Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2998721 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
sweetorgasm:
yea we just left ore and we are headed for lagos state now, "this lady is so loving and caring, when we got down 4rm d bus at ore for lunch she hold my hands and took me to five star restaurant and bought 4 me fried rice and salad with beef plus suya and five alive juice to cool off, and im just meeting her 4 d 1st time. "d lunch was delicious nd i did nt even spend a dime from d cash iv got with me. "well now we are on our way to lagos and she is sleeping close to me now while im typing now, (she is tired based on d journey). "im so loving this trip with this angel though i know that an angel like her wnt b single bt i dnt really know why she is treating me as if im her boyfriend. "yeah let me focus on dis funny discussion going on now amongs d passengers on politics. "its funny and educative. "c ya all later.

Abi the babe pity your life sotey she say make she do am for charity
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

What part of "until you have something important to say, please DONT quote me again" did you not understand? undecided
its like u want me to bomb ur head sheibi? anyways lemme cntinue my journey
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ruggedbaba:

@ Cheeba, before you call him a scammer, can you actually post anything to back up your claim? You and I dont actually know how wealthy Juvante is, or if he was in need of a stay paper. From his posts, you can tell that he is well read and travelled. There are several people who have received cash gifts from her and she has never mentioned him as one of them.
Like I posted earlier, it is obvious that they are in a relationship, and if you read their past posts, you will Understand my point.
As for his cruel intentions, I dont think you are right about that because I saw some of those posts that was removed by the mods and they were really bad. They were insulting her and Juvante!
I am still regretting the day that I replied that pm from that girl who is attacking me.

Tseems we've got new series here
*Gets a pack of popcorn*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cheeba: 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ruggedbaba:

@ Cheeba, before you call him a scammer, can you actually post anything to back up your claim? You and I dont actually know how wealthy Juvante is, or if he was in need of a stay paper. From his posts, you can tell that he is well read and travelled. There are several people who have received cash gifts from her and she has never mentioned him as one of them.
Like I posted earlier, it is obvious that they are in a relationship, and if you read their past posts, you will Understand my point.
As for his cruel intentions, I dont think you are right about that because I saw some of those posts that was removed by the mods and they were really bad. They were insulting her and Juvante!
I am still regretting the day that I replied that pm from that girl who is attacking me.

Lol! Bros all of us can form bigman on nl if we want and as u know a real rich or well travelled person allows others blow their trumpets 4 them not themselves! I only saw when he accused someone of claiming 2 know her only 4 the guy 2 now drop the womans latest what's app photo and the last digits of her number! As the guy catch am he took off! Anybody that chats 2 the lady the alsatian go just come dey bark like say na govt work! Them don mess am up tire! Go thru his posts! Na NATI abeg
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Zedric:

Abi the babe pity your life sotey she say make she do am for charity
lol c dis kolo o, u know hw much dey my pocket?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
djeezy:
No dear. I'm not taking part. My schedule will be very tight this month and I chose to prioritise on what I deem necessary and overriding.

Oh ok i understand u.
Well take it easy with work n stuff .. smiley same ere been really busy this season cry but it pays off smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
sweetorgasm:
lol c dis kolo o, u know hw much dey my pocket?

Oya tell me one random amount
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Zedric:

Oya tell me one random amount
oh!!! u wan come block me 4 ijebu ode abi?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ruggedbaba: 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cheeba:

Lol! Bros all of us can form bigman on nl if we want and as u know a real rich or well travelled person allows others blow their trumpets 4 them not themselves! I only saw when he accused someone of claiming 2 know her only 4 the guy 2 now drop the womans latest what's app photo and the last digits of her number! As the guy catch am he took off! Anybody that chats 2 the lady the alsatian go just come dey bark like say na govt work! Them don mess am up tire! Go thru his posts! Na NATI abeg
Yeah, I recall seeing that post. It was obviously a misunderstanding between the three of them, even the lady said as much. The guy posted wrong info about her while he and the lady said as much. But it seems he was angry that he was been accused of been a scammer. Maybe that was d root of da agro between them. Guys will always be guys. Men too like to show muscle. Na only God know wetin really happen offline between them, we nor know sha. Lol
Abeg that na their headache.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Chiam55:

I'm loving it bbe

The weather's been awesome grin

How's your handsome young man?
nicee

hes fine n am good.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Many offline shii getting redressed publicly. SMH
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ruggedbaba: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Tseems we've got new series here
*Gets a pack of popcorn*

For the series to make brain, I think we have to invite the entire cast of the series, e. g Juvante, Cherlene, any the other guys to appear and tell us about the making of the series. I spy Cherlene viewing this thread before she dodge commot.
Wetin u think?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ruggedbaba:

For the series to make brain, I think we have to invite the entire cast of the series, e. g Juvante, Cherlene, any the other guys to appear and tell us about the making of the series. I spy Cherlene viewing this thread before she dodge commot.
Wetin u think?

