Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,647 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2995496 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 11:13pm On May 31, 2015
laykorn:

Yes, he indeed did and it seemed like he was the only one who did. All the other black activists didn't understand what the whole thing was about.

I don't think I subscribe to all his ideologies completely, but his sincerity alone is enough for to christen him a hero.

Take a look at the brisk turn he made after the pilgrimage; something which cost him his life. Who else could have done that?
I personally think that he made that U-turn after the pilgrimage when he noticed during the pilgrimage that the average white man in the streets of New York is just another victim like himself in the hands of the ruling class and elites and he also wanted to take his campaign across the world gathering people across all walks of life to fight a common system of oppression.

Malcolm X was an enigma to say the least.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 31, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Really..?
Yes, she has. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 31, 2015
PervyByNature:
who
missclasssy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 11:14pm On May 31, 2015
laykorn:

Yes, she has. smiley
.. Why..? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nayah(f): 11:16pm On May 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Sorry, I'm BATM
??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 31, 2015
Nayah:
??
i feel like giving u a dirty slap
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nayah(f): 11:23pm On May 31, 2015
sweetorgasm:
i feel like giving u a dirty slap
Try I ll see grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
I personally think that he made that U-turn after the pilgrimage when he noticed during the pilgrimage that the average white man in the streets of New York is just another victim like himself in the hands of the ruling class and elites and he also wanted to take his campaign across the world gathering people across all walks of life to fight a common system of oppression.

Malcolm X was an enigma to say the least.

Yes, to say the least. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 11:30pm On May 31, 2015
How to start an internet fight:
1) Write a comment
2)wait. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Perhaps you got me wrong undecided
How's your evening going anyways?

Fine fine. Good night Captain Jack Sparrow.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 11:37pm On May 31, 2015
chibwike:
Ishilove, you locked that interview thread?
Yes I did
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 31, 2015
Ishilove:

Okay, I will check it.

And no you're wrong, people get replies once their issues have been solved.

Oh! Okay, then. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 31, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Goodnight Aunty Nike. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 31, 2015
laykorn:

Goodnight Aunty Nike. grin

Lol thanks. You go to bed too. Bye.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Danhumprey: 11:42pm On May 31, 2015
MrCork:

...I ate octuplos 2 hours ago wit chilli sauce & tomato ketchup gronado....I hav been to the toilet 15 times with last 30minute pushing out non stop watery $hit....I think I hav diahorea undecided
gringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MizMyColi(f): 11:50pm On May 31, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Lol thanks. You go to bed too. Bye.

Hiyaacheesy
I see you just shared my incoherent thoughts.
Lols.

Good eveningsmiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Enegod(m): 11:52pm On May 31, 2015
ishil0ve, I feel like choping another ban this night cheesy

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 31, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hiyaacheesy
I see you just shared my incoherent thoughts.
Lols.

Good eveningsmiley

Good evening smiley. I just like what you posted, I feel it to my bones. Well, before I doze off on my phone, good night mizmycoli. Sleep well with dreams of 'krystal' castles, and games of ice, and of air, and of magical fables. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MizMyColi(f): 12:04am On Jun 01, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Good evening smiley. I just like what you posted, I feel it to my bones. Well, before I doze off on my phone, good night mizmycoli. Sleep well with dreams of 'krystal' castles, and games of ice, and of air, and of magical fables. smiley

Awwwmm
Thanks.
smiley
Feels like you just wrote me a poem.
You too Hannie.
Sweet Dreams. cool

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 12:12am On Jun 01, 2015
Enegod:
ishil0ve, I feel like choping another ban this night cheesy
I wouldn't mind joining forces with you to bring down a good thread.

Why don't we reinvent ourselves and become accomplished nairaland rule breakers ,giving ishilove countless headaches and make life difficult for her here. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 01, 2015
eenie meenie mani mo ireneony
let's have a chat here. it could run through the week till we get bored
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:36am On Jun 01, 2015
Nayah:
Try I ll see grin
c o are u not afraid of me?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mynd44: 4:09am On Jun 01, 2015
Ishilove:

Why do i have this very very strong feeling that MrCork is the alternate nick of a very popular Nairalander??

Your alt nick is his 30s, rather serious most of the time, gives good advice and sensible comments, and is well respected, especially among the oldies.

Don't even bother denying it grin
How is this not in violation of rule 10?

Abeg leave Corky to his corkiness biko.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 01, 2015
Missclassy cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Why you leave me sad angry

You better reinvent yourself and come back kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I think I love you embarassed

grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by shumuel(m): 4:37am On Jun 01, 2015
Chiam55:
Missclassy cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Why you leave me sad angry

You better reinvent yourself and come back kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I think I love you embarassed

grin

smiley No homo, right ? @bolded
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 01, 2015
shumuel:

smiley No homo, right ? @bolded

I'm not homophobic angry

I don't need to add that cause love has no boundaries smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 01, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Thanks and good morning
Have a wonderful week

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 01, 2015
Nayah:

??

Busy At The Moment
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 4:43am On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Busy At The Moment
Bia, You no dey sleep? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by shumuel(m): 4:44am On Jun 01, 2015
Chiam55:

I'm not homophobic angry
I don't need to add that cause love has no boundaries smiley

Just Joking, you know s/he is a Cancerian. Lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bia, You no dey sleep? grin

Boss boss

I just woke up
Slept around 11

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.