Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,070 members, 7,867,044 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2999339 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 06, 2015
Queening undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 11:15am On Jun 06, 2015
Nairaland grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2015
Misssclassy how do u feel about been an anonymous?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Beamborla(f): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2015
MrCork:

[...hey..forget talkin to that cheap boy....i juss wake up wit ma Kondo standin up..plis can I get a hug? smiley
So long it will earn me a ride in your car cheesy

*throw my hands wide open*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2015
KingTom:
Nairaland! grin

Waste bin cheesy grin cheesy. Home of weirdos
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Beamborla(f): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Never had one ma'am. grin
I know, hun

Jes pulling your legs...how can I forger or not know you don't have table manners tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Waste bin cheesy grin cheesy. Home of weirdos
Freaks and mentally deranged people grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Misssclassy how do u feel about been an anonymous?

It's the best feeling ever. It gives me the freedom to express myself in ways I wouldn't normally do.

Let me tell you a little story.
I went for a holiday at my cousin's house and there was a topic that I posted on the tv /movies section that made the front page.
It was about the top 20 highest selling Nigerian movies of all time.

My cousins called my attention and said I should come see the thread. They said the op really did a good job elaborating on the director, the amount and the year released coupled with the nice pictures.
I just smiled and nodded. They didn't know it was me.

One other time I was at a saloon and two girls were discussing about romance section in Nairaland and they mentioned my moniker. And I was right there. I was like what!!! They never new it was me.

I have seen a couple of nairalanders in real life that know my online persona and walked past them and they never knew it was me.
I would just smile at them and walk away.

You see, that's the beauty of being anonymous.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2015
KingTom:

Freaks and mentally deranged people grin
The ratio of insane to sane people in Naija is quick approaching 50:50
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 06, 2015
misssclassy:

It's the best feeling ever. It gives me the freedom to express myself in ways I wouldn't normally do.

I went for a holiday at my cousin's house and there was a topic that I posted on the tv /movies section that made the front page.

My cousins called my attention and said I should come see the thread. They said the op really did a good job elaborating on the director, the amount and the year released coupled with the nice pictures.

One other time I was at a saloon and two girls were discussing about romance section in Nairaland and they mentioned my moniker. And I was right there. I was like what!!! They never new it was me.

I have seen a couple of nairalanders in real life and walked pass them and they never knew it was me.

You see, that's the beauty of being anonymous.
what about allowing me the previlege of seeing who u r ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
The ratio of insane to sane people in Naija is quick approaching 50:50
Nairaland alone harbours 30% of them grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Highlight the errors you think you've noticed in my comments if you can.smiley

I am neither being deliberately cocky nor trying to make him (or anyone else for that matter) feel inferior to me. Read the previous comments before drawing a conclusion.smiley

He corrected Misssclassy's post and I subsequently kept highlighting and correcting the errors in his posts on this thread because he bragged initially about being infallible. I always take up such challenges. Don't challenge the son of Mark if you know you really can't square up against him. Victøriabee and Missclassy learnt this lesson the hard way.

You see? He brought the ridicule on himself.

By the way, that I type the way I type isn't because I want to show off. Nairalanders who are on my Whatsapp contacts' list and Facebook friends know I always type this way, even with my siblings. It's just a habit, a habit I'd never drop. You can choose to cultivate the habit too.

P.S: Inasmuch as I noticed the errors in yours, I wouldn't highlight them. I've got nothing against you.smiley
[/b]
cheesy
TheSonOfMark:

Highlight the errors you think you've noticed in my comments if you can.smiley

I am neither being deliberately cocky nor trying to make him (or anyone else for that matter) feel inferior to me. Read the previous comments before drawing a conclusion.smiley

He corrected Misssclassy's post and I subsequently kept highlighting and correcting the errors in his posts on this thread because he bragged initially about being infallible. I always take up such challenges. Don't challenge the son of Mark if you know you really can't square up against him. Victøriabee and Missclassy learnt this lesson the hard way.

You see? He brought the ridicule on himself.

By the way, that I type the way I type isn't because I want to show off. Nairalanders who are on my Whatsapp contacts' list and Facebook friends know I always type this way, even with my siblings. It's just a habit, a habit I'd never drop. You can choose to cultivate the habit too.

P.S: Inasmuch as I noticed the errors in yours, I wouldn't highlight them. I've got nothing against you.smiley
[/b]
Grammarian!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 06, 2015
Unibenstudent:
what about allowing me the previlege of seeing who u r ?

Nope.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 06, 2015
misssclassy:

Nope.
what if I am an hacker that can route ur IP adress and I have all ur details already and googled u on Facebook,and I am currently viewing all ur pics?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 06, 2015
KingTom:

Nairaland alone harbours 30% of them grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 06, 2015
Unibenstudent:
what if I am an hacker that can route ur IP adress and I have all ur details already and googled u on Facebook,and I am currently viewing all ur pics?

Hmm, good for you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 06, 2015
misssclassy:

[s]It's the best feeling ever. It gives me the freedom to express myself in ways I wouldn't normally do.

I have seen a couple of nairalanders in real life that know my online persona and walked past them and they never knew it was me.

You see, that's the beauty of being anonymous.[/s]

Rubbish!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 11:40am On Jun 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
They are notable in 2 sections. The fools in the political section and the trolls in the romance section

grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Rubbish!
Your problem, not mine
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Rubbish!
This won't end well grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2015
KingTom:

They are notable in 2 sections. The fools in the political section and the trolls in the romance section

grin grin grin

I hope you don't think you are exempted?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 06, 2015
misssclassy:

Hmm, good for you.
I just hope u r more beautiful than dechandel..because we all know u luv to behave like u r invincible and intrepid and brave,I hope it is not internet-bravery that u r doing oh,because I know girls like to be the opposite of what they r in real life on the net..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2015
Beamborla:

I know, hun

Jes pulling your legs...how can I forger or not know you don't have table manners tongue
If I slap you eh ,your nippple go rise up like Urhobo kpokpo garri grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2015
misssclassy:

Your problem, not mine
Cheers

1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2015
KingTom:

grin grin grin

From a certain missclassy to another sweetorgasm
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2015
KingTom:
This won't end well grin

I'll avoid her like plague grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2015
misssclassy:

I hope you don't think you are exempted?
Oh no, both of us top the list grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2015
cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chimerase2: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

I believe she goes by MISSSCLASSY now grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

ur foolishness smoked weed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

I'll avoid her like plaque grin
That's recommended for your health grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.