Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (9927 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by chiboy11(m): 2:09am On Feb 17, 2015
Following?
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Mudorsis: 8:55am On Feb 17, 2015
following...
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 10:24am On Feb 17, 2015
allen0000:
I am interested and any discount for someone buying 2 plots. Moreover what is the measurement, please I will appreciate if you can try as much as possible to see that this land is free from any issue with either the Local or State government.

I am afraid there might not be any discounts, my main worry is that the verification is taking is slow. I have been trying to speak to one of the links to this land without success.
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
spyder880:

I am afraid there might not be any discounts, my main worry is that the verification is taking is slow. I have been trying to speak to one of the links to this land without success.

So should we start buying or have to wait until you are through with every verification
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
allen0000:

So should we start buying or have to wait until you are through with every verification

wait till verification is done
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by mufutau55(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
allen0000:

People are buying or should I say paying because of their trust in Spyder.. you can be guaranteed that your money is safe, even if the deal does not work out.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
mufutau55:

People are buying or should I say paying because of their trust in Spyder.. you can be guaranteed that your money is safe, even if the deal does not work out.

Hajji M.

Thanx Hajji
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
allen0000:

aguiyi:

wait till verification is done
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Thank you my people, I would have been in this site today but for some delays. I want to be very thorough in this land investigation but a link is missing in the information I have demanded they should furnish me with. Until they lay everything bare, I will stand and watch.
It is true that all funds in my possession will always be safe like a bank but I will like us to wait till every little information is checked out before payment. I still have a short meeting with one of the contacts this evening. I will inform all of us as soon as I am sure everything is safe. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by tranxo(m): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
spyder880:

No, we are yet to arrive at all the conditions for purchase and ownership, what I want to do is to make it easier for everyone that wants to build to do so easily.
okay
I'm watching. Meanwhile, what's the 411 on the Nike angle. Since the legal issue came up, i have lost track of the whole arrangement
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
tranxo:
okay
I'm watching. Meanwhile, what's the 411 on the Nike angle. Since the legal issue came up, i have lost track of the whole arrangement

If you mean Ogbeke Nike, they are still selling their lands to people and signing leases for the land under litigation. They are sure they wont lose as they are currently occupying the land and are in control on the ground. I will keep the plots I bought there, no shaking.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by ifyalways(f): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
Abeg Oga Spyder880, just mention me when the deal is sealed.

I'm following though. . .

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
ifyalways:
Abeg Oga Spyder880, just mention me when the deal is sealed.

I'm following though. . .

Thank you, I will send you a message then.
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
This is an update on my efforts to secure this piece of land for acquisition.

It is now a full 10 days since I have been waiting for information from the man that claimed to own the land on which I advertised here on this thread. The man took us to this land after I made inquiry into available lands in the area. He claimed to be a native of the community and that his family owns this land. He expected me to pay some money to him so he can convince his people and prepare an easy transaction.

Now that I came back to this land in quest of buying it, I wanted to run an extensive search of this individual and his community with a view to close out all gaps so as not to get surprised. But the man promised to send me the information through a friend. I have been calling this friend everyday in respect of getting all the information I require to carry out a search, but no luck. The man keeps promising to bring the information about himself, just his full names and family names, till today I am still waiting for him.

I think there may be a problem somewhere, maybe he is hiding something and don't want me to find out, so I am stopping my pursuit of this particular land. Thank you all for understanding.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
However, I went searching for another land with some people today. We saw some lands, but I like this more than others. You can get to this land much quicker than others, just about 13 minutes away from Caritas university in Amorji Nike. (rough driving on bad roads) This is easily 3 minutes away on a tarred road. I am still working out the details and meeting more people in respect to this new search. I will keep us informed about all developments. Thanks.

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by tranxo(m): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2015
spyder880:
However, I went searching for another land with some people today. We saw some lands, but I like this more than others. You can get to this land much quicker than others, just about 13 minutes away from Caritas university in Amorji Nike. (rough driving on bad roads) This is easily 3 minutes away on a tarred road. I am still working out the details and meeting more people in respect to this new search. I will keep us informed about all developments. Thanks.
good job
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by chiboy11(m): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2015
Ure not even sure of d land in d 1st place n u came here to advertise, dats crap 4rm ur own side,ow am I sure d next one won't b a dead story

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 23, 2015
Spyder880 is doing the right thing, land issues is not something you jump into like that, the fact that the Op is taking his time to do thorough investigation should be commended, when it comes to land issue, some peeps connected to a land like to hide crucial infos, they want you to commit your cash and then June 12 stories will start, lets be patient with the Op, from my personal experience in real estate matters, l know it is better to investigate properly, talk to all parties involved and make sure there is nothing hidden (now and in the future) before purchases can be made......

