Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (9893 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 11:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
Welcome everyone, we are opening this thread to document our efforts to buy a large piece of land to build a housing estate in a location near to Emene in Enugu town. Everyone is invited to invest on these plots of lands as we are set to start something here very soon. I have talked about this location before, please read the details of the lands below.

Project: Construction of a new housing estate
Location: Ubahu, Nkanu East Local Government Area, Enugu State
Developer: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Price: N300,000.00 (for each plot of land)
Other fees:
1. Land application form = N5,000
2. Bulldozer and clearing fee = N30,000
3. Survey of land (you will get a survey plan after you pay this) = N80,000
4. Electricity connection = N45,000

Total Package: A Plot of land, original land documents bearing your name, free courier service for the delivery of the document
Major attractions: An international airport and 2 universities are located in close proximity to this land
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 12:06am On Feb 13, 2015
I am going to post the location of this land as I did before, with pictures to explain everything.....

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by menix(m): 12:07am On Feb 13, 2015
Datz gr8 spydo..
The 300k is d total I ve to pay?
Cous I know som come up wiv other bills after enticing u wiv d initial offer, ve 1st hand experience.

Watz d distance of the site to ngwo, any idea?
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 12:09am On Feb 13, 2015
We are going to start our journey of looking at these lands from the known to the unknown. This is the international airport complex at Emene Enugu. We are going to turn right at the airport roundabout.

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 12:19am On Feb 13, 2015
menix:
Datz gr8 spydo..
The 300k is d total I ve to pay?
Cous I know som come up wiv other bills after enticing u wiv d initial offer, ve 1st hand experience.

Watz d distance of the site to ngwo, any idea?

Certainly there are other fees to be paid and they include;

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by menix(m): 12:25am On Feb 13, 2015
spyder880:

Certainly there are other fees to be paid and they include;

Good..
Wat of deed of assignment..
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 12:27am On Feb 13, 2015
menix:

Good..
Wat of deed of assignment..

It is covered in the bulk payment of N300,000.00

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by petikal(m): 12:41am On Feb 13, 2015
Attractive project. If one intends to purchase say 2 plots adjacent each other, would that imply paying twice the amount of the "other fees"?
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 12:50am On Feb 13, 2015
petikal:
Attractive project. If one intends to purchase say 2 plots adjacent each other, would that imply paying twice the amount of the "other fees"?

Yes, all the other fees will be repeated for each plot of land.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 12:52am On Feb 13, 2015
There are some big institutions like universities on the road to this planned estate.

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 12:54am On Feb 13, 2015
Even the permanent site of Godfrey Okoye university is along this road, very near to the lands....

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 13, 2015
Is it a one off payment or installment is allowed.

Pls put your contact up
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 5:43am On Feb 13, 2015
aguiyi:
Is it a one off payment or installment is allowed.

Pls put your contact up

Payment by instalment will be allowed. You can always call me on 08033350750 or send a mail to ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by whirlwind7(m): 5:46am On Feb 13, 2015
Spyder880,

If im not mistaken, this is the land that is bordered by a river, one of which you inspected last year, right? Pics of the river below..

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 5:48am On Feb 13, 2015
whirlwind7:
Spyder880,

If im not mistaken, this is the land that is bordered by a river, one of which you inspected last year, right? Pics of the river below..

You are 100% correct, I will still put up all the pictures later.
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by whirlwind7(m): 5:59am On Feb 13, 2015
spyder880:

You are 100% correct, I will still put up all the pictures later.

Then get down to business fast.
I was praying that you would settle for this property then. That river nearby is a big plus. Not just as a source of water for building, but it can add a great aesthetic value when it's banks are properly managed and developed to serve as a resort for the proposed estate. We don't seem to appreciate the value of clean and natural bodies of water around residences in Nigeria.

Make very careful and deep inquiry to ascertain that it's free from every encumbrance, please.

5 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by frodobee: 7:06am On Feb 13, 2015
I am in.
Oga Ken, I like to know if you are aware of any "pharmacists estate" around that vicinity or any other around that area?
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by frodobee: 7:07am On Feb 13, 2015
I am in.
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 7:25am On Feb 13, 2015
frodobee:
I am in.
Oga Ken, I like to know if you are aware of any "pharmacists estate" around that vicinity or any other around that area?

Welcome, I am not aware of the pharmacist estate around there, I am the first person planning an estate in the whole town.
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 7:36am On Feb 13, 2015
whirlwind7:

Then get down to business fast.
I was praying that you would settle for this property then. That river nearby is a big plus. Not just as a source of water for building, but it can add a great aesthetic value when it's banks are properly managed and developed to serve as a resort for the proposed estate. We don't seem to appreciate the value of clean and natural bodies of water around residences in Nigeria.

Make very careful and deep inquiry to ascertain that it's free from every encumbrance, please.

Thank you Sir, I have been delaying the release of this estate plans because I have to make absolutely sure the land is free from all encumbrance. I have been holding series of meetings with several people and all the reports I am getting are still positive. But to make sure I am in charge of the negotiations, I have demanded that the family and community that owns the land allow me to bring in a bulldozer and grade the road till the estate. I will have to get the land cleared and later pay them for the land if there are no big issues coming up. I am doing more homework in this one.

The water? Please don't say it yet cheesy The truth is that this land is a goldmine waiting to be tapped. The deal is undervalued the way I see it. That large water, free sand almost! I only need cement and labour charge to build whatever I want! And the value of the land beside the river is immense apart from the business end of things.
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 7:42am On Feb 13, 2015
You have to pass through the back of the international airport to get to this land.......

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 7:48am On Feb 13, 2015
This land is bordered by natural water on two sides, we had to cross this stream to set foot on the land.

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 7:53am On Feb 13, 2015
I am standing on the land, facing the river, I am standing on thousands of tons of sand.........

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 7:58am On Feb 13, 2015
The community is rural, but has great prospects going forward. ........

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Nutase: 9:00am On Feb 13, 2015
i am interested but how do i confirm its not scam
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Bantino(m): 9:29am On Feb 13, 2015
Great!!!
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by whirlwind7(m): 9:43am On Feb 13, 2015
Nutase:
i am interested but how do i confirm its not scam

You are obviously a newbie here.
Just watch, learn, and more important, be a part of it.

Spyder880 has nothing to prove.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Nutase: 10:21am On Feb 13, 2015
whirlwind7:

You are obviously a newbie here.
Just watch, learn, and more important, be a part of it.

Spyder880 has nothing to prove.

mo tigbo sir
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by blank(f): 10:56am On Feb 13, 2015
I have a question. If it is near the airport, won't the sound of airport activities like planes taking off and landing till late at night, make the place too noisy to live in?
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2015
blank:
I have a question. If it is near the airport, won't the sound of airport activities like planes taking off and landing till late at night, make the place too noisy to live in?
I don't know about you but my house is not too far from Benin Airport road and I only hear airplane noise once in like 4 hours... lol.
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Meringe(m): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2015
I know that govt stopped giving titles to land 100 or more than that to river aftermath 2013 flooding. Oga spider , please verify this, I'm interested in this project.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by whirlwind7(m): 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Meringe:
I know that govt stopped giving titles to land 100 or more than that to river aftermath 2013 flooding. Oga spider , please verify this, I'm interested in this project.

Pls modify your post. Make it more understandable. Were you trying to specify the distance required for siting structures close to water or drainage?

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) / A Plot Of Land For Sale In Owerri, Imo State. / Help: How Do I Make It As A Real Estate Agent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.