Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2998348 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 11:44am On Jun 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Is that all you've got? Well, it's quite little/
I'd still knock you out whether in Jos or Seattle/
This is no beef but in a battle I'd treat you like cattle.grin

Please hurry up and settle | before my metal unsettles your caper |
Falling you down into the bush of nettles | like petals on your grave's vestal

Up your head in your rectal and be more respectful!

...Or just go resettle in seattle!

Amen!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

In other words: after timely ratiocinating, you still aren't cognizant enough to discern the grandiloquent words in my comments and hence, you are befuddled.

It's not my fault that you possess the intelligence of a sloth, is it?grin
dont get it twisted,and stop bleating.I mean thé words you use make no sense together...I think someone need to install brain on your empty skull

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2015
angry
lordhugo & ipledge2.

Fuçkkk yhu two. cry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:44am On Jun 12, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I know for sure that my state is far ahead of Akwaibom.

What state?

Let's compare official statistics in terms of:

Commissioned roads, drainage system, educational sector, security e.t.c.

Do you know Uyo is so secure that you can walk around on campus without fear by 2.a.m and leave school for home by 1.3Oa.m on foot if you live off-campus? I do this regularly. No other city in Nigeria can boast of that.

Still ready to compare your state and mine? Official statistics only.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2015
VictoriaBee:

He's rugged.

Your type. grin

But no tribal mark... Rugged dont pay bills grin
Vicky how u dey
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yes and now they changing laws for imigrants n international students ..
Canada is best option

Yes I know. Only a naive student will come to study in Britain. The environment here isn't suitable for foreign students. How they expect a student to cope without working baffles me. They no longer issue the 20hours working permit to most students. Many students don't know what awaits them and the tough immigration rules in place until they arrive. I'll never advice anyone to come study here.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2015
ireneony:
so u are happy my phone was stolen ba
Naaaah.
Sorry about the experience. grin Bought a new one yet??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Ok let me listen to desire
I prefer king tho .. The lyrics is better
Desire is really really nice..
When i listen to it..i picture you dancing.
Hope you can dance
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 12, 2015
dharay99:
angry
lordhugo & ipledge2.

Fuçkkk yhu two. cry
Wetin happen King Dharay
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 12, 2015
chibwike:
Desire is really really nice..

When i listen to it..i picture you dancing.

Hope you can dance
* white ppl dancing * lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2015
yawns...
mzdivacious how are you?..... hope you got my PM?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

What state?

Do you know Uyo is so secure that you can walk around on campus without fear by 2.a.m and leave school for home by 1.3Oa.m on foot if you live off-campus? I do this regularly. No other city in Nigeria can boast of that.

Anambra can. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 12, 2015
Ipledge2:
dont get it twisted,and stop bleating.I mean thé words you use make no sense together...I think someone need to install brain on your empty skull
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2508820_2336993peuf20150415124jpeg2db790c6a4df455311cdf4188dceb13c_jpeg_jpeg45d8d502ef782df7717e0dd87e825335
That picture though. grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Hugo is dat u in ur dp

Yes I think. Should I use a doppelganger (body double) instead?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Okay, I get. What's your stand on Christianity though?

Actually I don't know.
Their are just too many doctrines. Too many secrets buried and hidden throughout history.
Hidden agendas, incomplete tales.

The God figure. His ways. His plans for his creation. Heaven, hell.
Everything is just confusing.

And when I try to think about everything, It just doesn't make any sense to me.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I be chop ban.
When are you resuming??
Who ban you?..you wey no dae find trouble...wetin be their reason.

We've resumed since na...i just wan pack the last set of money..before i go cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 11:49am On Jun 12, 2015
*yawns...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Anambra can. wink
Don't even go there. Anambra?? grin cheesy
Which part of Anambra? Awka? Onitsha? Nnewi??
Abeg rest. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes I know. Only a naive student will come to study in Britain. The environment here isn't suitable for foreign students. How they expect a student to cope without working baffles me. They no longer issue the 20hours working permit to most students. Many students don't know what awaits them and the tough immigration rules in place until they arrive. I'll never advice anyone to come study here.

But they can only work for 21 hours max n dat dont cover bills if its minimum wage
Yh its really hard even .. Us with british pali self still get student loan dey hang for our head .. Its terrible ..
At least education is free till college level but all u can get from that is a diploma or A levels.., yh canada is way better .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

What state?

I'm from Imo state.
Education sector, my state is far ahead of yours and it's unarguably.

Though i'm not schooling in Imo state, my sister is currently in FUTO and their security is tight. tongue

Owerri city road and infrastructure isn't bad per se while the environment is serene. durhh!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2015
Ipledge2:

Everyone knows articulating my sentences correctly has never been my flaw. You, on the other hand and contrarily, type so much hogwash that one would think you are Patience Jonathan's surrogate child, Mr. Ipledge2 Be Stupid. grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2015
VictoriaBee:

He's rugged.

Your type. grin

I am not rugged dear.

Just my edges are.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 11:50am On Jun 12, 2015
Ipledge2:
Wetin happen King Dharay
yhu guys stole my new page.
angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2015
MrsChima:

They don't want you abroad.
loooool. Am so comin dr to drill u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2015
MrsChima:

Are you still pained?
grin
MrsChima:

Are you still pained?

Pained over what madam? I've never given you the time of day, neither have I ever indulged in your favourite past time which involves "immoral, lewd, libido sapping, wack sex chats, neither have I ever sent you a "pm", neither have I ever descended so low to such a level that I found myself engaging in banter or posting at the same time as you on a thread where you were actively displaying your "penchant for garrulous out of point postings"? The fact that i exposed your base less claims regarding your present location, your looks as well as your marital status? Or the fact that you lack the smarts, ammunition, mental fortitude or even strategy to go on one of your feminist rant filled tangents with a higher power such as your LORD? Or the fact that I am currently thinking of whether or not your moniker deserves a taste of my special brand of keystroke annihilation? On the contrary, I think it is YOU that must be pained! Now Listen carefully little girl, thread carefully as regards my mentions! If YOU want to really find out whether the existence of KRATOS is simply a myth or not? Then make your move!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 12, 2015
lordhugo:

Yes I think. Should I use a doppelganger (body double) instead?

Oh first time seeing it
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I wonder. grin

Just saying girl! He is relentless when it's comes to my moniker!

The feminist rally is just killing him! grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:

* white ppl dancing * lol
Who is talking of white people here...i mean you
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 12, 2015
chibwike:
Who is talking of white people here...i mean you
yh i guess
Most ppl can move to a beat tho .. Once u can do that then its dancing
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 11:52am On Jun 12, 2015
dharay99:
angry
lordhugo & ipledge2.

Fuçkkk yhu two. cry

Lol!
Dharay, please don't "Bleep" me.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 11:52am On Jun 12, 2015
lordhugo:

You are "Cute" hector. I am "Lord" hugo.

Lords aren't Cute!
lol guy go park one side abeg. I was tinkn u'd match up to thesonofmark buh ur just a sissy like d rest of them..

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.