Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,751 members, 7,865,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2998833 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 31, 2015
MrCork:

...interested in who? Me?..sorry.. Too late... I can find u a guy man from nairaland though??.... Those guys will date any thing (no ofeeeense) undecided

Sweerie, I have got a BF angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nayah(f): 10:36pm On May 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Nayah
Yes...?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 31, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=34294626][/quote]

Do I also need to school you on what 'smiley' stands for what feeling
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 10:37pm On May 31, 2015
ireneony:
I think Twitter is way More interesting
Yeah....very interesting....crazy peeps everywhere....their creativity is unreal....twitter is mad fun
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
After reading that biography you need to watch that documentary.

It's on youtube .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zIGNkR62Mo

Wow! Thanks for the link.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 10:38pm On May 31, 2015
Justfollowit:

Do I also need to school you on what 'smiley' stands for what feeling

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 10:38pm On May 31, 2015
Justfollowit:

Sweerie, I have got a BF angry

...who? ..basket mouth??....lookhear sweerie...if u lie agian err...I will slap yor face with my 17inches loooong kondo!! angry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 10:39pm On May 31, 2015
laykorn:

Wow! Thanks for the link.
You're welcome.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ireneony(f): 10:39pm On May 31, 2015
chibwike:
Yeah....very interesting....crazy peeps everywhere....their creativity is unreal....twitter is mad fun
follow me on twitter @ireneony n I will follow back..so u ca holla at me where there is funsmiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 31, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=34294754][/quote]

Are you lipsrsealed?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 31, 2015
Nayah:

Yes...?

Sorry, I'm BATM
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 10:42pm On May 31, 2015
ireneony:
follow me on twitter @ireneony n I will follow back..so u ca holla at me where there is funsmiley
Ok..no p..dear...when i visit twitter..i'd do just that
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ireneony(f): 10:44pm On May 31, 2015
chibwike:
Ok..no p..dear...when i visit twitter..i'd do just that
OK thankssmiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 10:46pm On May 31, 2015
....am taking a stroll right now on Times Square New York eating grapes......for those of u homebase who don't no what grape is ,,well it look like what u people in Nigeria no as grovar! (No ofeeense) wink

5 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're welcome.
Do you have the biography in pdf? I lost it to a wipe last month.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 31, 2015
MrCork:
....am taking a stroll right now on Times Square New York eating grapes......for those of u homebase who don't no what grape is ,,well it look like what u people in Nigeria no as grovar! (No ofeeense) wink

Grapes aren't guava, even at home. Do you need pictures? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 10:52pm On May 31, 2015
MrCork:
.. Pictures or...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 31, 2015
so guys wats popping in here? i went to cut my hair n iv given it a nice cut, men!!! u need to c hw more handsome i am now, everybody at d saloon kept hailing n calling me fine boy, "so i got home n my sisters continued with d hailing and d compliments, i was just feeling like a king, afta dat i took my bath then eat d suya meat my sisters bought 4 me(i love them so much) with a bottle of feyrous, nd wen i was done i kissed n hug all my families(my sisters,mom and dad) now im in my room playing westlife soledad in a low tune with my little home theater, and i decided 2 log in to nairaland n chat and look 4 trouble till i fall at sleep unknownly.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 10:55pm On May 31, 2015
Ishilove, you locked that interview thread?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 31, 2015
Na wa o
This bitter orgasm sha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 31, 2015
Misssclassy has de-activated. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 31, 2015
ireneony:
grin I visit here most times wen am bored
u berra keep quiet
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 31, 2015
laykorn:
SO?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 11:01pm On May 31, 2015
laykorn:

Do you have the biography in pdf? I lost it to a wipe last month.
Yeah, but I can't transmit any data from my location right now unless it's lifted from online.

Once I'm able to do that I will contact you and do the needful.

I find Malcolm X an interesting character who truly understood the mindset of imperialist West and agenda behind white supremacists.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 11:02pm On May 31, 2015
Justfollowit:

Are you lipsrsealed?
Am I what? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Na wa o This bitter orgasm sha
ya hav u eaten?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 31, 2015
sweetorgasm:
ya hav u eaten?
K
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeah, but I can't transmit any data from my location right now unless it's lifted from online.

Once I'm able to do that I will contact you and do the needful.

I find Malcolm X an interesting character who truly understood the mindset of imperialist West and agenda behind white supremacists.

Yes, he indeed did and it seemed like he was the only one who did. All the other black activists didn't understand what the whole thing was about.

I don't think I subscribe to all his ideologies completely, but his sincerity alone is enough for me to christen him a hero.

Take a look at the brisk turn he made after the pilgrimage; something which cost him his life. Who else could have done that?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 31, 2015
PervyByNature:
sweetorgasm i'am sure this is u grin
now!!! its either d orgasm u drank 4rm ireneony's pussy is bitter or u smoked weed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 11:11pm On May 31, 2015
laykorn:
.. Really..?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 31, 2015
Sveen:
Yeah, your poetic mind would have been envisaging that.

I'm LOL at 'poetic mind'. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.