Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2995919 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2015
KingTom:

I believe she goes by MISSSCLASSY now grin

Na you type am ooo grin cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 06, 2015
KingTom:
That's recommended for your health grin

That's best pill grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 06, 2015
sweetorgasm:
ur foolishness smoked weed
Ok
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

I'll avoid her like plaque grin
It's plague not plaque
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

That's best pill grin
I heard two of our famous retards are slugging it out in the rap section grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dickk: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

I'm not interested in correcting errors!
What you think is right in your own school of thought might actually be right in the general and acceptable school of thought.

I understand your point.
It's a nice thing having such a habit and I hope you continue with it.

We cool!
. https://www.nairaland.com/2361249/epic-showdown#34486748
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2015
misssclassy:

It's plague not plaque
yo
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dickk: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2015
misssclassy:

It's plague not plaque

Ok
Blame it on my autocorrect

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dickk: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2015
sweetorgasm:
yeah im back again!!! dis derailer's thread is my home, If ure looking 4 me in nairalandcity then come to derailer's city
. v

https://www.nairaland.com/2361249/epic-showdown#34486748
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
KingTom:
I heard two of our famous retards are slugging it out in the rap section grin

Just got the link grin cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/2361249/epic-showdown#34486748
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
KingTom:

I dey there now grin

On my way grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

On my way grin
I've seen you grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
ISHILOVE WHY ME?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lionphil(m): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Beamborla:

Twas awesome.
Saw soldiers beating you in my dream cheesy

How was yours?

Yes please how many soldiers were there?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Thesonofmark, thank God a moderator came to your rescue, you'd have received your show of shame and humiliated appropriately.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sveen: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Na wa oh! Just when the fight was getting sweeter? Na only bans and locking of threads dey pop 4 this section! No wonder people dey fashi am!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sveen:
He might be the one that mailed them.
grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
TheUmmah:
Na wa oh! Just when the fight was getting sweeter? Na only bans and locking of threads dey pop 4 this section! No wonder people dey fashi am!
Funlord a.k.a redhook
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
VictoriaBee:

First off, your use of english is abysmally poor.
Dimwitted rodent, it is "English" and not "english".cheesy

Stop masking under big words to hide your un-intelligence, dolt.
You are nothing but braggart languishing with an unexisting typo-eloquence.
Does the emboldened sentence(s) make sense to you?

My command of the Anglo lingua is the holy grail of you and your biliophobic ilk. Continually I submerge you in the aqua of my brilliance , rupturing your bubbled belief of being contented in your mediocrity with scathing confidence-rambling replies.

Now listen, ugly rettarded recto-cranially inverted orang-utan with a dead brain - that was a question which I graciously replied.
I didn't opine that I have taken it or wrote that I want it.

Do you see how redundant and maniacally asinine your depleted life can be?
Last time we met, I succintly pin-pointed your pseudo-intelligence clouded with wrong usage of words, punctuation et al.
Fool, bring it on because I'm ever ready for your depressed life today.

Flatulent Goblin.

It is impossible to "listen" to a (type-)written message, nincompoop. cheesy

It is "succinctly" and not "succintly", you dimwitted fleabag.

You anorexic bulimic advanced-dementia-riddled twit!

You are nothing but a paid phallus-swallowing whòre who is bereft of even the intelligence of lower primates which isn't surprising for the offspring of marsupial-like progenitors.

You two-timing befuddled optically-cum-cerebrally-impaired rat-faced emulsion-paint-coated anorexic herpes-infected failed-laboratory-trial Alzheimer-depleted scumbag.

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Funlord a.k.a Redbook

Bîtch, I just replied. Check your mentions icon.

Cc: Sveen/Dick
Nailaboiy
Kingtom
DarkRebel666

Sweetorgasm
Stephenqueen

Dharay99
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
TheUmmah:

Sir, we are here now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
I guess MizMyColi is catching some fun grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
my time don come, no examination, i cant sit at home and watch tins fall apart, chinua achebe!!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Bîtch, I just replied. Check your mentions icon.

Cc: Sveen/Dick
Nailaboiy
Kingtom
DarkRebel666

Sweetorgasm
Stephenqueen

Dharay99
let d war begin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I guess MizMy Coli is catching some fun grin grin

You've scared madam Coli away, parrot. I was about dismantling you before that thread got locked. Don't let me start now. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
is victoriabee really a bitch? im just asking
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2015

VICTORIABÎTCH, MAKE IT SNAPPY.

DÎCK/SVEEN, BUSY SUCKING DÎCKS OR SEARCHING THIS THREAD FOR INSULTS? THE RAPPERS ARE HERE TO FISH YOU OUT LIKE THEY DID ON YOUR THREAD, FLEABAG.

I do this every time. I get the kicks from lexically 'slaying' you all.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Funlord a.k.a redhook

Not me!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Sir, we are here now. cheesy

Keep on

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.