dude is an endorsed lunatic and arkham asylum escapee.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:02am On May 28, 2015
sinizia:

You beef a lot, from thread to thread, that's why you don't take note of posters around you. grin

I was suspecting he was agape or fundog.
I don't take him serious or I would have noticed his text style. He's just a freakshow
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:32am On May 28, 2015
sinizia:

Hey hun! Hows ur day been?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 3:36am On May 28, 2015
Some person has been rejected by sleep. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:44am On May 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Some person has been rejected by sleep. cheesy

You
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 3:46am On May 28, 2015
Chiam55:

You
What have I done again? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:47am On May 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
What have I done again? grin

You imply sleep reject me but it is i that reject sleep grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 3:50am On May 28, 2015
Chiam55:

You imply sleep reject me but it is i that reject sleep grin
I will take that info with a pinch of salt. tongue

Like this grin

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:58am On May 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
I will take that info with a pinch of salt. tongue

Like this grin

Why you always up @ these times?

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.