Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,495 members, 7,847,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2986867 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:44am On May 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:
U back
Yes I am cheesy
Is that your boyfriend?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:45am On May 30, 2015
TrapQueen:
Thanks. Girl, how have you been?

Good good hun, just browsing not much topics to comment on
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:46am On May 30, 2015
missclasssy:

Yes I am cheesy

Is that your boyfriend?

Sshhh lol nah his like top 20 good looking on IG i crush on his pics
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 8:46am On May 30, 2015
missclasssy:

Tochi undecided
You the one
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:47am On May 30, 2015
missclasssy:

Tochi undecided
grin Tochi? What's your English Name? tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:48am On May 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Good good hun, just browsing not much topics to comment on
Okay!. It's good you're back, keep doing your thing on here. Don't mind anyone.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:50am On May 30, 2015
TrapQueen:

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:50am On May 30, 2015
TrapQueen:
grin Tochi? What's your English Name? tongue

Tell me yours and I will tell you mine.

By the way, you haven't answered my question
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:51am On May 30, 2015
TrapQueen:
yh well at least we know who d ride or dies are kiss
Classy self deserves one kiss

Anyway see u chics later
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 8:51am On May 30, 2015
Damn! My fault it is.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:53am On May 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Sshhh lol nah his like top 20 good looking on IG i crush on his pics
Ok. Great to have you back smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:54am On May 30, 2015
Svenn:
You the one
The one that did what?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 8:55am On May 30, 2015
goshikid:
Morning jare! howare-uu sir?

I'm dope as crack. On my A game bruv
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 8:56am On May 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Anyway see u chics later

But don't go back to your old sly ways
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:56am On May 30, 2015
missclasssy:

Tell me yours and I will tell you mine.

By the way, you haven't answered my question
Yes i was sent to prison, but i escaped lipsrsealed

Tell me yours, and i will tell you mine angry tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:57am On May 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Anyway see u chics later
Bye Doll kiss. Be Good
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:59am On May 30, 2015
TrapQueen:
Yes i was sent to prison, but i escaped lipsrsealed

Tell me yours, and i will tell you mine angry tongue

Blessing.

That was why I used Ngozi that time.

Now tell me yours.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 9:01am On May 30, 2015
naija1stpikin:

But don't go back to your old sly ways
Only 3 peeps can decode my message.

1. classy

2. rebel

3. lekan

4. prevail

Who are you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 9:03am On May 30, 2015
Svenn:

1. classy

2. rebel

3. lekan

4. prevail

Who are you?

I'm just a smartass dude.
A new user
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 9:05am On May 30, 2015
naija1stpikin:

I'm just a smartass dude. A new user
Okay. But why are you violent?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:06am On May 30, 2015
missclasssy:

Blessing.

That was why I used Ngozi that time.

Now tell me yours.
So you were that person? shocked Why? grin

My English name is one of the most popular Fast Food in the United States. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:07am On May 30, 2015
Svenn:

1. classy

2. rebel

3. lekan

4. prevail

Who are you?
Your Message was so easy to decode undecided, You spelt everything backwards, for a while i thought it was pig latin. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:10am On May 30, 2015
missclasssy:

Hey.

hey classy.
how are you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 9:11am On May 30, 2015
TrapQueen:
Your Message was so easy to decode undecided, You spelt everything backwards, for a while i thought it was pig latin. tongue
Only deep thinkers can reason 'that' way. Are you one,123?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 9:13am On May 30, 2015
Thesonofmark, it's past nine already now
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:16am On May 30, 2015
Svenn:
Only deep thinkers can reason 'that' way. Are you one,123?
Hmm lipsrsealed

123? Are we counting numbers? tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:16am On May 30, 2015
rogerdat:

hey classy. how are you?
I am fine. Thank you
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 9:18am On May 30, 2015
TrapQueen:
Hmm lipsrsealed

cool You're now brawling your trap king. Isn't it tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 9:20am On May 30, 2015
Svenn:
Okay. But why are you violent?

Eewww! Didn't know I've been violent. I promise to stay calm
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 9:21am On May 30, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Eewww! Didn't know I've been violent. I promise to stay calm
wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:22am On May 30, 2015
TrapQueen:
So you were that person? shocked Why? grin

My English name is one of the most popular Fast Food in the United States. cheesy

I was banned and I was bored.

Are you Wendy?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 9:25am On May 30, 2015
TrapQueen:
Hmm lipsrsealed

You aren't smart tho. You could have used a diff moniker. We all know how much you love fetty wap. And how long you had on your signature link to his song tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.