I've got a feeling the Cherlene is the snake
I might be wrong tho, but after going through their shii, I've come to conclude that she's the real snake. She knows things all of them don't know
No offiens
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ruggedbaba:
Hi Cherlene, How are you and your kids? I don't mean to sound rude or poking my nose into your personal affairs but I have say this for posterity sake.
I have been observing your activities on Nairaland and it is impressive. You are in a relationship with Juva nte. Please, everyone can see through the act that both of you are putting on. I was curious and read through both of your posts and it is obvious that both of you are referring to each other on all your posts. I have intentionally poked both of you to see Juvan te and your reaction, and the reply was matured.
My advice is simple - A real Nigerian does not respect any woman who flirts with other men. If you know that you want your relationship to last, stop flirting with other guys on Nairaland. You might give them wrong ideas innocently, and your relationship will suffer as a result. You have been flirting with several guys on nairaland and aga rawu23 is the latest one. I mean no offence but it is not right in my book. Maybe, that is the reason why both you and Juvante have been verbally attacked of late. Before their removal by the mods, I have seen and read over 7 posts insulting you and telling you to leave Juvante! That is the work of a man whose advances you most likely have rejected.
I am under attack right now from a lady that I met online on nairaland and she thought that I was into her. When she realised that I was not responding to her womanly wiles, she resorted to sending threats as if I even dated her.
Be careful online and stay safe!
Mods, make una nor block me o!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Friedplantain, I had loads of questions for ya. Pity I missed your interview.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
agarawu23:

So you sef dey follow hunt that chikala? shocked shocked mama Dami must hear this
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Monday can't be anymore boring than this...Need your many votes guys abeg oooo,contesting for MR NAIRALAND 2015.

YNWA
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ruggedbaba: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
agarawu23:
Bro, before you go start an e-war, I nor accuse you o! Na your foot steps naim I dey describe o!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lamispaco:
Monday can't be anymore boring than this...Need your many votes guys abeg oooo,contesting for MR NAIRALAND 2015.

YNWA
rubbish of d highest order
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ruggedbaba:

Bro, before you go start an e-war, I nor accuse you o! Na your foot steps naim I dey describe o!
k
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

So you sef dey follow hunt that chikala? shocked shocked mama Dami must hear this
I tagged you to support me for Mr nl you ignored my mention and you are quoting me on issues I don't give a fvck about undecided

are you campaigning for me or not ? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stylot(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
L
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
sweetorgasm:
rubbish of d highest order
thanks for dropping the shii bro,your noticed.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ruggedbaba: 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

I might be wrong tho, but after going through their shii, I've come to conclude that she's the real snake. She knows things all of them don't know
No offiens

I get your point but calling her a snake is a bit harsh!
You might be right on that because she seems to be a puppet mistress, pulling strings behind the curtains. There seems to be a kind of synergy between her and Juvante, and the other guys. She might be using them to do her dirty jobs. That is why she never say a word in her defence when insulted.
I may be wrong about that and I apologise if I am wrong, but I have across a lot of ladies with dual personalities.
Maybe naim make me dey suspect her politeness. @juvante, esosou and co that opened a birthday thread for her, abeg make una show!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ruggedbaba: 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

No offiens
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
Chiam55 check my siggy. marieolae who are you suporting for MrNL
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ruggedbaba: 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
agarawu23:
k
Thanks for your Understanding.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ruggedbaba:

Thanks for your Understanding.
cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
agarawu23:
I tagged you to support me for Mr nl you ignored my mention and you are quoting me on issues I don't give a fvck about undecided

are you campaigning for me or not ? undecided

Sorry, maybe you tagged me deactivated account. This is a new account.
Are you really contesting? And when?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Sorry, maybe you tagged me deactivated account. This is a new account.
Are you really contesting? And when?
yes! and your full support is needed cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lamispaco:
Chiam.55 check my siggy.
marie.olae who are you suporting for MrNL

Good luck darling cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ruggedbaba:

I get your point but calling her a snake is a bit harsh!
You might be right on that because she seems to be a puppet mistress, pulling strings behind the curtains. There seems to be a kind of synergy between her and Juvante, and the other guys. She might be using them to do her dirty jobs. That is why she never say a word in her defence when insulted.
I may be wrong about that and I apologise if I am wrong, but I have across a lot of ladies with dual personalities.
Maybe naim make me dey suspect her politeness. @juvante, esosou and co that opened a birthday thread for her, abeg make una show!

Now, that's my point
Didn't mean to be harsh tho, just couldn't find a cooler word to use
Anyways it's none of my business
I'm sorry if my comment hurts anybody

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.