Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2991022 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 10:18am On May 30, 2015
naija1stpikin:
I bet you'd need more than a Leonardo Da Vinci to crack my code
And like I said, I'm new here
Hmm, I need you to type more often.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 10:21am On May 30, 2015
TrapQueen:
The one my folks gave me undecided. Are you serious? hmm

Ellen Degeneres for me cool. Wendy Williams sucks! and needs to get her old ass to Rehab. I don't like watching her show, making pointless jokes, and trying so hard to be funny. Ellen doesn't try so hard, it's in her.

Couldn't have agreed more. That's what it is. It's in her
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:21am On May 30, 2015
MzNelly:

Don't sound so defensive.

It's only in your best interest. cheesy

Anyways, don't mind me.

Carry on. wink

How was I defensive?
You asked me a question, I answered and threw back the same question at you.

Anyway tell me something I don't know...are you saying missc is a boy shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 10:23am On May 30, 2015
Svenn:
Hmm, I need you to type more often.

I'm not regular here. I'll soon fade off. I'm only here coz I'm on holiday. I will be off this place by Monday.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:24am On May 30, 2015
rogerdat:

How was I defensive?
You asked me a question, I answered and threw back the same question at you.

Anyway tell me something I don't know...are you saying missc is a boy shocked

smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:36am On May 30, 2015
MzNelly:

smiley

Hmmm sadcry

How about you and I wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 10:36am On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
That awkward moment when you see someone lying to their fellow dumb peeps......smh

Cherryice come tame this your wild cat abeg grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:38am On May 30, 2015
rogerdat:

Hmmm sadcry

How about you and I wink

Lol

There is no "You and I".
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:50am On May 30, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol

There is no "You and I".

Not yet..but it can be tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:56am On May 30, 2015
rogerdat:

Not yet..but it can be tongue

Really? wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:03am On May 30, 2015
Tashaamania:

Lied about what exactly
Why are you so fond of involving yourself in things you know nothing about?
Please stop quoting me unnecessarily jare

That awkward moment when love goes SOUR cheesy grin cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:03am On May 30, 2015
MzNelly:

Really? wink

Yes really willy really cheesy

You wonder why people come into your life. They start off just a stranger, but end up meaning the world to you, don't doubt anything, everything happens for a reason.

#operation You and I mode activated#

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 11:04am On May 30, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:07am On May 30, 2015
Tashaamania:
[s]nahhh that awkward moment when one mumu wont accept he is a failure and move on[/s] grin

undecided undecided undecided
Be nice pls.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:08am On May 30, 2015
Tashaamania:
nahhh that awkward moment when one mumu wont accept he is a failure and move on grin

undecided

That's not cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:09am On May 30, 2015
rogerdat:

Yes really willy really cheesy

You wonder why people come into your life. They start off just a stranger, but end up meaning the world to you, don't doubt anything, everything happens for a reason.

#operation You and I mode activated#

cheesy grin cheesy

Lol

I'm listening., smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:14am On May 30, 2015
Drama Drama Drama

Good morning all and have a lovely weekend
Bye
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:17am On May 30, 2015
raquelraquel:
Drama Drama Drama

Good morning all and have a lovely weekend
Bye
Hey. Thanks. And you too wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kramfonos(m): 11:17am On May 30, 2015
naija1stpikin:

That awkward moment when love goes SOUR cheesy grin cheesy
More like another lesson to the randy dudes who hit on every female moniker they come across. If you need a female, get her offline. Don't make a fool of yourself by involving yourself with faceless strangers who are miles away and whose strength of character and claim to morality you can't vouch for. GO FOR WOMEN YOU CAN ASSESS.

Yesterday it was DiddydivĂ  exposing and tricking Tosyne, today it's Tasha' roping Truckp' in. Who's next?

They never learn.smiley

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:18am On May 30, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol

I'm listening., smiley

All these boys that are just looking for a pussy lipsrsealed . Hello, bye bye . I didn't say anything. Let your number six answer for you always smiley

P.S:
There is no fvcking you and I . You better not believe anybody's 'you and I ' angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:20am On May 30, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol

I'm listening., smiley

Babe, look around you.. what do you see?

cnn, foxnews, cbsnews, ait, saharanews, etc. They are everywhere cheesy

So, how about I tell you what ever I have to say behind the scenes.

If you now what I mean tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:23am On May 30, 2015
kramfonos:
More like another lesson to the randy dudes who hit on every female moniker they come across. If you need a female, get her offline. Don't make a fool of yourself by involving yourself with faceless strangers who are miles away and whose strength of character and claim to morality you can't vouch for. GO FOR WOMEN YOU CAN ASSESS.

Yesterday it was DiddydivĂ  exposing and tricking Tosyne, today it's Tasha' roping Truckp' in. Who's next?

They never learn.smiley

Even Ms.nelly has been on same soap opera. Lol.
I missed out on the diddy and Tosin episode. You mind sharing the link?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:26am On May 30, 2015
rogerdat:

Babe, look around you.. what do you see?

cnn, foxnews, cbsnews, ait, saharanews, etc. They are everywhere cheesy

So, how about I tell you what ever I have to say behind the scenes.

If you now what I mean tongue

Very weak lines. You need to upgrade. This is 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 11:27am On May 30, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Even Ms.nelly has been on same soap opera. Lol.
I missed out on the diddy and Tosin episode. You mind sharing the link?
Really.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:28am On May 30, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Very weak lines. You need to upgrade. This is 2915

Let her be the judge.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:29am On May 30, 2015
Krystalxxx:

All these boys that are just looking for a pussy lipsrsealed . Hello, bye bye . I didn't say anything. Let your number six answer for you always smiley

P.S:
There is no fvcking you and I . You better not believe anybody's 'you and I ' angry

see ur mouth like person wey dey suck toto grin
abeg no come spoil my market o angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:29am On May 30, 2015
Krystalxxx:

P.S:
Can I eat from your lunch box?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:30am On May 30, 2015
Svenn:
Really.

tongue tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:30am On May 30, 2015
rogerdat:

Let her be the judge.

I'll be here watching and following
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 11:32am On May 30, 2015
naija1stpikin:

tongue tongue
What do you know?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:35am On May 30, 2015
Svenn:
What do you know?

Nothing sir. Remember, I'm new here
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:35am On May 30, 2015
rogerdat:

see ur mouth like person wey dey suck toto grin
abeg no come spoil my market o angry

I would gladly spoil your market if I could......... ........

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.