Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,494 members, 7,847,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2986865 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2015
naija1stpikin:

You aren't smart tho. You could have used a diff moniker. We all know how much you love fetty wap. And how long you had on your signature link to his song tongue
grin It just hit me.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:33am On May 30, 2015
missclasssy:

I am fine. Thank you

I always find myself reading through your posts....a crush thing..

Do you think it's creepy or weird to stalk a little?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 9:33am On May 30, 2015
Svenn:
grin It just hit me.
grin cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:37am On May 30, 2015
missclasssy:

I was banned and I was bored.

Are you Wendy?
cheesy Yup.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:42am On May 30, 2015
naija1stpikin:

You aren't smart tho. You could have used a diff moniker. We all know how much you love fetty wap. And how long you had on your signature link to his song tongue
Hello! I can't remember saying I'm running or hiding from anything undecided, Check my profile to see the date i created the moniker, it wasn't yesterday, and i created it, because i know i will need it one day grin. You seem to know all, but act strange. Who are you? lipsrsealed
Svenn:
grin It just hit me.
See this one undecided, You that create countless monikers, and be denying that you aren't the one. Dick undecided lipsrsealed, Why do you always deactivate?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kramfonos(m): 9:44am On May 30, 2015
Svenn:
grin It just hit me.
cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 9:48am On May 30, 2015
TrapQueen:
Hello! I can't remember saying I'm running or hiding from anything undecided, Check my profile to see the date i created the moniker, it wasn't yesterday, and i created it, because i know i will need it one day grin. You seem to know all, but act strange. Who are you? lipsrsealed See this one undecided, You that create countless monikers, and be denying that you aren't the one. Dick undecided lipsrsealed, Why do you always deactivate?
And you just broke another rule.
19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out

Cc ish.ilove
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 9:49am On May 30, 2015
kramfonos:
cheesy
Spill it bro, it's almost 10cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:50am On May 30, 2015
rogerdat:

I always find myself reading through your posts....a crush thing..

Do you think it's creepy or weird to stalk a little?

Are you gay? Lol cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 9:51am On May 30, 2015
naija1stpikin:

And you just broke another rule.
19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out

Cc ish.ilove
She won't get the mention, should I remove the . in the middle, she'll come over if I call her grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:53am On May 30, 2015
TrapQueen:
cheesy Yup.

Wendy? The name you gave yourself or the one your parents gave you undecided
Never seen a Nigerian bearing Wendy.

Talking of wendy, there is this argument I was having with my friends.
Ellen Degeneres show and Wendy williams show. Which is more entertaining?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kramfonos(m): 9:54am On May 30, 2015
Svenn:
Spill it bro, it's almost 10cheesy
Spill what, o 'noble' sir?embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 9:55am On May 30, 2015
Svenn:
She won't get the mention, should I remove the . in the middle, she'll come over if I call her grin

Lol. No. Pls Don't. I am not interested in getting her banned. Just showing her stuff cheesy grin
I just dey whine her cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 9:56am On May 30, 2015
missclasssy:

Ellen's is way more interesting and entertaining than Wendy's. Plus Ellen is more intelligent
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 9:58am On May 30, 2015
kramfonos:
Spill what, o 'noble' sir?embarassed
What you promised to spill at 9am today.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:59am On May 30, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Ellen's is way more interesting and entertaining than Wendy's. Plus Ellen is more intelligent

Exactly. That's what I was telling the foolish girl.
She was saying wendy species up her gists in a funny way
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 9:59am On May 30, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Lol. No. Pls Don't. I am not interested in getting her banned. Just showing her stuff cheesy grin
I just dey whine her cheesy
I know.cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:01am On May 30, 2015
MzNelly:

Are you gay? Lol cheesy

No I'm not. Are you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kramfonos(m): 10:03am On May 30, 2015
Svenn:
What you promised to spill at 9am today.
[size=14pt] Mistaken identity.cheesy
[/size]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 10:03am On May 30, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Kinglekan
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2015
kramfonos:
Mistaken identity.cheesy
angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 10:04am On May 30, 2015
missclasssy:

[color=#000050]Exactly. That's what I was telling the foolish girl.
She was saying wendy species up her gists in a funny way [color=#000050]

It's her own personal opinion tho. But comparing Ellen with Wendy is like comparing a billion to a thousand
Like, it's so obvious even the blind could see the wide margin between them. Ellen will always be ahead no matter what angle you chose to review them. She's da bomb
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 10:05am On May 30, 2015
Svenn:
Kinglekan

Are you asking if I'm him? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 10:06am On May 30, 2015
Svenn:
I know.cool
cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 10:06am On May 30, 2015
naija1stpikin:

It's her own personal opinion tho. But comparing Ellen with Wendy is like comparing a billion to a thousand
Like, it's so obvious even the blind could see the wide margin between them. Ellen will always be ahead no matter what angle you chose to review them. She's da bomb
You type like sharwama but you sound like lekan, a perfect guise....

I'd solve you once my head is relaxed.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:08am On May 30, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kramfonos(m): 10:09am On May 30, 2015
Svenn:
angry
tongue
You know the drill. The 'sniper' you seek would be back when TSM is back.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 10:09am On May 30, 2015
Svenn:
You type like sharwama but you sound like lekan, a perfect guise....

I'd solve you once my head is relaxed.
I bet you'd need more than a Leonardo Da Vinci to crack my code

And like I said, I'm new here
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:10am On May 30, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:11am On May 30, 2015
rogerdat:

No I'm not. Are you?

Don't sound so defensive.

It's only in your best interest. cheesy

Anyways, don't mind me.

Carry on. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:16am On May 30, 2015
missclasssy:

The one my folks gave me undecided. Are you serious? hmm

Ellen Degeneres for me cool. Wendy Williams sucks! and needs to get her old ass to Rehab. I don't like watching her show, making pointless jokes, and trying so hard to be funny. Ellen doesn't try so hard, it's in her.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 10:17am On May 30, 2015
kramfonos:

tongue
You know the drill. The 'sniper' you seek would be back when TSM is back.
But there is a secret, isn't it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.