Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? (25566 Views)

A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by ivyT(f): 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
crazysaint:
Itz natural that val day was made for a numbers of ladies to be deflowered! Toto the sweeeeeeeet o, who know should know am o, who know taste should taste am o....... Toto the make sense o
How toto nor go sweet,no b from there u waka come? wink
Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by simdam500(m): 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
I have no idea... that why am here undecided
Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by simdam500(m): 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
crazysaint: Itz natural that val day was made for a numbers of ladies to be deflowered! Toto the sweeeeeeeet o, who know should know am o, who know taste should taste am o....... Toto the make sense o

Thought u were the crazysaint
Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by simdam500(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
diddydiva: it is because these young girls have immature minds that can easily be twisted by free gifts and fake love.

it is on Valentine because it is the day to show Nigerians version of love.

Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by simdam500(m): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
Bonapart: Not here in Pakistan. You will get killed for skipping skul

It a Saturday! Say something else...
Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by simdam500(m): 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
Mhizkel:
It's because some girls are just so dumb..Dey tink giving a guy their virginity will prove their love or make d guy love dem more
Tank God am still a Virgin
Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by joyceok: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
seriousbabe:

But you want to go out with someone else's sister
SMH

You registerd on 6th feb 2015,you have 16 topics and 518 posts in less than 10 days of registation. Dont u have anything to do than living on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/seriousbabe
Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
This is your opinion without empirical/statistical proof.

Have you asked ladies the day they were disvirgined and

you got a large number saying on valentines day?

You have no statistics to back up this claim.
Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by xklucvG: 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30684382][/quote]
The common understanding of Valentine to the ordinary Nigerian is lovers day and what do lovers do on that day? Hot sex.
Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by olareed(m): 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
seriousbabe:
I think it is because of the general misconception about valentine's day. Instead of being seen as a day of showing love to others in generous diverse ways, its now seen as a day for just "lovers" alone

The media plays a major critical part in this by constantly bombarding us with the idea that valentine's day is supposed to just be a day where a guy and a girl "have fun"
Most of these girls that get de-flowered are in their mid-late teens and at this age bracket, these teenagers can be very vulnerable and impressionable

Due to the valentine's day hype,these young girls begin to plan towards the day hoping to make it memorable, and what other way to make it memorable, than to have sex with their boyfriends

Most guys take advantage of this anyway and pry on the naiveness of these girls. They spend their money on them and they both enjoy a nice thrilled day and at the end of the day, these girls have no other option than to sleep them.

When I was in secondary school, I almost fell victim of this valentine's day hoax
will u tell us if u actually fell a victim?...
Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by Jkvivi2020: 12:49pm On May 21, 2015
Why are some people foolish. A foolish boy on this nairaland we pretend to be a boy and at the same time pretend to be a girl. I hope some of u have notice this. IF u are wise and vigilant u will notice it and bring him out.
Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by wyry02: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' / When Does A Disvirgined Gal Start To Enjoy Sex / How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.