Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,597 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2996768 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrIpledge: 12:03am On May 28, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Welcome
I heard there are many fine girls here,that's why I registered.How true is that?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:04am On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Wow!! Cool. Me likey!! smiley smiley

grin grin
Yeah, it's cool. wink
So, what's the meaning of lekan?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:05am On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
grin grin Yeah, it's cool. wink So, what's the meaning of lekan?
Its actually Olalekan - Increase in wealth. wink wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:06am On May 28, 2015
Mhizkel. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 12:06am On May 28, 2015
MrIpledge:
I heard there are many fine girls here,that's why I registered.How true is that?

Somebody lied to you. They are all _ugly eczema faced girls
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:09am On May 28, 2015
MrIpledge:
are u really a king or ur dad name you that?

Lol, Really? Well am a king. Any problem MrIpledge? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 12:09am On May 28, 2015
MrIpledge:
Ola you dey craze undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 12:09am On May 28, 2015
I miss lala cry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:14am On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Its actually Olalekan - Increase in wealth. wink wink

Wow! Cool name you've got there. That's yoruba right??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:16am On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Aha!! cheesy

So what's with this new persona he is trying to potray? smiley

A certain mod has made it a mandate to banish him and his numerous handles from this blogosphere. So he must have concluded concealing his identity is the best way to stay off her optical lenses. But I will bust his bubble if he doesn't respect himself.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:17am On May 28, 2015
cherryice:
I miss lala cry
shocked shocked shocked

Holy shiit!! What's that on your dp??
Daaayyuuuuuuumm!!
NL is gon be fun. grin

Hi cherryice. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:20am On May 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

A certain mod has made it a mandate to banish him and his numerous handles from this blogosphere. So he must have concluded concealing his identity is the best way to stay off her optical lenses. But I will bust his bubble if he doesn't respect himself.
You shouldn't divide the attention you're supposed to be giving Paulina. wink

Hope back to bed mister. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrIpledge: 12:20am On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Lol, Really? Well am a king. Any problem MrIpledge? smiley

no...I don't know kings also visit this site,kabiyesi ooo...kade pe lori,kase pelenu,ki irukere di okini
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:22am On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
Wow! Cool name you've got there. That's yoruba right??

Thanks. smiley

Yeah!! Yoruba it is. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrIpledge: 12:23am On May 28, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Somebody lied to you. They are all _ugly eczema faced girls
hmmm,let me see myself.don't discourage me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:23am On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
You shouldn't divide the attention you're supposed to be giving Paulina. wink

Hope back to bed mister. smiley

Lol! How for your own Paulina. No kpanshing tonight?. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:24am On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Thanks. smiley

Yeah!! Yoruba it is. cheesy

Alright. Nice to meet you Mr increase in wealth. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrIpledge: 12:24am On May 28, 2015
stephenqueen:

Ola you dey craze undecided
how u know my name?.oooh I told that Nneka gal
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:25am On May 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

*sigh* Mods shaaa!!

Still something I don't get about them. Nwaz am sure he would respect himself. He is doing well at that ATM. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:25am On May 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! How for your own Paulina. No kpanshing tonight?. wink
I gat no Paulina. By the way, I am #TeamWeddingNight! smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:26am On May 28, 2015
cherryice:
I miss lala cry
She's with u in Spirit. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:27am On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
I gat no Paulina. By the way, I am #TeamWeddingNight! smiley

Dey there dey deceive yourself while another sharp bobo dey kpansh Paulina. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:29am On May 28, 2015
MrIpledge:
no...I don't know kings also visit this site,kabiyesi ooo...kade pe lori,kase pelenu,ki irukere di okini

Hehehehe!! U should have come up with something better than MrIpledge. But am guessing you don't plan to keep this "I am new" charade going for too long.

Its all good tho and thanks for the complement. wink smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:30am On May 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Dey there dey deceive yourself while another sharp bobo dey kpansh Paulina. grin
We trust each other. smiley
That's all that matters.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 12:31am On May 28, 2015
MrIpledge:
how u know my name?.oooh I told that Nneka gal
why ah no go know ma son name undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrIpledge: 12:32am On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Hehehehe!! U should have come up with something better than MrIpledge. [b]But am guessing you don't plan to keep this "I am new" charade going for too long.

Its all good tho and thanks for the complement. wink smiley
[/b]

kabiesi,I didn't get u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:33am On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

*sigh* Mods shaaa!!

Still something I don't get about them. Nwaz am sure he would respect himself. He is doing well at that ATM. smiley

You must have been misled by his action on this thread bruv. He's on the onslaught and rages like an inferno on other threads. At a point I started doubting if it's him coz he depicted a completely different character. Don't be cowered by his gimmicks.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrIpledge: 12:33am On May 28, 2015
stephenqueen:

why ah no go know ma son name undecided
awwww cry,my dad is also here?.but I didn't have picture.how sure are you that am ur son?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:34am On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
We trust each other. smiley
That's all that matters.

angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:34am On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
Alright. Nice to meet you Mr increase in wealth. grin

grin grin

Nice to meet you too, Mr ......

*scratching head* you didn't tell me yours. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 12:36am On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
shocked shocked shocked

Holy shiit!! What's that on your dp??
Daaayyuuuuuuumm!!
NL is gon be fun. grin

Hi cherryice. smiley
Hi..
hmmm so ur tryna say u r new on this site?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:37am On May 28, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.