Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? (25485 Views)

A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by lalasticlala(m): 7:57am On Feb 13, 2015
When we were in secondary school some years back, any time it's Valentine's day, a good number of students would skip school if the Val's Day falls on school day.. . Lol.

Some would actually dress up in their school uniforms and leave their houses, once they are out, they would go to their friends' house and change to other clothing items...

Apart from the exchange of gifts, sex seemed to be the other of the day....

Many babes lost their virginity on Val's Day then...

And I'm sure it still happens till date; of course it seems to have even escalated these days.. .

So is Val's Day all about sex Why the loss of virginity on Val's Day? Must it be that day?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by whizjay(m): 8:00am On Feb 13, 2015
Well.....

Valentines Day is all about "Love" Right??

"Sex" is related to love, Right??

All my explanation seff!........undecided

Its just like Xmas...
People spend a lot,
Usually not having in mind that they are gonna need that money to sort things out during when the New year starts.....

Valentines Day...
People Bleep a lot,
Usually not having in that they promise to save themselves for ....

grin grin

Na just the wey tinz be....

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by thinkdip(m): 8:00am On Feb 13, 2015
the guy above me stole my time, he's a 419
Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by dre11(m): 8:01am On Feb 13, 2015
Let me consult with IFA

19 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by Ojosaac(m): 8:02am On Feb 13, 2015
Space booked
Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 13, 2015
I think it is because of the general misconception about valentine's day. Instead of being seen as a day of showing love to others in generous diverse ways, its now seen as a day for just "lovers" alone

The media plays a major critical part in this by constantly bombarding us with the idea that valentine's day is supposed to just be a day where a guy and a girl "have fun"
Most of these girls that get de-flowered are in their mid-late teens and at this age bracket, these teenagers can be very vulnerable and impressionable

Due to the valentine's day hype,these young girls begin to plan towards the day hoping to make it memorable, and what other way to make it memorable, than to have sex with their boyfriends

Most guys take advantage of this anyway and pry on the naiveness of these girls. They spend their money on them and they both enjoy a nice thrilled day and at the end of the day, these girls have no other option than to sleep them.

When I was in secondary school, I almost fell victim of this valentine's day hoax

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by Ojosaac(m): 8:04am On Feb 13, 2015
That is Love for you
Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by jnrbayano(m): 8:07am On Feb 13, 2015
....because st Valentine told them to do so.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by Enegod(m): 8:10am On Feb 13, 2015
My biggest problem is making 3 women
happy on Valentine's day..
It's a big job but someone has to do it. undecided

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by immortalvoices(m): 8:11am On Feb 13, 2015
Hmmm a very tricky question?

Well many are being deceive with the euphoria of the day (love in the air and clothing, gift and other attractive stuffs)

Guys seems to get more evil-ly wicked and scheme wicked ways to get into their pant

It seems valentine day has a demon on it's own, because girls resolve becomes more weaker and the girls themselves doesn't wanna be left out so they acquaint themselves with the one who can spend more that day

Thereby exposing themselves to these guys and ends up loosing their virginity

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by englishmart(m): 8:12am On Feb 13, 2015
may God receive the soul of any motherfccker I'll find close to my lil sis.
I've told her. "infact I will be her Val tomorrow grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by englishmart(m): 8:13am On Feb 13, 2015
Enegod:
it's not a big job. I can easily handle it
Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by buygala(m): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2015
If they don't get deflowered on Val day, when will they now be deflowered? .... Ash Wednesday?

Sex on Val day is like Chicken on Christmas Day... Without it, that day isn't complete embarassed

* continues stockpiling condoms and making a sex timetable for D-day angry

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by Enegod(m): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2015
englishmart:
it's not a big job. I can easily handle it
abeg, help a bro grin
Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by dudesexy1111(m): 8:21am On Feb 13, 2015
Incase

Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by joseph1832(m): 8:22am On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30684382][/quote]Kindly tell how many girls you know who vehemently told you that they lost their virginity of Valentine's Day!?.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by elantraceey(f): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2015
englishmart:

But you'll be more than willing to deflower someone else sister undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by StealthyMe(m): 8:25am On Feb 13, 2015
Youthful Exuberance grin

By November,a lot of them would be mothers cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by lalasticlala(m): 8:27am On Feb 13, 2015
joseph1832:
Kindly tell how many girls you know who vehemently told you that they lost their virginity of Valentine's Day!?.

okay.... im coming
Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 13, 2015
Itz natural that val day was made for a numbers of ladies to be deflowered! Toto the sweeeeeeeet o, who know should know am o, who know taste should taste am o....... Toto the make sense o
Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by joseph1832(m): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2015
lalasticlala:

Lol .
Lol? I didn't think what I said was funny?.
Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 13, 2015
englishmart:

But you want to go out with someone else's sister
SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by flowjoe: 8:35am On Feb 13, 2015
Sharp guys pouring rhymes
Rhymes that'll make her clothes fall of without her consent wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by justmag(m): 8:37am On Feb 13, 2015
When money buys romance...then the panties drop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by Dotwillis1(m): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2015
Because they had sex grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by whizjay(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2015
thinkdip:
the guy above me stole my time, he's a 419

Hehehe.....
grin
Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by falconey(m): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2015
is the day of LOVE.......and you know to some naïve individuals LOVE-SEX

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by AndreRose(f): 8:47am On Feb 13, 2015
Enegod:
You can stil relieve yourself by choosing one.
Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 13, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Because they had sex grin
correct!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by dahreyM: 8:56am On Feb 13, 2015
I smell america(front page)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by englishmart(m): 8:56am On Feb 13, 2015
seriousbabe:

But you want to go out with someone else's sister
SMH
did I tell you that?
Re: Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? by Dotwillis1(m): 8:56am On Feb 13, 2015
krall:
correct!!
na xo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Get Married To Someone Of Same Age With You? / The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) / Marriage Proposal Without A Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.