Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,874 members, 7,862,934 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

About Valentine (a Must See) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About Valentine (a Must See) (445 Views)

Shud I Call My Valentine A Mistake Or A Wonderful One,see Y / The Story Of St Valentine. (a must read) / Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About Valentine (a Must See) by ANIEXTY(m): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2015
If u are single at this val. period, this will be an encouragement to you.
Val is not all about going to clubs, buying gift for G/B friends alone,
it means alot more than that. How many of you are planing to go to motherless babies home, who is planing to buy a gift for that little boy or girl that use to run errand for you
It all about love try to toch somone's life in a positive way though matter how small.

Thanks and happy val.

NOTE:this post is not limited to singles alone

you can share other ways valetine can be celebrated. kiss

Re: About Valentine (a Must See) by Thanos(m): 8:55am On Feb 13, 2015
Mtcheeeerrw

(1) (Reply)

My Letter To All Val Celebrants... / A Must Read: Prophecies Of Valentine And Results Afterwards / St Valentine’s Day Is Not For Everybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.