Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,669 members, 7,862,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2995641 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 01, 2015
shumuel:

Just Joking, you know s/he is a Cancerian. Lol

Lol maybe that's why I had a love/hate relationship with her lol grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bia, You no dey sleep? grin

angry angry angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 4:57am On Jun 01, 2015
Chiam55:

angry angry angry
What I do? tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 4:59am On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Boss boss

I just woke up
Slept around 11
You're free then. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're free then. grin

BTW, why you not sleepibg?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 5:10am On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

BTW, why you not sleepibg?
I'm paying my bills. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm paying my bills. grin

Oh! I see grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 5:17am On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Oh! I see grin
That's the way it is bro - A man got do what he got to do to survive. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's the way it is bro - A man got do what he got to do to survive. wink

That's how to be a man
Jah bless we hustle
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 5:26am On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

That's how to be a man
Jah bless we hustle
Your siggy sha. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your siggy sha. grin

No mind me o. All Na mouth
grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by scentmarlc(m): 7:02am On Jun 01, 2015
Goodmorning house
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by spotless22: 7:13am On Jun 01, 2015
RESIDENTIAL CLEANING SERVICES Our professional maid service cleaning in residence on a call out or regular scheduled basis will guarantee peaceful and convivial atmosphere for healthy living. We provide these services each time we are in your home: - Each room will be thoroughly cleaned, dusted and vacuumed using professional cleaning products and equipments. - All kitchen appliances, cabinets, tables and chairs will be cleaned and counters, sinks and backsplashes will be scrubbed and sanitized. - Your bathroom area will positively shine after we’ve cleaned and disinfected tile walls, bath tubs, showers, sinks and cabinets. The floor and tile walls will be washed, scrubbed and chrome polished. -And then in your bedroom, linens will be changed, and furniture’s cleaned and dusted heavy knick – knack areas dusted, cobwebs removed, all accessible floor area swept and mopped, with every other thing in place for a peaceful living experience. What a joy this will bring to your family to see your home sparkling each time we visit. For more details please contact SPOTLESS SHINE CLEANING SERVICES 25 Mabawonku Street Oworonshoki –Lagos Nigeria +2347033491967 Spotless.shinec@gmail.com
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 01, 2015
sweetorgasm:
now!!! its either d orgasm u drank 4rm ireneony's pussy is bitter or u smoked weed
undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 7:32am On Jun 01, 2015
Enegod:
ishil0ve, I feel like choping another ban this night cheesy
lOool, she ban all of us for that her yusuf buhari thread ooo.. My own na 1 hour.. Hw long ur own be?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 01, 2015
Ishilove:

Okay, I will check it.

And no you're wrong, people get replies once their issues have been solved.
meaning i'm being ignored cos u snubbed me after my 2nd plea last night.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:39am On Jun 01, 2015
laykorn:

A thread of mine got deleted today; I mailed the mods and got no reply. That's what happens most times; people don't get replied.
Good morning. I was about asking you. What happened to the thread? I went back to read comments, and realized it has been deleted.

Who would have done that? Is that the way threads get locked?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Enegod(m): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
I wouldn't mind joining forces with you to bring down a good thread.

Why don't we reinvent ourselves and become accomplished nairaland rule breakers ,giving ishilove countless headaches and make life difficult for her here. grin
if you become rule breaker, wahala go dey na!!!
Sèun will just ban your IP address grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Enegod(m): 8:01am On Jun 01, 2015
Cutehector:
lOool, she ban all of us for that her yusuf buhari thread ooo.. My own na 1 hour.. Hw long ur own be?
the same here o
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cheeba: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2015
grin So missclasssy don deactivate 2? See how frauds and duds were exposed throughout may! Abeg keep it coming in june too! Lolz
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 8:11am On Jun 01, 2015
I just felt its been a while so I am just posting this.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 8:12am On Jun 01, 2015
Cheeba:
grin So missclasssy don deactivate 2? See how frauds and duds were exposed throughout may! Abeg keep it coming in june too! Lolz

Ok. No problem
The smartest thing to ever come out of her mouth, was my co.ck"
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by djeezy(m): 8:52am On Jun 01, 2015
Hello tohpahz grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by tohpahz(f): 8:58am On Jun 01, 2015
djeezy:
Hello tohpahz grin

grin chai cry

Lolzzz. Morning djeezy wink how u doing?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 01, 2015
djeezy:
Hello tohpahz grin

Are you gonna take part?? In mr NL saw a thread bout nominations
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by BammyCreations: 10:00am On Jun 01, 2015
STOP AND READ!!!!
Are u in Osun state and its environs?.....why looking for job when you can create one,why complaining about yur present job wen u can start your own.Become your own boss in 3 days of training @Bammy's Creations school of Ankara craft,what distinguished you frm others is what you know and what you can do...learn Ankara craft..ping now and join the winning team,where u learn faster and become the best.pls share and inform yur loved ones.pls share and be the ladder people around you need to succeed . Call 07068834345, 08087817565, bbm 556172E0
Date: June 6th- 9th, 2015
Venue: student house, opposite Ansarudeen nur/pry sch,ori eeru Street,ipetumodu.ile-ife. Osun state
Time: 10am- 4pm (no African time, u are at your own risk if u come late)

List of courses
Shoe making #5,000
Bag making #5,000
Accessories making #5,000

Registration fee #2,000.
Note: All payment and registration should be done before d commencement of the training
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by scentmarlc(m): 10:18am On Jun 01, 2015
-I am so sad right now, GRIEF WITH ME OHH NAIRALANDERS
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 01, 2015
scentmarlc:
-I am so sad right now, GRIEF WITH ME OHH NAIRALANDERS

Why?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by djeezy(m): 10:37am On Jun 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Are you gonna take part?? In mr NL saw a thread bout nominations
No dear. I'm not taking part. My schedule will be very tight this month and I chose to prioritise on what I deem necessary and overriding.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by djeezy(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2015
tohpahz:

grin chai cry

Lolzzz. Morning djeezy wink how u doing?
I'm doing good hun. Howz ur day going?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 01, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Good evening smiley. I just like what you posted, I feel it to my bones. Well, before I doze off on my phone, good night mizmycoli. Sleep well with dreams of 'krystal' castles, and games of ice, and of air, and of magical fables. smiley

Gal... where is your sister angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 01, 2015
rogerdat:

Gal... where is your sister angry

Which one? Name please? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.