Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,522 members, 7,861,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2995022 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:37am On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

grin grin

Nice to meet you too, Mr ......

*scratching head* you didn't tell me yours. undecided

grin
My name is Ploutos.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:38am On May 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

You must have been misled by his action on this thread bruv. He's on the onslaught and rages like an inferno on other threads. At a point I started doubting if it's him coz he depicted a completely different character. Don't be cowered by his gimmicks.

Yeah I witnessed that too, so it keeps dousing the belief that he is the one. Well played I must say, trying to be totally different. Not so easy acting all the drama to wade of suspicion. I give him kudos for that. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:40am On May 28, 2015
cherryice:
Hi..
hmmm so ur tryna say u r new on this site?
Yes ma'am. I am. smiley
I'm guessing you're cherry by name. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:40am On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
grin
My name is Ploutos.

Aite Pluto sowi Ploutos, nice meeting the new version of you. I think I like the upgrade. Totally different from the previous versions. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:44am On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
shocked shocked shocked
Holy shiit!! What's that on your dp?? Daaayyuuuuuuumm!! NL is gon be fun. grin
Hi cherryice. smiley
Hahahahah!! Not so easy not leaving traces.
Did u see his exclamation? @Ronald4lif grin grin

The Return of The Jedi . wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 12:44am On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
Yes ma'am. I am. smiley
I'm guessing you're cherry by name. smiley
n u use smileys n fontsizes dis good? Hmm
Nope cherry isnt my name
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:44am On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Aite Pluto sowi Ploutos, nice meeting the new version of you. I think I like the upgrade. Totally different from the previous versions. wink

Lol. Hey! Don't allow ronald make you believe his whatever. This is my first time here. Gat no previous versions. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:45am On May 28, 2015
MrIpledge:
kabiesi,I didn't get u
It doesn't matter. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:46am On May 28, 2015
cherryice:
n u use smileys n fontsizes dis good? Hmm
Nope cherry isnt my name
It isn't that difficult to catch.

Eeerrm,, OK. What's the name? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 12:46am On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Did u see his exclamation? @Ronald4lif
grin grin

Writes lik naijaboi..y to me..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:47am On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Did u see his exclamation? @Ronald4lif
grin grin

Lol

You guys are so not serious. From charis it's not Jedi. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 12:48am On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
It isn't that difficult to catch.

Eeerrm,, OK. What's the name? smiley
I bet it isnt..
Kareena is the name

so uhhm lemme get ds, u go around chkin ppls pics out because..?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:48am On May 28, 2015
MrIpledge:
olayiwola is my name...no need to ask urs
undecided Which kind name be this? What tribe?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:48am On May 28, 2015
I saw Nneka123 viewing.

Hi missy. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:48am On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
Lol. Hey! Don't allow ronald make you believe his whatever. This is my first time here. Gat no previous versions. smiley

No qualms. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:50am On May 28, 2015
cherryice:
I bet it isnt..
Kareena is the name

Nope. I don't go around checking people's pics out. I checked yours doesn't mean I go around checking everybody's own. Your username drew me to check yours.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 12:51am On May 28, 2015
cherryice:
I bet it isnt.. Kareena is the name
Ploutos is Agapecharis.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 12:51am On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
Nope. I don't go around checking people's pics out. I checked yours doesn't mean I go around checking everybody's own. Your username drew me to check yours.
ok..
hv fun on nl
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrIpledge: 12:51am On May 28, 2015
Nneka123:
undecided Which kind name be this? What tribe?
olayiwola is a Yoruba name,it means "wealth romance wealth"...or "wealth collabo with wealth", choose one
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 12:52am On May 28, 2015
sinizia:

Ploutos is Agapecharis.
end of story cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:52am On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

No qualms. wink

Alright. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:52am On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
Lol
You guys are so not serious. From charis it's not Jedi. grin
Starwars bruv!! That was purely metaphorical. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:53am On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
I saw N.neka123 viewing.

Hi missy. smiley
Hi...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrIpledge: 12:53am On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

It doesn't matter. wink

okay....king of which village
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:53am On May 28, 2015
cherryice:
Writes lik naijaboi..y to me..
Ñah he isn't. Naija..boiy has no reason to. Sinizia just gave u the answer. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:53am On May 28, 2015
cherryice:
ok..
hv fun on nl
Thanks. Hope to see you around more often.

Lovely name by the way. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 12:54am On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Ñah he isn't. Naija..boiy has no reason to. Sinizia just gave u the answer. wink

smh .. funny
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 12:54am On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
Thanks. Hope to see you around more often.

Lovely name by the way. smiley
ok charis grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:54am On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Did u see his exclamation? @Ronal..d4lif
grin grin

Haha! A leopard never changes it spots they say. A chronic and unrepentant woman wrapper will always be easy to identify, regardless of the phoenix they use. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:54am On May 28, 2015
sinizia:

Ploutos is Agapecharis.
What is it with this assumptions you guys have been up about? It's getting annoying seriously. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:55am On May 28, 2015
MrIpledge:
okay....king of which village
Your hometown. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:55am On May 28, 2015
Nneka123:
Hi...
Hey, why the face?? smiley

Kedu?

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.