Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,500 members, 7,865,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2998052 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:30am On Jun 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

And the renowned PDP apologist finally appears and ready to devour any opposing voices. cheesy

I am loyal to the cause.grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 12, 2015
Proudly maiduguri; Borno state l'omo
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 12, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Too much info out already undecided

Lol about ... If they blive all i type den they better get theirs examined ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol ipad
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol about ... If they blive all i type den they better get theirs examined ..

Okies
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The statistics are factually rational enough.
I know for sure that my state is far ahead of Akwaibom.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2015
ireneony:
yet u are enjoying my comment on this thread
Who borrow you phone use?? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Chiefia(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2015
ireneony:
yet u are enjoying my comment on this thread
I wish I could...my mood no free me... #Ill
Jacksparrow0712:

Okies
check ur kini men
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2015
Cutehector:
university of calgary, canada, well its still masters in petroleum engineering tho... I'v checkd all d tuition for most schools in d u.k and america. My bro, they r expensive... Buh in canada its quite affordaable...

Canada is the best place for an international student to study. Forget the UK and U.S. hype. UK is even the worse as they offer no student working hours and there's literally no way a foreign student can work. After the completion of your program you can't live in Britain and there's close to a zero opportunity to regularise your status to become a legal immigrant. Same for the U.S.

But in Canada, you are given working permit as a student and after your postgraduate program you'll be issued one year residence to work full time and there are better chances of securing a residence permit. Except of course, you plan to relocate back to Nigeria after studies but if not Britain and America shouldn't be an option.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:
check ur kini men
My kini is always at alert mehnnnnnn
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 12, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Silence! Don't tell tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

Hehehe
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Canada is the best place for an international student to study. Forget the UK and U.S. hype. UK is even the worse as they offer no student working hours and there's literally no way a foreign student can work. After the completion of your program you can't live in Britain and there's close to a zero opportunity to regularise your status to become a legal immigrant. Same for the U.S.

But in Canada, you are given working permit as a student and after your postgraduate program you'll be issued one year residence to work full time and there are better chances of securing a residence permit. Except of course, you plan to relocate back to Nigeria after studies but if not Britain and America shouldn't be an option.

Yes and now they changing laws for imigrants n international students ..
Canada is best option
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:35am On Jun 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Mumu Ijebu boy dey chant Akwa Ibom a ya ya. I sorry for you. undecided cheesy
He stated the obvious. AKWAIBOM AYAYA (AKWAIBOM IS BEAUTIFUL).smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 11:35am On Jun 12, 2015
Cutehector:
wad do u guys even derive from doin such anyways

You are "Cute" hector. I am "Lord" hugo.

Lords aren't Cute!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Hehehe
grin cheesy grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2015
MrsChima:

Were you denied breastmilk as an infant? Do you want me to beat that bish?
I wonder. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 11:38am On Jun 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Mumu Ijebu boy dey chant Akwa Ibom a ya ya. I sorry for you. undecided cheesy

That KingTom na character oo. He seem to have forgotten he's an Ijebu babalawo. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 12, 2015
lordhugo:

You are "Cute" hector. I am "Lord" hugo.

Lords aren't Cute!

Hugo is dat u in ur dp
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ireneony(f): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Who borrow you phone use?? grin
so u are happy my phone was stolen ba
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2015
Misssclassy viewing
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Search for god?? How are you searching and where are you searching? smiley

Actually, I am just basically interested in the various ways people try to reach God.
It's exciting trying to know their doctrines, stories and their general perception of life, and life after life.
Page700 tongue
TheSonOfMark:
He stated the obvious. AKWAIBOM AYAYA (AKWAIBOM IS BEAUTIFUL).smiley
True though but he sounded like he wished he's from Akwa Ibom.
ronald4lif:

That KingTom na character oo. He seem to have forgotten he's an Ijebu babalawo. grin
You dey mind am?? Ekaete don truncate e reasoning process. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2015
page700 loadinq...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 11:42am On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=LadyBoss1 post=34691033][/quote]yeah am selling phones... undecided... Buh its the china ones or the stolen ones i sell.

Care to buy? Jumia is child's play compared to our services.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 12, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Misssclassy viewing

Hey, what's up?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hmmmmm
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 12, 2015
chibwike:
yeah am selling phones... undecided... Buh its the china ones or the stolen ones i sell.

Care to buy? Jumia is child's play compared to our services.

Lol .. Nah im good thanks
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 12, 2015
misssclassy:

Actually, I am just basically interested in the various ways people try to reach God.
It's exciting trying to know their doctrines, stories and their general perception of life, and life after life.
Okay, I get. What's your stand on Christianity though?
LadyBoss1:

Hugo is dat u in ur dp ...
He's rugged.
Your type. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2015
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.