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by ikeyman00(m): 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
@@@

and we are waiting to buy ooo cool
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by yomickey(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
chiboy11:
Ure not even sure of d land in d 1st place n u came here to advertise, dats crap 4rm ur own side,ow am I sure d next one won't b a dead story

I hope you can appreciate someone (Spyder880 in this case) who is so transparent in his dealings. I am sure his first motive of opening the thread is that people are aware of what he is doing and if anyone has any information (such as was the case of the Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative) we can be made aware of such.
Absolutely no point in your comment as everyone here works as a team and no one believes he possess all the know how.
Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by chiboy11(m): 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bro ure sayin shit,I am not saying spyder Is not tranparent nor he s a scam, wat am sayin is dat u don't come wit a tread stating buy land here when ure not even sure of the land in d 1st place, he wud ve used anoda heading like Lands wud b aval in dis estate afta our cros check, I tink u kno english usuage well so confrim.

I wish him gud luck,n won't coment here again b4 dey say am rude. Bye

yomickey:

I hope you can appreciate someone (Spyder880 in this case) who is so transparent in his dealings. I am sure his first motive of opening the thread is that people are aware of what he is doing and if anyone has any information (such as was the case of the Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative) we can be made aware of such.
Absolutely no point in your comment as everyone here works as a team and no one believes he possess all the know how.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by yomickey(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
I am very sure if you take time to read what I wrote as well as what has been written all along in this thread you will get my point and not reply in this manner. I will deviate from your comment and let this thread continue on the discussion it was meant for. It is obvious how well we all know English language usage! I hardly comment on threads and I sure will not be doing so because of this. Thanks.

chiboy11:
Bro ure sayin shit,I am not saying spyder Is not tranparent nor he s a scam, wat am sayin is dat u don't come wit a tread stating buy land here when ure not even sure of the land in d 1st place, he wud ve used anoda heading like Lands wud b aval in dis estate afta our cros check, I tink u kno english usuage well so confrim.

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
@ chiboy11, I have to open the thread with such title to whip up interest and see how people react with replies and calls before committing my money in the land. This is a public forum and in as much as I hope for others to participate in the purchase of these lands, then I have to advertize the land first. We call it "marketing" and its different from actual selling.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Rapidx: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
spyder880:
@ chiboy11, I have to open the thread with such title to whip up interest and see how people react with replies and calls before committing my money in the land. This is a public forum and in as much as I hope for others to participate in the purchase of these lands, then I have to advertize the land first. We call it "marketing" and its different from actual selling.
So when next we read "buy lands" from you, we should ignore and regard it as mere "marketing" and not "actual selling"
Now I know.
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Onuokwu: 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
chiboy11:

Good riddance to....(you know the rest)
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by whirlwind7(m): 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
spyder880:

Bro, that you responded to this in a civil manner is good. Would have been better, though, if you ignored it.
Those among us who have been a part of the process know what is involved and all the nuances.

Please carry on. We await your updates
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by mufutau55(m): 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Rapidx:

So when next we read "buy lands" from you, we should ignore and regard it as mere "marketing" and not "actual selling"
Now I know.

Don't look at it that way... the process of buying or owning a land is too complicated in Nigeria...
You can even pay for the land and still don't own it yet.. even start building on the land and you still don't even own it..
Look at all the litigations involving land matter in Nigeria which could drag for many years... When you think you are done, you have just started.
So before selling you have to advertise and market the land... and so on and so forth.

Hajji M.
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Rapidx: 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
mufutau55:

Don't look at it that way... the process of buying or owning a land is too complicated in Nigeria...
You can even pay for the land and still don't own it yet.. even start building on the land and you still don't even own it..
Look at all the litigations involving land matter in Nigeria which could drag for many years... When you think you are done, you have just started.

Hajji M.

That is even more the reason thread titles should be carefully chosen so that all the interested parties will understand the nitty gritty of what they are into.
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by eaglechild: 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
spyder880:
Please do well to make inquiries, cause i happen to know that large portions of land have been acquired in that area by some estate managers.

As i speak to you now, the value of land in that area is already appreciating so you need to move fast.

I still feel that you maybe able to still secure some land.

Estate development in Enugu right now is undergoing an unprecedented boom as you already know.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by PeoplesArmy: 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
eaglechild:

Please do well to make inquiries, cause i happen to know that large portions of land have been acquired in that area by some estate managers.

As i speak to you now, the value of land in that area is already appreciating so you need to move fast.

I still feel that you maybe able to still secure some land.

Estate development in Enugu right now is undergoing an unprecedented boom as you already know.

Goodluck.

Fair enough but classical leading indicators of a bubble....
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by eaglechild: 5:20am On Feb 24, 2015
PeoplesArmy:

Fair enough but classical leading indicators of a bubble....

Not land in Enugu.

That has been experiencing a continual population growth and emmigration.
Besides, the land is not necessarily over priced.
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by ifyalways(f): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2015
Still following Oga Spyder
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
ifyalways:
Still following Oga Spyder

I am still working out something in another location, when am ready I will inform the house.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Duplexes For Sale : At Friend's Colony Estate,lekki-lagos Nigeria. / A Plot Of Land For Sale In Owerri, Imo State. / Tips On Moving With The Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.