Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Share Your Memorable Valentine Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Memorable Valentine Experience (484 Views)

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady / My Top 10 Memorable Moments On Nairaland / Help Me Make A Memorable Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Memorable Valentine Experience by princejenks(m): 8:01am On Feb 13, 2015
Listening to my best ever love song, "hold me," by pendergrass featuring whitney houston,reminded me that valentine is here and lovers all of the world would be looking forward to making it another memorable experience to remember for some time.

This reminded me of a memorable valentine experience I'd in a remote village in the far north during my NYSC some years back. Though I couldn't take my val out to any special show,event or eatery because of where we were,it didn't make it any less memorable. I remember early morning of valentine,we shared love messages through text,and later that day I travelled to visit her because where she was is a bit far,though in the same local government;because of the vast land in the north,moving around settlements is like you're travelling from lbadan to lagos. On getting to her end,I was welcomed to a pleasant surprise as she had prepared my favorite meal with drinks to go with it,which we ate together,after which we exchanged val gifts;I still cherish that gift a lot because it was the first ever gift I'd receive from a lady. I ended up spending the night with her because it was too late to return to my end

Please share your memorable valentine experience
Re: Share Your Memorable Valentine Experience by Thanos(m): 8:59am On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Share Your Memorable Valentine Experience by princejenks(m): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
come on guys,,,another Valentine's day is upon us,come and share your memorable val experiences,thanks guys
Re: Share Your Memorable Valentine Experience by princejenks(m): 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
am waiting guys

(1) (Reply)

When A Woman Calls You ‘harry’ When You Are ‘frank’ During Sex / What Will U Do ??? / What Is Going On In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.