Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2997861 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 12, 2015
chibwike:
computer village man grin wats up now cool
Baba mi. I dey o. You?? You scarce pass harmattan these days o.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 11:14am On Jun 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:

All dis boys u dey train dem abi

Where ur partner in crime godvilla aint seen him in ages
Look under your bed grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:15am On Jun 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Don't bring me in. Face him like a man. grin undecided
Of course he wouldn't.grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 12, 2015
Cutehector:
nope... Will come bak to nigeria, apply for scholarship for masters abroad... U knw dese companies gv priority to graduates who r skilled in ict.. The amt for msc degree in petroleum eng abroad is like frm 4 million to 9million. Nw dats some real money. Aint gat dat in my account.. wink
It's not that expensive in all schools sha. Which course will you later apply for and where would be your choice as regards the M.Sc?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sveen: 11:15am On Jun 12, 2015
Keep it coming guys, 2 more pages.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 11:15am On Jun 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Speak for yourself. undecided
ok
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 11:16am On Jun 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Yes. Even my clan pays bursaries too.

Benefit of being a 'host community'.cool

Akwa Ibom A ya ya grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Oh really?
The statistics are factually rational enough.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Oh! You did by mistake?

I would have to click on your profile to pm you which I haven't.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Mediocre lower primate, you've resorted to playing the victim? So predictable, battyboy.grin

I bet your full names are " Ipledge2 BeStupìd".grin

I suggest you get yourself a jug of hot coffee then gulp it so fast until it chokes you to death. The world would be glad.smiley
why should i play victim...am telling it to your face that,what you wrote makes no sense...are you too dull to comprehend?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ireneony(f): 11:18am On Jun 12, 2015
ireneony the great grin just see the way i pulled traffick to this thread
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2015
kelechiMarie:
out and about grin you?
hw was ur 9t? Rain heavily here early this morning.sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 12, 2015
MrsChima:

I would have to click on your profile to pm you which I haven't.

undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
It's not that expensive in all schools sha. Which course will you later apply for and where would be your choice as regards the M.Sc?
university of calgary, canada, well its still masters in petroleum engineering tho... I'v checkd all d tuition for most schools in d u.k and america. My bro, they r expensive... Buh in canada its quite affordaable...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 12, 2015
KingTom:

My state pays bursaries too, when I was a student Osoba tried also. The mumu OGD also paid grin grin grin How much Lucky and Oshobaba bin give una grin grin
Lie! Ogun state pays nada!

I enjoyed bursary from Prof Osunbor and two different organizations. cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2015
KingTom:

Akwa Ibom A ya ya grin
Ikpa, nko amediongho nangha.
Ndito boys mmodo sàd ke isong.grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Even you.undecided

And the renowned PDP apologist finally appears and ready to devour any opposing voices. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Chiefia(m): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2015
ireneony:
ireneony the great grin
just see the way i pulled traffick to this thread
e no affect me at all... Sailing free!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2015
Cutehector:
like seriously I"v got my mind fixed on that like an atomic bomb fixed in its target.. Am even studyn web design basics.. I hav a 2nd class upper first degree.. I just need skills in I.c.t.. I dnt wana continue stayn here in nigeria when dr r a lot of jobs in d I.c.t sector abroad.. Coupled wit my masters.. Wow. I"m already tinkn far babe

They don't want you abroad.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Baba mi. I dey o. You?? You scarce pass harmattan these days o.
i dey fine...na preparations na..so many tinz ony my mind

you cef where u go since
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2015
KingTom:
Look under your bed grin

I got divan bed lol no under undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2015
Cutehector:
university of calgary, canada, well its still masters in petroleum engineering tho... I'v checkd all d tuition for most schools in d u.k and america. My bro, they r expensive... Buh in canada its quite affordaable...
I thought Canada is more expensive. I might be wrong sha. Since your first degree was in petroleum engineering, why not have your masters in another course around the same neighborhood?? It's still cool though. Specializing in drilling engineering(under petroleum engineering) seems to sell more in Nigeria's oil and gas industry.
chibwike:
there you go again...wats dat

Oh lol was asking if u are selling phones ? Chai u go kill me

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2015
funlord:
grin

See the Mongrel stating that U BREAK RULES? It seems he wants 2 become a mod or a mods pet! No wonder his best friend is that " chimas femi-nazi ex wife that has a plaintain seller as her dp! Pathetic mong!"

Were you denied breastmilk as an infant? Do you want me to beat that bish?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 12, 2015
chibwike:
i dey fine...na preparations na..so many tinz ony my mind

you cef where u go since
I be chop ban.
When are you resuming??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 12, 2015
Cutehector:
alright.. U seem like the first child..

Lol nooo oh
Y .. My dad has been busy .. Kids everywhere tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2015
Ipledge2:
why should i play victim...am telling it to your face that,what you wrote makes no sense...are you too dull to comprehend?

In other words: after timely ratiocinating, you still aren't cognizant enough to discern the grandiloquent words in my comments and hence, you are befuddled.

It's not my fault that you possess the intelligence of a sloth, is it?grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 12, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

shocked shocked lipsrsealed

Lol ipad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol nooo oh
Y .. My dad has been busy .. Kids everywhere tongue
Too much info out already undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 12, 2015
KingTom:

Akwa Ibom A ya ya grin
Mumu Ijebu boy dey chant Akwa Ibom a ya ya. I sorry for you. undecided cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ireneony(f): 11:29am On Jun 12, 2015
Chiefia:
e no affect me at all... Sailing free!
yet u are enjoying my comment on this thread
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2015
chibwike:
what phone re using...

just there jare..am loving this years and year's desire..its on repeat

Ok let me listen to desire

I prefer king tho .. The lyrics is better

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.